[NOC] [Anon] [Open Set-Up] Strip Mafia - lol

Prims

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay quick iso of Gonzou gives me iffy feelings. I know I'm all hypocritical and all so I'm sorry.

Votes on parsel asking if parsel is admitting to being Illusio's scum buddy. Seems off to me, really feel like he was saying he KNEW illusio was scum. This NEEDS to be looked at.

Votes magus with a pretty poorly made post and poor reasoning and then follows it up by saying he is sitll suspicious of Parseltongue.

Sheepy vote on Scumhunter and asks a question that really doesn't help with scumhunting frankly. "Why do you feel the need to defend yourself?" is not generally a helpful question in most situations.

And then terrible vote on Dwarf.

##Vote: Gonzou Azai

Off to ISO scumhunter now.

Something Scumhunter said makes me think he's most likely town and I don't feel like divulging it. However I won't be voting scumhunter because Logics says he most likely isn't scum.

Think the Gonzou train should be ready to depart though.

Ok so, it looks like our most likely lynches are Grape Soda, Ikakas, and Gonzou. I would support Grape or Gonzou. I will hopefully be able to come back and give exact reasons, but Gonzou's vote on Scumhunter was terribad and looks to me like a reason to avoid getting modkilled. I would like if everyone else would give their views on each of those lynches.

K.

I'm back. Rebuilding my thoughts, and splurting them out all over the place like a well shaken bottle of Grape Soda.

I actually think I found something rather interesting to note, but I need to check timings first.

Gonzou:

Has scumhunted, albeit softly, by posing out questions to questionable players. That said, his jump on Parseltongue for what is a pretty blatant example of hypocrisy (same post, he called someone out for an overreaction, then essentially did the same himself, with a vote behind it).

Then follows it with intense suspicion, but shifted votes to another, at the time Obvious (to everyone but me apparently) scumread for a strange defense. I mean I see it, but then again, it was a mildly defensive maneuver. And what did Gonzou do? He assaulted it hard.

I really don't know what to make of his vote on Scumhunter though. I jumped and did the same thing, then with time I cooled down and took a second look. I can't use this as a means to find him scummy, because it'd be like calling the kettle black.

However something that irks me much much more is

Storm:

Pretty content on some people with 2 votes being the most likely wagons, eh? That's surprisingly confident, and this most recent post by you seems like nothing more than an attempt to keep attention off of you and focus on other players in the spotlight.

You also didn't like that I responded to your question (though you accepted my response to your question), that if I recall, wasn't even aimed at anyone specifically.

You also seem extremely pressing on a lynch for Dwarf, and well, based on his interactions with Magus, which you seem to have made absolutely no reference to this point, screams distancing. Seriously. The only time you mentioned him was when you said very passively that Magus and Parsel are responsible for RVS ending (one small sentence), and a willingness to switch your vote simply to prevent a universal loss. You didn't even find him scummy. Like, at all. Considering your postcount during Day 1, I'm surprised that you didn't even say anything about Magus.

##Vote Stormageddon

>V-V-Votecount!

(2) Gonzou Azai - Scumhunter X, Ikakas

(2) Stormageddon - Urist McDwarf, Grape Soda

(1) Grape Soda - Stormageddon

(1) Ikakas - Viking

(1) Scumhunter X - RedMage

(1) Urist McDwarf - Gonzou Azai

(1) Viking - Parseltongue

Not Voting (1): Bogeto Bogeto

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to hammer. You have about 17.5 hours left in the day.

I think Viking probably hit prod timer by now or something but the way this game is going you guys are gonna end up with universal loss anyway.

a) My question was aimed specifically at Dwarf last phase.

b) I have dropped my case on Dwarf due to his interactions with Magus last phase. I feel that he is looking town now thanks to that.

c) I was going off the possible lynches that already had a bit of momentum behind them due to how little time we have left compared to the activity in this game.

d) OMGUS much? You did not even address my reasons for voting you. Good job sir.

I still think Viking is bad but that move Gonzou pulled is also bad and we're not going to be lynching Viking today even though I really want to so fuck

##Unvote

##Vote: Gonzou

pls don't cause universal loss guys

also I slept for way longer than I wanted to

Frankly I feel this push is not good. Meta wise which people don't like, dwarf feels more likely town.

