[NOC] [Anon] [Open Set-Up] Strip Mafia - lol

Prims

Dwarf, I'll admit I haven't been paying as much attention to Scumhunter and I'll consider your case on him in a minute. I have two more ISOs to go over and then I'll get to his, then probably just read D1 in order if I have time. Is Scumhunter your only scumread right now?

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bogeto is still a good lynch, by the way. Scumhunter X is just a totally fucking obvious scumbuddy.

OBJECTION

Did everyone notice the announce saying "Scumhunter X is town"? Very well, I AM THE ANNOUNCER. Since the Scum Announcer died, you guys can be sure that there is only one alive, and that one is ME. Therefore, I UNDOUBTELY PROVED MY ROLE AND THUS MY ALIGNMENT. Just check the openning post if you guys doubt the setting. I'M CLEARLY TOWN.

Now, let me direct my attention to Bogeto. Sure, he also believed Illusio and I could be acting like a hypocrite here, but he sided with Illusio indirectly. He said he found him scummy but Urist scummier. When we told him to prove why he thinks Illusio was being more logistical than Urist, he summarized the whole Urist x Illusio posts and said he agreed with Illusio. Thus...

##Vote: Bogeto

Scummier than directly buddying is indirectly buddying and trying to make sure you find both parties scummy, so that you have an excuse and look town on the other day.

Also, Urist is obviously town. And Parsel must be too, but I don't believe that too much.

Thoughts about why Jay died, anyone?

Obviously not. But I meant to ask if the announcement went into your calculations or not.

Personally, I don't think it gives us any information, and it makes me feel like Scumhunter is not the other announcer. No matter his alignment, there's no good reason to do it to himself, it'd only attract attention and wouldn't make you seem more townish. It's possible a town announcer would label a random player town, testing the waters before announce themselves as town. (But I don't think it's likely, any reactions you get from that are compromised because the reactors know you're observing them.) Given a scum got lynched, if there's another mafia announcer I'd lean towards scumhunter being town.

ADDENDUM: Two players will have the ability to send in 75 word or less announcements at night that will appear the with the modscene the following morning. Whether each announcer is town or scum will be RNGed 50-50 (it is possible to have 2 town announcers or 2 scum announcers),

Obviously not. But I meant to ask if the announcement went into your calculations or not.

Personally, I don't think it gives us any information, and it makes me feel like Scumhunter is not the other announcer. No matter his alignment, there's no good reason to do it to himself, it'd only attract attention and wouldn't make you seem more townish. It's possible a town announcer would label a random player town, testing the waters before announce themselves as town. (But I don't think it's likely, any reactions you get from that are compromised because the reactors know you're observing them.) Given a scum got lynched, if there's another mafia announcer I'd lean towards scumhunter being town.

Ninja'd by the awesome revelation you were

Read my post at haste you must

So lynch actual scum we can

which is basically also what Grape Soda did

which is basically one of the most obvious things, and Jay also noted that.

Well, fine. I'm town. If you guys believe I'm scum announcer, then choose if you want to lynch me or lynch someone who is very likely to be another scum role that is actually IMPORTANT TO THE SCUMTEAM, such as Bogeto.

Also, there's something else:

This game is an open set-up!

1x Town Blacksmith (Target gains a 1-shot bulletproof vest, is not informed)

1x Town Cop (Sane)

1x Town Strip Searcher (Removes BP vests and tailor suits on target)

6x Vanilla Townie

VS.

1x Mafia 1-Shot Strongman (May pierce BP once while on the factional kill)

1x Mafia Rolecop (Learns target's role)

1x Mafia Tailor (Target gains vest that returns opposite scan results, is not informed)

If I were Mafia, we would have 5 SCUM IN GAME. THIS NUMBER IS RIDICULOUS. THEREFORE, I AM NOT SCUM.

Illusio is scum just because he's got scum!announcer, so he's an extra 1x on the scum setting. If we had 5 scums, it would be very unbalancing and WRONG.

Yes, Ninjas are my greatest adversary.

Jay getting killed makes me think someone's trying to get Bogeto lynched. It's another reason why I'm not so suspicious of him any more.

The problem I have is a town announcer would want to be discreet at first, to protect the cop. It sounds like Scumhunter announced himself as town with the intention of revealing himself today. This would be an anti-town maneouvre if the cop was alive. There's no harm done now, because the cop is dead. But the cop wasn't known to be dead at the point the announcement was made. What was your reasoning behind revealing yourself so soon, scumhunter?

##Vote: scumhunter X Please note we're at L - 2 now, I will remove my vote if another vote comes in before I get a response.

PREVIEW POSTING NINJA EDIT: What? I took it as if the RNG determines a scum announcer, a random scum PR gets the announcer role, not that a vanilla townie is made scum. Especially since Magus was a combo announcer/tailor.

PPNE 2: Dammit Storm. And I think scumhunter's flip will tell us a lot about Grape now.

Wow phase began not even three hours ago, I'm at work, and you are calling my vote bad again because.....I'm voting for obviscum for obvireasons.

Glad we see eye to eye at least. Excuse me while I spend time on the clock to come up with elaborate post content and reasoning backin up my various scumreads in...1 minute.

Although, it could have been scum jumping to 'prove' himself without thinking, I suppose... still need to read his earlier interactions because I haven't yet; I was too busy being an asshole over Gatsby to pay attention to anything else (sorry btw)

>V-V-Votecount!

(4) Scumhunter X - Urist McDwarf, Stormageddon, Grape Soda, RedMage

(1) Grape Soda - Parseltongue

(1) Bogeto Bogeto - Scumhunter X

Not Voting (4): Bogeto Bogeto, Gonzou Azai, Ikakas, Viking

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to hammer. You have about 69 hours left in the day.

... How would there be five? Illusio was both the tailor and the announcer. Announcer is added on to the role.

And yeah. PT I saw the vote, but I want to do an ISO before I change my vote and have yet to do so at this point.

oh right sue me for being too hasty

I still think the scum team needs to be very lucky to have two announcers when there is only 3 scum on a setting with 12 players, but since I can't prove anything... meh. I'm just sad because everyone forgot about Bogeto right now. They never mentioned his obviously indirect buddying.