[NOC] [Anon] [Open Set-Up] Strip Mafia - lol

Prims

Evading attacks is scummy. Don't do it. It's always better to defend, just don't overdo it to the point where it looks like you get overly defensive over the smallest prods.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Mancer if someone has their vote on you or if you think someone is scummy, try to be a little more reasonable when building your cases on them. This is especially true for your .hack play and your play in this game--I was reading the QT and kept seeing things like "PT's and Dwarf's votes on me are very weak" see, honestly Dwarf had a lot of drive behind his vote on you and mine was mostly stuck at how you reacted to me ED1. WE didn't think our votes on you were weak, so you have to do a lot more researching and piling up solid evidence before you can just sum up someone's play as "very scummy/bad" (like what you did to me in .hack)

tl;dr back up some of your claims more. sometimes you do but sometimes you don't and it leads to floppy accusations and tunneling which can be unnerving for a player who is actually town and trying to defend themselves

I hope I made that clear... if there's one thing I need to learn, it's how to explain myself in a more concise and easy-to-understand way bleh

Edited by Sentamos

Evading attacks is scummy. Don't do it. It's always better to defend, just don't overdo it to the point where it looks like you get overly defensive over the smallest prods.

I'll try to. The hardest part of defending yourself is that I overdefend a lot.

I'm on like almost the whole day on my phone so I was so "free" that I responded to everything said against me.

Even when I tried to control my posts, I still do slip into huge over defensiveness sometimes.

I'll definitely work towards finding a balance for this soon though.

I can't be bothered to pull logs right now, but at one point Mancer forgot he was scum because he was trying to play with such a "town" mindset. Also, I know this was an anonymous game but for non-anonymous games there's this neat little time zone chart I made that's in the info dump thread that should help avoid lynching people while they're in bed and whatnot.

Also Mancer if someone has their vote on you or if you think someone is scummy, try to be a little more reasonable when building your cases on them. This is especially true for your .hack play and your play in this game--I was reading the QT and kept seeing things like "PT's and Dwarf's votes on me are very weak" see, honestly Dwarf had a lot of drive behind his vote on you and mine was mostly stuck at how you reacted to me D1. WE didn't think our votes on you were weak, so you have to do a lot more researching and piling up solid evidence before you can just sum up someone's play as "very scummy/bad" (like what you did to me in .hack)

tl;dr back up some of your claims more. sometimes you do but sometimes you don't and it leads to floppy accusations and tunneling which can be unnerving for a player who is actually town and trying to defend themselves

I hope I made that clear... if there's one thing I need to learn, it's how to explain myself in a more concise and easy-to-understand way bleh

I will. I realise my greatest flaw in mafia is in pushing cases, so I will train myself from there.

I realize this was your first time as scum though so hey this is just a good way to learn haha

I'm happy you at least got your chance to be scum; I remember how in Chilean you were talking about how you were tired of being town hahaha

I realize this was your first time as scum though so hey this is just a good way to learn haha

I'm happy you at least got your chance to be scum; I remember how in Chilean you were talking about how you were tired of being town hahaha

Yeah, playing as scum is slightly more interesting and fun. A whole different playin field.

I evade attacks on accident actually!!! sometimes

which I know is something I should work on, but if I answered to everything (in this game for example) I would have spent all of my energy just defending myself... and I want to actually scumhunt too which I was afraid I wasn't doing enough of this game because oops here comes BBM attacking the shit out of m e

Uhh, Manix and Levity did so in various games and they pulled it off successfully.

If I evade stuff, I don't draw attention to it is the key

I try not to but hey it happens sometimes (in which case you knock me around the head and make me answer it)

I evade attacks on accident actually!!! sometimes

which I know is something I should work on, but if I answered to everything (in this game for example) I would have spent all of my energy just defending myself... and I want to actually scumhunt too which I was afraid I wasn't doing enough of this game because oops here comes BBM attacking the shit out of m e

You played pretty well late D1 onwards, but your ED1 felt sorta lacking to me, and then I have a problem with tunneling, so I continue it longer than I should have. I thought you were town after the Illusio flip though.

You played pretty well late D1 onwards, but your ED1 felt sorta lacking to me,

it's called hey i'm going to join a mafia game while i'm still in midterms and had slept maybe 6 hours in the last 48!!!!!! yay me

Not crumbing, you were just really obvtown and a lot of what you said just gave me a probing, confident feeling like "well even if I'm wrong I can just confirm it tonight and not have much to worry about" sort of thing

I mean while still taking tailor into consideration

my one gripe with this is that town didn't hit this:

<+Prims> since this is strip mafia, if town wins with only a n1 town death (meaning 3 scum lynches in a row, n2 kill hits vested player) i will post a shirtless pic for real

also I'm of the opinion that town was close enough and Prims should follow through on this anyway

also I'm of the opinion that town was close enough and Prims should follow through on this anyway

PRIORITY MY FUCKING ASS