Nintendo Direct event tomorrow morning (Dec. 5)

Klytus

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I'm looking forward to these trailers. ^^

If the FE Awakening 3DS doesn't come here, I guess I could settle for the Pikachu one that Europe is getting...so far. And if Europe gets it, we get it too. Always been the case, especially with Pokemon. I'll eventually need a second system for mainstream 3DS Pokemon games, so yeah. Or, if I find the Zelda one, I'll snag that.

Edited by Anacybele

The European one is out in April 2013, quite a bit later, but the European Nintendo Direct mentions the DLC(with the DLC Ike, Ephriam pictures) and Spotpass characters, though Shibata said it was through Spotpass(he was a bit vague about what he was talking about but it could mean with a tiny possibility it might be free unlike the Japanese version, though don't take my word for it).

They also left it until the end of the entire Nintendo Direct so I almost thought they weren't even going to talk about it.

Edited by arvilino

They also left it until the end of the entire Nintendo Direct so I almost thought they weren't even going to talk about it.
I could just see the oncoming storm of anger, not even going to lie. Nintendo avoided a crisis by mentioning it at the last minute. Admittedly, it was a slip up on Reggie's part. Thank God the person who asked the first time had the sense to ask twice just to make sure it wasn't a figment of his imagination.

Oh yeah, the DLC. How come it wasn't mentioned for us Americans then? It was confirmed that we were getting it. The least they could've done was show us the pictures and stuff too. :(

Man Reggie, you're awesome, but you're starting to frustrate me a bit here!

Edited by Anacybele

February 4th... I'm waiting for you... I want you... I want you a lot... Please, come quickly...

Wait, no... DON'T COME QUICKLY!!! I have a huge project due by February 1! Oh, the tension...! T_T

I want that time to come, but at the same time, I don't... *sigh*

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

Oh yeah, the DLC. How come it wasn't mentioned for us Americans then? It was confirmed that we were getting it. The least they could've done was show us the pictures and stuff too. :(

Hey man, you get the new footage, we get the DLC pictures. It's only fair.

Wait no it's not, why did we only get old footage in our trailer, GAME RUINED

Edited by Terper

Hey man, you get the new footage, we get the DLC pictures. It's only fair.

Wait no it's not, why did we only get old footage in our trailer, GAME RUINED

Yeah, DLC is way bigger than just some new footage. xP

If I'm not mistaken, DLC for this game was mentioned during the October Nintendo Direct, they just didn't provide more concrete information on it.

If I'm not mistaken, DLC for this game was mentioned during the October Nintendo Direct, they just didn't provide more concrete information on it.

Ah, well, that's better than nothing, I guess. xP

Gamestop has the US release set for 3/31/2013.

Confirmed.

Same here. That is, if my parents let me... If they didn't, I'd cry... T_T

I can just see them standing there saying, "No, you already have a 3DS. Why do you need another one?" *sigh*

Anyway, I'll get it. Of that, I'm sure. I will get it. Sometime... somehow... I will.

Plus, maybe I can convince them that since it's my money, I can buy it! XD

Well, all I can do is hope...

And yes, I think that it would give the Fire Emblem franchise a big boost.

That's something it needs... desperately. Well, if it wants to succeed in America, that is...

It's beautiful.... beautiful... beautiful... *sigh*

With all the DLC and spotpass stuff, it cannot possibly phail. Yeehoo. No more derping in localization.

The European one is out in April 2013, quite a bit later, but the European Nintendo Direct mentions the DLC(with the DLC Ike, Ephriam pictures) and Spotpass characters, though Shibata said it was through Spotpass(he was a bit vague about what he was talking about but it could mean with a tiny possibility it might be free unlike the Japanese version, though don't take my word for it).

"...which will be available through SpotPass distribution, and also as purchasable add-on content."

There you go. Too bad, free DLC would've been great (though pointless for Nintendo to do).

Also, I did checked that Eliwood's sword is also called Eliwood's Blade. And the Glass Sword is still the same and does anyone know what was the Soothing Sword about?

Healing Sword. I'm surprised you mentioned Eliwood's Blade and not Alm's Blade : P

Also, Callum is Kellam.

There you go. Too bad, free DLC would've been great (though pointless for Nintendo to do).

No free DLC.

We want Nintendo to make more money off this so we don't have the series derping anymore. =)

Nintendo can take my wallet for franchises like these. =3

Edited by Winona

Also, I did checked that Eliwood's sword is also called Eliwood's Blade. And the Glass Sword is still the same and does anyone know what was the Soothing Sword about?

I'm pretty sure it's the weapon listed as "Healing Sword" on the FE13 section of this site, it heals 10 HP of the character equipped with it at the start of each turn.

Edited by arvilino

Soothing Sword is probably the English name for the Healing Sword weapon.

And for those of you that didn't find Ronku's English name, it's in the forging section of the trailer, and Chrom and Lon'qu are trading items between each other. That doesn't sound like much to go on, but Ronku's portrait is shown in the background of his inventory list.

Edited by Karaszure