[FE12]First English Draft

PKL

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Katarina's recruitment be required?

• Yeah, it's too sad ;_;
    • Nah, it benefits SB trollololol

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 1 4/4

Ryan reclassed to Pirate. Arran to Dracoknight. RP to Marth, Ryan, MU. Arran gets me the Bullion. Arran Ryan and MU help Marth get to the seize point. Ryan got the boss kill.

Chapter 2 6/10

Arran and Catria move to the left to make all the hunters go towards them. Boss fell to a combo of MU and Ryan. Arran got me the Lady Sword. Rainbow Pot on Marth, MU and Ryan.

Chapter 3 6/16

Pirate Ryan owns the Dracoknights with his new +3 MT Iron axe forge and RP. General Arran and Lady Sword MU kill the mountain DKs to protect Marth. He gets the village and Catria trades it and passed it to Arran. Then I keel boss and Palla gets the Master Seal. RP: Ryan, MU

Chapter 3x 6/22

Arran flies and kills one of the archers. Ryan kills an armor. Marth full moves and MU kills the other archer. Wrys runs. The rest is easy.

Chapter 4 3/25

RP + Shard Marth gets rescued towards Ogma's group. Sirius retrieves Silver Lance and steel sword from convoy and uses RP too. Got the Armorslayer and Devil Sword. Sirius got bosskill.

Chapter 5 5/30

Ryan rushes to the boss and kills him in turn 2. MU gets me the Physic. Sirius got me the Master Seal. Rickard was killed for his VIP card. Bought some Door Keys and 1-2 range weapons.

C6Marf.png

Maturity Drop marf is best marf.

C6MU.png

Really good. Despite getting some terribru levels at times.

C6Ryan.png

Amazing. Nuff said.

C6Sirius.png

A bro so far. I hope he keeps it up. Didnt proc spd in his first level though...

C6Yubello.png

Shoud've sacrificed him in C4

C6Yumina.png

Got a nice level. Physic will be very useful.

C6Arran.png

Sage Arran is best Arran

Chapter 6 5/35

MU goes right and kills 2 mages near the chests. Draco Ryan, Horseman Sirius and Sage Arran head northeast. Sirius opens the door and ryan rushes through. Arran full moving every turn. Marth got the Barrier chest first and the next turn got the Shard. MU defended him and Yumina/Yubello from being attacked by the enemies on the left. Yumina healed MU to ensure she could survive them. Draco Ryan killed everyone in the throne room thanks to a few Shards, a +2MT hand axe forge and Rainbow Potion. Horseman Sirius killed Lang. Arran rescued Marth over to the throne.

C65.png

Chapter 6x 2/37

Draco Ryan kills the Armor. Marth weakens a Fighter. Yubello kills him. Hero Sirius kills the other Hand Axe fighter. General Arran takes his place. Yumina hides and MU blocks the way. In EP, stuff hits stuff. Radd and caesar live. Turn 2, Ryan barely doesn't ORKO Roro with a Hand axe and Sirius takes the kill all according to plan. MU finishes off a guy, Yumina heals for exp. Arran weakens an Archer and yubello kills him. Marth crosses the river and seizes.

Chapter 7 5/42

Navarre goes left and attacks a thief. Feena dances and he kills the thief. My fliers pwn the place, getting shards and RP to OHKO thieves or in the case of Ryan, double them and ORKO. Got all the loot and Ryan reached C Axes. Oh and yes, I killed Astram.

Chapter 8 3/45

Yubello buys a Hammah. Cain Javelins the Devil Sword Thief. Marth uses Levin Sword on him and cain finishes him off for a level. Ryan and MU rush rush rush. Arran gets the Leo with Javelin in Turn 2 and Silver Lance in Turn 3. Ryan went to the right to get the Arms Scroll. Sue, danced by Feena killed one of the snipers with the droppable Silver Bow in turn 2 took a hit from the other one like a boss and killed Jeorge in turn 3. Marth is danced by Feena in turn 3 to seize. Cain killed a General with Armorslayer that Sirius weakened.

