Jay Gatsby ~ SOMEONE ROLEPLAYING PRIMS WHAT THE HECK/BBM

Parseltongue ~ Bizz

RedMage ~ Proto

Scumhunter X ~ Rocker

Stormageddon ~ scorri

Urist McDwarf ~ Shinori

Viking ~ Kay

Mancer was obv on his confirm post btw

too lazy for postgame given how bad scum got rolled so have quick comments for everybody

Baldrick - Your scumdar and insight were fairly solid but you felt like a lurking background player. Might've been timezones? Still, GJ

Bizz - Next time somebody (read: you) tells you that you're bad at mafia, link them to this game.

Elie - You probably would've played a lot better if you poured as much time you did writing walls defending yourself into scumhunting and writing cases. Oh hey that was an unintentional pun

Kay - Your ties to your buddies made you kinda obvious. When you're scum with a new guy and somebody who sucks at scum you should probably either push mislynches more aggressively or consider bussing.

Mancer - Don't be a dick, the case on you wasn't as bad as you claimed and you only dug yourself deeper by being too smug to acknowledge it. Also stop posting empty unvotes as either alignment for real

NNR - Good D1 but you seemed close-minded D2. You never really went in-depth on why you disagreed on Viking or really tried to look into anybody other than your vote

Rapier - You've been playing for at least a year but still don't read set-ups or know how any role works what the fuck man. Other than your scumdar was pretty off this game but your vigor during D2 was obvtown at least. Don't overthink things, Gonzou's buddies were just AFK and there was no town intent in any of his posts

redturtle - Please inform the mod if you're gonna have a 48 hour absence in the future! Also, don't hammer without alerting the town and requesting a roleclaim from the lynch target first unless there's like 1 minute left in the day. Also also there's no harm in voting early since you can move it whenever if you change your mind (re: D1).

scorri - Don't have any real advice because I think you were just too busy to keep up the whole game or something

Shinori - you did like nothing the entire game and were still obvtown??? I'm not convinced your slot was actually Shinori tbh. Please actually play next time you join a game because I know you can. Good call on Gonzou anyway

Blitz and BBM - I wrote stuff for you guys while the game was still ongoing and will post that later

no full player identities yet tho, have fun matching people up to their anon identities based on comments (it's super obvious woop woop)

Edited by cyborg sammy davis jr.

lol what a ninja

Also lol this game, town didn't deserve their lynch record. Scum didn't play well either so I'm not sure I could say that they deserved the win either, but eh.

I think one word to describe this game is: disappointing. In activity (and a bit in logic).

lemme find my guess list

Bogeto Bogeto ~ Boron

Grape Soda ~ Elie

Gonzou Azai ~ Blitz

Ikakas ~ Bal

IllusioMagus ~ Mancer

Jay Gatsby ~ SOMEONE ROLEPLAYING PRIMS WHAT THE HECK/BBM

Parseltongue ~ Bizz

RedMage ~ Proto

Scumhunter X ~ Rocker

Stormageddon ~ scorri

Urist McDwarf ~ Shinori

Viking ~ Kay

Mancer was obv on his confirm post btw

I wasn't playing, dear Manix~

I knew entire scum team via Skype conversations with Mancer, lol. Poor guy got the two most inactive butt teammates in his first game as scum :P

Edited by Taewoo

redturtle - Please inform the mod if you're gonna have a 48 hour absence in the future! Also, don't hammer without alerting the town and requesting a roleclaim from the lynch target first unless there's like 1 minute left in the day. Also also there's no harm in voting early since you can move it whenever if you change your mind (re: D1).

Welp.

redturtle = Bogeto Bogeto

http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/MUGQtvCTLax Scums

http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/TPHWcSqh696Pu Graveyard

http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/6XyJJ7diVqm8 IOs (contains role PMs, identities and actions)

In a typical "That's Our Psych" moment, Psych subbed out after making his confirmation post because he forgot he was going on vacation when I badgered him to sign up for the game. I was glad he rolled cop too since I thought maybe he'd be interested that way. Oh well.

BBM did an excellent job at keeping the thread active despite how many people were lurking during D1. His reads were a little bit off at first, but he eventually turned around and hopped on the "correct" wagon, which earned him the N1 NK combined with general competent play. Unfortunately, he was town's cop.

If you wanna survive as a town PR I'd generally recommend fading into the background a bit more, but there are some players who will contribute to the town more by being active than by relying on their investigations, and D1 probably wouldn't have turned out so well had BBM lurked. Sometimes scum make weird kills on players they think are power roles anyway, so I don't think BBM's cop play was actually terrible, just more fitting for VT.

Blitz's first post in the scum QT said "I suck as scum" and he pretty much proved that true by barely even posting then getting consolidated on D2 because he had done absolutely nothing pro-town over the course of the game. Blitz, I dunno if your lackluster play was in part just because you were super busy or not, but you would've done better had you paid more attention to game state while you were around. When you're scum your thought processes don't really transfer from post to post - you tend to drop trains of thought entirely, which contrasts your town playstyle of actively posting and pressuring people quite a bit. When you switched from Scumhunter to Urist you had no explanation of your thoughts on Scumhunter's more recent posts, and neither of your D2 posts referenced D1 whatsoever. This pretty obviously lacked town effort.

Also, the Urist vote made no sense coming from a townie. At most I'd see a townie raising an eyebrow over it but not actually voting on that alone. When you vote somebody as scum, try to go "could I see a decently-skilled town player voting using this logic ever?". If the answer is no, you probably need to BS up a better case.

That's all folks. bbm literally post game

well SF is pretty bad at letting meta affect how they play (including me) so yeah that is true

also BBM is SUPER GOOD TOWN in anon games holy fuck

PT was pretty obvious Manix/Bizz playstyle except the "No I'm town" shtick really just annoyed me and didn't feel like either of them because of it, so I was kinda clueless. Anyways, sorry about all that D1 Bizz!

Also Bizz don't worry it's basically the same with me. And was I breadcrumbing Cop that hard?

Prims- the solution is clearly just to give me Bomb next game.

PT was pretty obvious Manix/Bizz playstyle except the "No I'm town" shtick really just annoyed me and didn't feel like either of them because of it, so I was kinda clueless. Anyways, sorry about all that D1 Bizz!

that was actually me really vaguely breadcrumbing a PR. like, I wouldn't have minded being lynched if I had been vanilla but I was a PR and I didn't want to deal with that

PT was pretty obvious Manix/Bizz playstyle except the "No I'm town" shtick really just annoyed me and didn't feel like either of them because of it

actually that's bizz meta 2012 for the record

I avoid it though