Meta wise? What do you mean by that? Are you that confident in some theory you have about who Dwarf is? Or do you mean something else by meta?

Viking is self-aware, at least. And what he has said has been pretty good. Is the fight you talked about in your last post Illusio and Parsel at the very beginning?

Yes, that's what I was referring to.

Did you read the thread? Seriously, this vote is bad. Bad. Terribad.

Also, there's no way you forgot your password and stopped posting. You can always log into your original account to get your alt's password.

Unvote

Vote me for authentical reasons please, instead of joining a convenient wagon. And stop disappearing for 48 hours.

Viking and Bogeto have been prodded.

Gonzou's been busy and should be able to post soon, I believe.

Apparently he had valid reasons for not posting, and I don't like that you're using that against him. The rest of your points are legit, but attacking people for inactivity when the mod's already excused it is both grasping and just plain lame.

I don't think I need to hammer Gonzou yet. Hopefully he'll at least be able to post his final reads or something.

Apparently he had valid reasons for not posting, and I don't like that you're using that against him. The rest of your points are legit, but attacking people for inactivity when the mod's already excused it is both grasping and just plain lame.

I don't think I need to hammer Gonzou yet. Hopefully he'll at least be able to post his final reads or something.

I didn't attack him. He didn't read anything, dude. These wagons on me only happened on Early D2 and we're already on the end. By the way, he made that vote on End D2, so I expected him to have read at least what's going on now, but he made no effort to do so.

I don't think Gonzou is scum. If he were, he'd know what's going on because his scumbuddies would tell him beforehand, he wouldn't be so misinformed because the Mafia wants to keep their two members as much as possible obviously.

So, would you guys mind if we switch to Bogeto? He seems to know more about the game than Gonzou, but he's inactive and slippery and forgetable as hell. I think he's got more chances to flip scum than Gonzou.

Unvote

##Vote: Bogeto

I didn't attack him. He didn't read anything, dude. These wagons on me only happened on Early D2 and we're already on the end. By the way, he made that vote on End D2, so I expected him to have read at least what's going on now, but he made no effort to do so.

I don't think Gonzou is scum. If he were, he'd know what's going on because his scumbuddies would tell him beforehand, he wouldn't be so misinformed because the Mafia wants to keep their two members as much as possible obviously.

So, would you guys mind if we switch to Bogeto? He seems to know more about the game than Gonzou, but he's inactive and slippery and forgetable as hell. I think he's got more chances to flip scum than Gonzou.

Unvote

##Vote: Bogeto

You think enough people will vote for Bogeto? I'd rather lynch him than Gonzou, but I'd rather lynch Gonzou than autolose.

also fyi, I'll be around all day, so I can switch my vote whenever necessary.

b) I have dropped my case on Dwarf due to his interactions with Magus last phase. I feel that he is looking town now thanks to that.

c) I was going off the possible lynches that already had a bit of momentum behind them due to how little time we have left compared to the activity in this game.

d) OMGUS much? You did not even address my reasons for voting you. Good job sir.

A- Didn't specify, but whatever it is a minor thing.

B- Soooo, why did you not call any attention to Magus whatsoever? Was he not scummy to you? Being as he and Dwarf were leading wagons at the time, you could've said why you thought Dwarf over Magus, but all you did was call attention to Dwarf :period:. I don't care if you think Dwarf is the fricken Pope, you still said virtually nothing regarding one of the two lynch targets during Day 1.

C- A less than stellar point. 1-2 votes on a player, halfway through the phase, isn't an overwhelmingly leading wagon.

D- Oh that's right, you find me scummy because of my indecisiveness on Magus. Did you even read my post immediately after your vote on me where I addressed my difference in literally a numerical chart? My reads on Magus were unclear because I couldn't differentiate between him being paranoid!scum or pushynoob!town. Here I'll reference my post that addresses my d1 activity more clearly.

Wow, ok. First off, I had "little content" because while several players were flapping their yaps about everything since post fucking 5, others weren't saying anything at all. I'd totally love to get reads on all the players around during D1, but considering we almost had a few modkills for inactivity during the day, I felt that it was pretty presumptuous to just assume that out of all the people playing, only those talking were considerable as scum. I didn't see a case on you, and quite frankly, I don't even think you're scum. I assumed your vote on me was RVS, and here, let's take a look at your vote on me just to double check that.