C83.png

Stats:

C9Marf.png

Still the same :/

C9Sue.png

Starting to get ridiculous.

C9ryan.png

Was always ridiculous. No longer has wepon rank issues.

C9Arran.png

A total bro.

C9Yumina.png

All her levels have been pretty awesome. I hope she keeps it up!

C9Yubello.png

Hahahahaha

C9Sirius.png

Bro.

Ch.1: 8/8

MU was one defense short from being KOed from all the barbarians, whom she all ORKOed. Would've made getting Mallesia easier. Also took a turn to get Mend, because FE12 Heal sucks hardcore.

Ch.2: 9/17

Didn't notice that the boss moved until he did. Arran+MU+IronForge!Catria KOed him though.

Ch.3: 17/34

Got Julian, which explains the high TC. Palla died on like turn 9, but everything was pretty much finished by then so I didn't care. Didn't need her to get the Master Seal either.

Ch.3x: 6/40

MU promotes curbstomps everything.

Stats

Unit	Class	Level	HP	STR	MAG	SKL	SPE	LCK	DEF	RES
Marth	Lord	8.45	28	10	0	11	12	11	8	0
MU	Draco	14/1	35	19	4	18	14	9	14	3
Arran	Zerker	5.24	29	12	0	9	13	4	8	0
Draug	Cav	9.85	25	10	0	5	14	4	9	0
Malicia	Cleric	5.02	18	0	3	2	8	15	1	8
Catria	Cav	9.15	24	10	0	8	16	12	11	0

Remaining Rainbow Pot: 63

I'm almost done with the Prologue.. Damn prologue 8 is taking me forever

Noble Child, Strength and Recluse for my build I'll put what she's at when I start the ACTUAL game

Chapter 1 4/4

Used 3 drops of Rainbow Potion, on Luke, Arran, and Leia

Reclassed Luke to Myrm and Arran to Draco. forged a Steel Lance called the Sunlight Heart [although the heart is one character] if you've seen the Anime Busou Renkin you know the name.

MU cleared the way for Marth, Luke held off the back forces. Arran charged after grabbing the gold in the cave. Then he and MU cleared the Hunters and Arran CRITS Lorenz leading to a 4 turn clear.

Myrmidon Luke is legit

Rainbow Potion (74/77)

Chapter 2 6/10

3340b29a1c72bfcfd79b7c7ac25f71da.png?1354025252

Reclassed Luke back to Cavalier

Used 4 drops of Rainbow Potion

I split into 2 teams, Luke and Arran go left to get the lady sword and kill some hunters, Marth and Leia go right joined by Cord. Lady sword is gotten everyone rips through the enemies. Marth Rapiers a Silver Sword Cav

We move up and destroy all in our path. Leia nearly gets killed by the boss but she dodged a 39% and she and Arran tag team the guy to death.

Cord gets a Wyvern kill which almost levels him up. Luke gets to lvl 10. Arran gets a blank level [>.<]

Rainbow Potion [70/77]

Edited by Jediwaki Kuno

I did these all a few days ago, I just didn't put them up yet, so descriptions might be a little vague.

Chapter 6 - 6/36 turns

Had to promote Horse here, since nobody could take the knights and the mages at the same time. Arran went Bishop for Rescue. Forged +3MT on the Wing Spear, now named the Bing Spear.

Marth went right for the Shard, and Arran rescued him on turn 3 (I'm stupid, I didn't know a 5 turn was doable). Horse cleared the right side, and everyone blitzed through. Shiida managed to recruit Samto instead of killing him (free Killing Edge, yeah!) and then Shiida Bing Speared Lang.

Chapter 6x - 2/38 turns

Reclassed Horse to Swordmaster, so that she doubled Roro (she couldn't otherwise, even with Rainbow Potion), and Arran to Hero for slightly improved combat.

Basically, I pushed the right side so that Radd didn't die. Caesar didn't either strangely, since the RNG was merciful. I had to rely on 1 of 2 Killing Edge crits to kill Roro (both were at 30% so it was fine), and then Marth crossed the river and seized.

