Soul's Maniac Mode playthrough

if what lord raven said is true, then that's an even better case for marcia because she can reach super-flier status faster than jill due to higher spd

I don't think either of then are ever hitting super flier status unless you're willing to glitch a forge.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think either of then are ever hitting super flier status unless you're willing to glitch a forge.

i highly doubt this based on the steamrolling principle: good units get better faster

so theoretically all that you need to do is to get marcia to a point where she's good enough to fight and kill stuff on her own most of the time. the steamrolling principle and a bit of BEXP now and then do the rest.

EDIT: holy crap i didn't know the forum automatically does for you

Edited by dondon151

I don't know, I felt like there wasn't nearly enough BEXP and enemies are too strong for Marcia to steamroll or get to a point where she can steamroll at a good time. But I'm basing this off an inefficient and turtle based playthrough...

I'm pretty sure my playthrough is the only other one in English with turn counts. I wasn't going for low counts so there's not much competition for you there. I basically barely used Titania which is why my early game counts were so poor.

Here it is if you want to take a look:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/gamecube/920189-fire-emblem-path-of-radiance/faqs/47003

edit: replaced URL

Edited by mjemirzian

Dude, mjemirzian. No offense but your turncounts suck really bad.

"Turn Count Starting with Ch1:10,14,13,10,6,16,14,8,17,19,10,11,10,7,17,15,43,13,6,10,22,13,11,11,11,12,20,9,16 394 turns total, 13.5 turns per chapter on average"

Through the 1st 4 chapters Soul is beating you by over 30 turns...

hawk king just does that all the time :P

I've never played Maniac Mode but it actually looks really interesting. I assumed it was just more stats on enemies and not significantly different than HM but I might actually give it a try, it looks like enough of a difference to be worth it

Shes *a lot* better but I remember specifically in the first 6-7 chapters that if you decide to bumrush chapters with her, then it's entirely possible for an entire enemy phase to get her to single digit HP.

Chapter 2 is something that sticks out in my head as being one of those chapters.

Edited by Lord Raven

Titania ain't great defensively.

The last time I played through Hard mode, I tried to plough through the wave of enemies leading up to the boss in Chapter 5 with Titania, because I wanted the Soldier Band (or whatever one he has...). She got knocked down to 4HP and had to retreat with about four or five enemies still between her and the boss.

Have more faith on these people, NM.

On a side note- What would you guys think would make this more interesting for the public? It's mostly true I do this for fun, but I also like tryin to give people something they would find entertaining, or something.