So...it was wrong of me to assume that you RVS'd me? In what was officially in the 5th post of the game? I didn't think that could possibly be considered a concerning assumption. Ok cool, I'm glad you are being defensive about that. I also didn't question Magus' read. I told him to reread, because he was obviously speedreading/skimming whatever you want to call it, and missed my question that was pretty obviously a question. Why didn't I vote for him? Because if I was throwing around a vote in every post within the first 50 posts I'd be utterly stupid and probably come off as paranoid, which muddles reads for everyone. You seem to be under the impression that every time I address a specific player's post, it's because I believe them to be scum. Try thinking otherwise. Try thinking "Wow, maybe Grape Soda wants to help people post more clearly or vote with a better understanding of the situations around them, so that way their reads and votes are stronger and describe more evidently their intents and thoughts".

I also thought Bogeto was scum. Yes, that's why I kept my vote on him. Think of it like this.

Scum Read #1 - Bogeto Bogeto 85/15%

Scum Read #2 - Urist McDwarf 55/45%

Scum Read #3 - Illusiomagus 50/50%

No shit I'm going to vote for my primary scum read. Apparently not enough people feel that Bogeto is scum, and you saw it yourself, the wagon diminished pretty quickly. It was D1 and there's hardly any conclusive evidence to use against Bogeto, so I "settled for something other than a potential universal loss" and went for my next scum read. Notice how they're pretty closely rated my by high tech chart? If that doesn't show you (plus my previous post explaining my vote on Dwarf), as to why I didn't instantly hop onto another wagon, then I dunno what to tell you. I was under the impression that we vote for who we believe is to be scum, and not just settle on someone down the line of uncertainty.

And here's to clarify. IllusioMagus came off to me as super-paranoid "Hey whatchya doin" over your shoulder kid, which is extremely annoying to have in your ear, but doesn't indicate scumminess. He was generating hordes of discussion and ended RVS so fucking early that I didn't know how to interpret it. I couldn't fathom what kind of scum would put themselves in the spotlight like that. That, countered by his D1 play of "All offense and no defense" confused me, because the results he created were town based, but the content he was spewing was pretty weak granted his activity. I was confused and had a difficult time interpretting it. My D1 read was off. I'm sorry that I was uncertain, but deal with it I'm still hunting scum whether you like it or not.

Also, I don't throw my votes around at everyone who I talk to, whether they do things I like or not, because it's weak to take everything that people do that you disagree with and consider it scummy, I don't know how to make it more clear without saying that I flat out disagree with some people's interpretations and votes, but still find them town.

With all this being said, I find Storm scummy for his distancing which he did not address, (except by saying "I tunneled I'm sorry") until day 2. Also considering half the game isn't posting at all, I'd rather wait for input for a while before I believe your claim.

As for Gonzou. I don't find him very scummy, and as far as a vote on him, well is rather see a vote on a player for more serious reasons. If someone could remind me exactly what makes him "Number 1" scum, because I'm not seeing the case, that'd be great.

Also as far as settling for a lynch, if no one feels as though Storm is worth a lynching except for me, I'll be more willing to accept a Bogeto lynch. I'll be available all day, and with less that 12 hrs left, a switch won't be difficult for me.

In that case...

Unvote

can't do anything about it. I'm getting town vibes about him but I'm not going to accept universal loss due to a slight mistake (seriously Prims what the hell, universal loss if no one hammers?). I can switch votes at anytime, too.

So we have guaranteed 3 votes on Bogeto right now. I suppose we need 6 players to hammer?

If there's no counterclaim, then Storm is solid

Man, why did the two most blatant defenders of Magus turn out to be obvtown? I suppose that says something about the community as a whole.

##Unvote

need to read the last two pages thoroughly, but will probably switch to Bogeto if nothing comes up.

ISO'd Gonzo's all of three posts and I can agree pretty well he's not doing too well here. All of his votes so far have been pretty irrational. It is pretty clear he is not reading the thread at all. He's a valid target. Will await a claim from him since he's at L-1.

Grapesoda, did you miss Storm's claim? Considering the open setup and now pretty true admittance a strip searcher is useless with the Tailor gone, I doubt scum would claim such an easily countered claim.