Schoolteacher Mafia

eclipse

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay uh leave the tracker claim for now (even though it's entirely possible it was faked BUT yeah)

when D4 comes around no one should out their targets and let Kaoz out his report imo

I support this.

Kaoz the rolespec came up primarily because both of your targets publically outted their targets, convienently.

*this post is host meta 2012*

Also, town has a Watcher, Tracker, and Full Cop?

Anyone else find that to be a wee bit strong for town in a 17p game, or is that expected:average?

Schoolgirl had town fullcop/tracker/watcher as well, and that was 16p iirc

(scum had (tailor/townie takes kill on idling all mafia roles)/(roleblock/superkill)/rolecop/(persuader/redirector) for reference)

so tbh it's not terribly surprising for a clipsey game given the Blitzdoom flip

--

also I'm going to sleep now

before I do, gonna check my previous posts real quick

i'll do the inevitable reread tomorrow (maybe something else would have popped up by then? who knows)

[spoiler=PR stuff]Einstein's broader theory of relativity told us more about how the universe works and helped to lay the foundation for quantum physics, but it also introduced more confusion into theoretical science. In 1927, this sense that the universe's laws were, in some contexts, flexible, led to a groundbreaking discovery by the German scientist Werner Heisenberg.In postulating his Uncertainty Principle, Heisenberg realized that it was impossible to simultaneously know, with a high level of precision, two properties of a particle. In other words, you can know the position of an electron with a high degree of certainty, but not its momentum and vice versa.

Niels Bohr later made a discovery that helps to explain Heisenberg's principle. Bohr found that an electron has the qualities of both a particle and a wave, a concept known as wave-particle duality, which has become a cornerstone of quantum physics. So when we measure an electron's position, we are treating it as a particle at a specific point in space, with an uncertain wavelength. When we measure its momentum, we are treating it as a wave, meaning we can know the amplitude of its wavelength but not its location.

Yay for copy paste.

Also:

##Unvote

##Vote: Scorri

I just woke up but you guys realize how easy it is to fake this tracker report right? Manix's plan can't work either because if he's scum, all he has to do is say who one of his buddies targeted, then his buddy will post "yeah that's exactly what I did!" and bam! he successfully fooled you all into thinking he had a successful tracker report. I'm not sure if I'm buying a fullcop, tracker, AND watcher in the same game, but I haven't played a whole lot of large games so I'm not sure how credible that sounds. Since that's the case, I feel like it'd be really easy to fakeclaim tracker and I'm not buying this right now. Especially if this is all Kaoz is gonna do is drop in, claim, and then coast for the rest of the game. Not taking my vote off here until someone enlightens me as to why I should.

Can someone explain to me the scorri lynch? I just took a look at her ISO and though her earlier play was lacking, I feel like she's done a fairly good job lately. Her votes have made sense and she's contributing to discussion, which is more than you can say about other people. The only thing giving me weird vibes is her lack of aggression and the fact she's been super helpful and not as scumhunty. I'm not sure if that enough to truly warrant a lynch, but I guess it's a fallback option.

So, lessee, I have two votes on me and Kaoz claims tracker. Due to ~reasons~ (aka hostmeta from Schoolgirl), I'm willing to buy that town has full cop, watcher, and tracker, so I'm ok with leaving Kaoz be for now. I'm sticking with my vote on Kay for now cause I find it highly convenient that she suddenly starts caring when I place a vote on her but was quite content to coast by appearing to contribute before when she wasn't under fire.

Shinori & Bal: Care to explain your votes on me? It's kinda hard for me to explain myself more than I already have if you don't.

You do know we can just request that he target one of the claimed super townies.

AKA me elie or rocker.

That way we can prove it that way. He can't fake the report then.

You also realize if he's scum, and since scum have a redirector, all they have to do is redirect whoever you decide on to their choosing, right? You guys starting to realize how easy this tracker thing is to fake?

Also, he shouldn't target you if you're going to continue to idle like you've claimed you're going to.

Nvm

I COMPLETELY misread this statement

No.

When the next day comes, Kaoz out his target, SB out his, then those targeted/caught acting confirm/deny.

Is it that complicated? I'm not putting my scan result until Kaoz confirms who he tracked and SB confirms who he watched. If SB watched Scorri and says no one visited Scorri, but I did, then...well shit you think of the possibilities.

Geez, you kids just don't listen to me!

IE if no one dies, then Kaoz and SB talk results. Rocker outs his target and if he is successful

Boom MAYBE WE FIND SOMETHING MAYBE NOT BUT ITS SOMETHING

Better than me saying I targeted Shinori and Kaoz saying " Oh btw Elie targeted Shinori see you next phase"