Chapter 7 - 5/43 turns

Reclassed everyone I could to Dracoknight or Pegasus Knight, and Radd to Cavalier. Rainbow Potion was dispensed to Horse, Shiida and Arran. (62/77 uses remaining)

Funny story. Radd gets ORKOed by thieves here with a Steel Sword. If he misses a thief, he dies. That happened on my first run. I missed the Physic since I don't have a staffbot, and concentrated on securing as much of the thieves loot as I possibly could, which was everything but the Seraph Robe. Horse went into dangerous territory for one of the thieves, which resulted in this happening.

OMtI6.png

Mercurius get! It's a shame nobody can use it yet.

Chapter 8 - 3/46 turns

Gordin and Navarre go Cavalier, Gordin for the sake of recruiting Jeorge. Marth chugs the Rainbow Potion to ensure that he can safetly tango with the Snipers. (61/77 uses remaining)

Cecille goes on a lone wolf mission, chasing down the Leo Shard Thief. Horse gets Danced by Feena, kills Roger and then all of the Paladins afterwards, aside from one which attacked Shiida, who couldn't kill. Everyone else moves up. Feena danced Marth turn 2, and Horse lures the Generals. Turn 3, Gordin rushes out, gets danced by Feena and grabs Jeorge. Second Regalia get! Everyone else picks off a Sniper (stupidly, not the Silver Bow one - what was I thinking?) and Feena Killer Lances a General (needed one crit out of 2 at 30ish chances), which I made sure I got via a map save.

Chapter 9 Prep

Cecille gets 2 levels of Drill Grounds Training and gets promoted. She looks pretty stellar right now, and before promo she tied with or beat Shiida in every stat but Luck. Stats to come tomorrow.

Chapter 3 6/16

Reclassed Luke to Pirate used a Rainbow drop on him and Arran just to be sure. Used Growth Drop on LINDE for a GAMBLE I hope that pays off. Forged an Axe that I didn't need to. 3MT, some crit. named the Z-Axe although this pays off in chapter 4

Moved Luke across the water to kill cavaliers and wyverns everyone else moves left. Palla avoids getting attention. Marth gets the bridge key and hands it off.

Cord baits the Ballista

MU fights Wyverns with the Lady Sword

Luke one shots Matthis.

I get the Master Seal. Luke kills the boss. Done like Dinner

Chapter 3x 6/22

Luke Promotes at level 15 and I reclass him to Paladin

7f59f6ed32f32d6f9dc064d13b4c5ec9.png

I also reclass Arran to Paladin, and Cord to Pirate

We charge, Linde and Cord tag teaming a Knight trade stuff so Nosferatu is equipped for countering, Luke ORKO'ing his and MU taking the Hunter out, Arran with another drop of Rainbow ORKO's the other Hunter.

Wrys runs.

Arran and Luke catch up with Wrys pursuers kill them, Cord and Wrys stand on the forts to prevent reinforcements

Marth walks up and seizes

Chapter 4 4/26

Cord reclasses to Merc, Luke to Draco, Arran to Draco

Rainbow on Marth only. Forged a decent Steel Sword for him called Truth.

Yumina rescues Marth, Ogma talks to Sirius they all hold the line. Yubello does nothing

Mu charges up to kill some axe guys, Luke and Arran charge over the mountain, Cord and Linde pick single units off one at a time, MU doubles back to kill that pesky thief for his Armorslayer.

Ogma and Yubello die bravely in battle, Sirius, and Marth charge, Luke makes it to the boss with the Z-Axe and ORKO's him. Marth seizes

Chapter 5 5/31

ARENA, I use it for Linde to get her up a bit and she keep procing magic! YAY growth drop seems to be worth it so far. Potion on Linde, Marth and Arran [i swear the guy is on Rainbow Potion life support.] Other people go into the arena like MU so she can get ready to Promote by this chapters end

Arran and Luke reclass to Paladins and Cord back to a pirate

Cord talks to Barst, who proceeds to one shot Rickard and gets the VIP card

Arran, MU, Barst and Linde argo the mages and they nearly kill Barst. Linde with her new found powers one shot a thief early on, a mage and a cavalier with AURA. MU chases the thief with the Master Seal and nearly dies but she's awesome so she lived with 1 HP

Meanwhile Luke and Marth charge the boss and his ballista cohort. they nearly die due to said ballista but Luke being a bro dodges a killing blow and got tinked by javelins and he proceeds to take out the boss get the shard and Marth seizes.

