Schoolteacher Mafia

eclipse

Ok, let's see if I can explain some things here.

- Scorri is really lacking and seems to be just sliding by and I don't like it.

I admit I haven't been as active as I would like. But, I've been less active in most of the games I've been playing lately just because I've been busy. It's a sucky excuse, but it's true. That plus the fiasco on D1 made me really not want to play in the game for a while.

- Especially with her defense of how a Prims lynch would be better than paper, I really didn't like that.

Cult lynch really should be a null tell. I honestly wasn't sure if Paper was cult or not. Think about it. Cult can cult a scum member just like they can cult a town member. Cults are good for no one. But, I honestly believed Paper's claim of friendly townie. Like Prims said, I was the target of some cult ability (not a recruitment ability, don't start jumping on that) and it read more like Prims than it did Paper. So, I was more interested in lynching Prims because it was an assured lynch and I honestly didn't find Paper to be that suspicious.

- Also looking at her day one she was only really in favor of lynching: Myself neko or elie. Of which two are definitely town(Me and neko) and the third is a cop claim so most likely town. I think that's a little off, but could just be bad town.

Well, if we're lynching people just because they have bad reads, ok I guess. As it turns out, I tend to be not great at scum hunting. I wasn't alone in any of those reads though, so you may as well start looking at others who had those reads too if you're going to be doing that.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't. Anyway I'm currently highly suspicious of Scorri, Kaoz, and Kay. Mainly.

However after the revealed doc I need to definitely go reread helios and his soft claiming. Also that day 1 stuff where he seemed to make it seem like he knew mancer was gonna flip town still irks me. Need to see if this is a better lynch than helios at the moment.

Hmm, also I'm going to go with this:

I honestly don't feel like doing a lot of legwork at the moment' date=' but thems personal reasons. Still, it would be anti-town to not at least try to say something.[/quote']

This is the last line from his last post from Nov. 29. In previous posts, he ignores claims that happened the previous day (Shinori claiming rb), and also claimed that the Mancer wagon was horrible, but all he did about it was put a vote somewhere else and didn't seriously try to convince people to switch. Add those things to the fact that he seems to have been allowed to disappear and not be called out for it, I'm going to put my vote here for now.

##Vote:Balcerzak

Hmm, also I'm going to go with this:

This is the last line from his last post from Nov. 29. In previous posts, he ignores claims that happened the previous day (Shinori claiming rb), and also claimed that the Mancer wagon was horrible, but all he did about it was put a vote somewhere else and didn't seriously try to convince people to switch. Add those things to the fact that he seems to have been allowed to disappear and not be called out for it, I'm going to put my vote here for now.

##Vote:Balcerzak

That quote is actually in my notes as well.

He said multiple things along those lines and I assumed it was a PR.

Also can you explain his paper target N1? He said he didn't assume that they went off at the same time, but from scum perspective, would they really have done that?

I think you should remember that I have no reason to believe you are town at the moment helios. You couldn't do the kill night 1 no but it seemed like you were hinting doc, and you aren't that. So I'm gonna go re read you soon.

Hey babe don't say that...how about we start over and get some coffee some time? How about you quit your dayjob as a hooker and have some real love ;)?

As for the softclaim you were on the right track...I don't want to give too much away otherwise things will be kinda pointless though. I just ask that you bear with me in that regard for a bit.

Hey babe don't say that...how about we start over and get some coffee some time? How about you quit your dayjob as a hooker and have some real love ;)?

As for the softclaim you were on the right track...I don't want to give too much away otherwise things will be kinda pointless though. I just ask that you bear with me in that regard for a bit.

On the right track.

We have a doc

We have a RB

Other protection roles include:

safeguard

Bodyguard

Martyr

Reverse martyr

Jailer? but i highly doubt that.

Things like that. And honestly If you are safeguard it will be obvious when elie is here. If you didn't target him then you are probably scum safeguard.

other 3 are meh. I doubt martyr or reverse martyr. Bodyguard and safeguard are the only two I can really think of.

decided to start skim reading D2 for a memory refresher and came across yonder half-crumb:

but if you did just know you're an idiot because you did something detrimental to the town

context: Shinori's N1 roleblock target (at that point unknown)

so let's consider this. how do we know that it was detrimental to the town? anyone can throw out those words to attempt to divert attention from them. without a claim (which you shouldn't do right now thanks) the context is muddled and could be AtE or legit. that now said it does kinda look like a protective rolecrumb but yet could be almost anything. tbh I'm really not sure what to make of this yet.

Helios' other content off memory doesn't feel anti-town either, but maybe I need to get more context

These people WERE:

Kaoz, Manix, Scorri, Kay, Baldrick, BBM, Rocker64

BBM's dead, rocker is clear.

Which leaves the first five people.

TL;DR - I think we have about a 60% chance to lynch scum if we lynch one of the 5 people that could have done the kill, I am more inclined to go after scorri Kaoz and Kay from that list though. But I've got to go through my notes again based off that flip.

I though helios was soft claiming doc, I'm bad. Take this as an FOS Helios.

Dunno what on earth made you think that (because if you saw a softclaim, I missed it v_v)

Also since I was indeed redirect/roleblocked, I can say I scanned one of those five.

Which leads me to this.

I've been staring at this page for like 10 minutes trying to think of something to say but I'm too damn tired to do anything so I'm sorry guys.

I think there's a redirector not a nexus, Shinori, it just seems to make more sense in this game.

Kaoz, Kay, and Bal have all been really forgettable this game, but I still think based off the content shown so far Kay has the highest chance of flipping scum out of the three. Refer back to my older posts to see what I mean by this (because I'm really just too tired right now to think lol).

I still think Manix's play is the most town out of all the suspects you mentioned Shinori.

Not liking this. Just saiyan.So if you don't mind##Vote Helios

Just continuing from where I was yesterday before Cult chat took over the entire thread.

actually I'm inclined to say redirector/hijacker because they could block Elie from getting reports and they wouldn't have to kill him, which effectively would make him vanilla town (Nexus is a big jump there bro)

in other news: I knew something was off with Prims (read: comments about me feeling weird about him) and there you go. Prims was suddenly trying to push a lynch that he was fairly sure would flip town yesterday (read: D1 word choice re me) because he got culted.

and now that Mystery is over I can be less lazy and actually reread.

Manix said the same thing helios.

Oh my statement was aimed at Shinori btw. Gosh darn kids, always in a hurry. You can't even let an old man like me speak without interrupting me!

Well either way, if what Shinori says is true, then there is a Nexus or a Redirector out there. I'm not willing to discredit one over the other, because who the hell knows what Eclipse would put in this game. I'm not interested in considering one existing over the other, I'm more interested in whether or not we need to believe Townori, the wording used by Manix/Helios and the incredible inactivity of several players that is beginning to remind me of the headaches dealt by Trainwreck.

Why Helios seems so sure of a Redirector (while Manix seems sure of a Redirector or a Hijacker) over Nexus, interests me. Was that a slip (Hence, that's my vote logic, combined with remaining D2 thoughts).