[FE12]First English Draft

PKL

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Katarina's recruitment be required?

• Yeah, it's too sad ;_;
    • Nah, it benefits SB trollololol

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ch.7: 9/92

lost a log for this but it involved rescuing feena

Ch.8: 6/98

also lost the log for this one, but I did recruit Roger and killed Jeorge.

Ch.9: 9/107

hate hard 2 hate hard 2 too many dracoknights not enough KATUA

Ch.10: 4/111

jump through the river

Ch.10x: 2/113

didn't feel like resetting for a specific roro

Ch.11:: 13/126

DRAGONS<EXCALIBUR Feena is also glued to marth's butt.

Ch.12; 12/138

GO UP, GET SHARD, GO LEFT Catria is totally better than your Palla

Ch.13: 14/152

Water walk to the throne. Thanks Catria for killing dragons to make this possible ilu girl

Ch.13x: 2/154

DOGA lures out Klein so that everyone else can gang up on her. Marth gets Iote's Shield.

Ch.14: 16/170

Hate this map on normal mode. Hate it even more on Hard 2.

Edited by Lucina

MORE BAD TURN COUNTS AHOY!

Ch.15: 23/193

this map sucks more than ch.14 >.< SO MANY REINFORCEMENTS but KATUA is amazing as always so <3

Ch.16: 13/206

KATUA takes throne room. DOGA gets Geosphere. Marth is KATUA's shadow. Everyone else loots out the treasure room.

Ch.16x: 2/208

KATARINA I AM NOW TAKING PENALTIES EVERY MAP TO USE YOU

Ch.17: 16+4/228

Everyone goes DOWN into Sheema's room where they ruthlessly assassinate her and samson so that marth can sease. Katarina got the honors of killing her.

Ch.18: 14+4/246

Marth gets Lifesphere. Then everyone else picks away at the massive amount of armors. Obvious penalty for Katarina usage, but WORTH IT

Ch.19: 17+4/267

I like turtles I hope you do too

welp ch.20

inb4 i beat this before pkl does

Ch.20: 27+4/301

All the turtling. KATUA and DOGA lured out mostly everything with Malicia and Etzel being Physic bots. Grabbed the Brave Lance which KATUA used to weaken Hardin for a KATARINA kill (using Lightsphere Trades).

Ch.20x: 12+4/317

Go UP with Pallys to avoid the Longbows. KATUA and DOGA go up to kill Eremiah, but Katarina gets the kill instead. :> Malicia and Etzel are staffbots.

C143.png

My units all kill things. Dice gets the warp and sends it to convoy. Marth gets the spheres in turn 2 and is then rescued in Turn 3 after everyone kills the Ice Dragons in the way. Feena is warped to dance him so he can reach.

C154.png

Nosferatu Starsphere RP Yumina tanks on the right side and kills everything. Fliers and Berserker Ryan own the boss area. The other open doors and help marth through. After all that, Again and Feena warp was used to save 2 turns.

C162.png

Paladin ryan with a Javelin crit forge goes for the Geosphere. The rest of the guys help Marth. Thief was used on Rescue. Fortify and Physic get.

C16x2.png

Berserker Ryan was capable of 1 turning, but I couldnt bring myself to kill Katarina ;_;

C174.png

Sheema and Samson ded. Nosferatu get. Sirius and Ryan lead the charge. The others lured Dracos and fend them off as they could. (they formed a wall)

C182.png

Marth gets the Lifesphere. Ballista are distracted towards Frost, who btw, can take a ballista at base which is awesome. Yubello lured the other ballista. Starsphere Yumina Nosferatanked the Generals and rescued Marth over in Turn 2. Ryan KO'd the "Boss" with Hammer.

C194.png

Marth rushes through. Starsphere Lighsphere Ryan hammers boss so that reinforcements dont arrive. All the others helped marth get through as quickly as possible.

C205.png

Couldn't save any turns without ridiculous amount of staff uses/deaths, so I settled for 5 with no staff uses. This also allowed me to get Brave Sword, Brave Lance, Again, bullion and Master Seal. Ryan and Sue KO'd hardin with a Lightsphere tradechain.

20x4.png

Holy...this chapter was a tough one. My 3 turn strat doesnt work anymore because enemy AS is too high.

Chapter 6 7/38

Well I did PKL's rescue Arran Strat but I ran into some hitches but I got the shards and stuff so all is dandy, people got some levels. Luke is getting good with axes [i forged a nice hand axe for him] and lances. Linde got some fighting in with Marth. Cord is now a staffbot

Ch 6x 2/40

Blocked off people with GENERAL Arran, Luke fights Roro, Linde and Barst fight mooks with MU, Caesar and Radd live, Marth seizes on turn 2

Ch 7 5/45

Arran, MU and Luke as Draco's charge ahead and kill as many thieves as possible for the shard and 2 Master Seals. Nabarl dies in the process of defeating Feena, and Caesar gets at least half a level thanks to his Crit on a thief. Silver Bow made me nervous but MU killed him before he got to shoot

Ch 8 3/48

Dracorush, undrafted Caeda talks to Roger, Luke proves he's still awesome by killing alot of paladins. Arran does almost nothing MU grabbed the Leo Shard from the thief to the south. I rushed upwards dealt with the Snipers and seized

Edited by Jediwaki Kuno

Bumping to say I'm updating this draft in due speed after getting to silesia in gen 2 draft.

t2FHV.png

Here's My Unit for giggles.

Also mandatory reminder that PKL and Lucina are doofuses.

Chapter 1 - 5 turns (5 total)

3 pot uses on Marth, Gordin and MU. Gordin goes Pirate while MU goes Cavalier, MU didn't actually need the RP when I changed my strat to 5 turns but derp.

Screw the 4 turns, MU has to dodge all the axes. I don't feel like killing Lorenz either.

At least I got a MEND staff.

Chapter 2 - 6 turns (11 total)

3 rainbow potion uses, on the same people. Also forged a +3 mt iron axe for Gordin.

Cord lures everybody but warren and thief to the right, Catry recruits Warren, Warren shoots thief and Arran finishes, MU zigzags to destroy loldiers and cavs, the three dracos are lured on turn 4 and ridden of at turn 5. Warren gets the bosskill.

dfPsI.png

<3

Chapter 3 - 14 turns (25 total)

Rainbow pots to Gordin and MU (69 uses left). Forged a +3 mt hand axe for posterity.

I got julian, screw everything. I also got matthis.

I couldn't take it slow but I realized Arran didn't need to move around so much so I made him a general instead.

Gordin destroyed some dracos with his forge iron axe then crossed the sea to kill the annoying balista by turn 5. MU extensively used vulneraries to live through draco rushes.

Palla got a master seal and a level, Skill and Defence.

Chapter 3x - 6 turns (31 total)

Rainbow pot on Julian (68 left). Forget a +3 mt iron sword for julian because.

Both MU and Palla were cavs, they rushed we still got to save wrys on time. HEALER GET.

Big early team is big.

Edited by Roxie