Edited by Jediwaki Kuno

Ch.4: 9/49

Lost both Ogma and Sirius. Yumina rescued Marth up, while Catria and MU head for the castle. Draug, Arran and Sirius deal with the leftovers.

Ch.5: 19/68

lalalala can't hear you hating on my turn counts. Too busy turtling. Got Hammerne and went AROUND.

Ch.6: 9/77

Couldn't turtle this one because THE REINFORCEMENTS.

Ch.6x: 6/83

(and yes, I know how to one turn this one)

Ch.7 looks pretty tough, with Feena getting OHKOed and Navarre relying on crits to kill.

C95.png

Marth runs for village and is later rescued by Yumina. Got the shard etc. Ryan MU and Sitrus destroyed everyone in the desert courtesy of Pure Water TM ..

C102.png

Merric unequips himself so that he doesnt damage ellerean. Ryan Sue Sirius and the now promoted Cain OHKO/kill stuff so that Marth can advance. Yumina used Thief on the Bullion.

Ch10x 1 turn

Killed Roro

C116.png

Got all the loot with my now 5 fliers. Dice went to the Secret Shop and bought 3 Dragonpikes and 1 Wyrmslayer thanks to Silver Card TM . Yubello and Yumina found me the last 2 items, Speedwing and Lady Sword respectively.

C125.png

My Fliers destroy the place. Dice as a Swordmaster, kills the Fire Dragon at the start so that the undrafteds can block fort. Ryan and Sitrus handle boss area. Well, more like Ryan did everything and Sirius finished boss off...MU got the Shard. Yumina was on Physic duty all day everyday.

C134.png

Ryan is now berserker and pwns the place like a boss. MU accompanies him and Marth as a DK and takes down key enemies. Others helped the squishies at the start.

C13x2.png

Berserker Ryan + Leo + Hand Axe = ORKOs even Kleine lmao. Marth got the Iote Shield.

Stats:

C14Marth.png

Dat def and Res hahah. He's slightly screwed in str isnt he? Still pretty bro.

C14Sue.png

Pretty bro. Got like 4 levels in a row of no spd though :/

C14Ryan.png

So good.

C14Arran.png

Hasn't been doing anything but miscellaneous stuff. It's too late for trying to aim for staffbot though.

C14yubello.png

Hahahaha.

C14Yumina.png

Bro.

C14Sirius.png

Got fed a wing. Very bro.

C14Feena.png

Saves all da turnz!!!11

C14Cain.png

CAIN. His str is kinda laggy but nothing Energy Drops, Dragonpike, Rainbow pot cant fix

C14Athena.png

No comment. Just watch

Athenawhat-1.png

Drill grounded to Level 20 as a Myrm. She capped skl spd in Level 19 and proceeded to get 4 stats wtf?

AthenabestFalco-1.png

Athena is best Falco

Guys, do any of you mind If I make recruiting Katarina required? I really really dont like killing her. The only one that benefits from this is SB. Since Katarina would no longer cost turns. But really, can anyone bring themselves to kill Kat? :/ It's sad

Guys, do any of you mind If I make recruiting Katarina required? I really really dont like killing her. The only one that benefits from this is SB. Since Katarina would no longer cost turns. But really, can anyone bring themselves to kill Kat? :/ It's sad

I'm fine with having to get her. No trouble

[8:56:28 AM] S@nT: as of this moment, anyone who kills Katarina gets a 2000 turn penalty

[8:56:37 AM] Xinny: lool

[8:56:52 AM] S@nT: and a ban from PKL drafts

[8:57:03 AM] S@nT: lulz