The nicest SF forum user

Freohr Datia

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you vote as the nicest biggest softy of SF?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So. I'm still writing that Japanese paper that's due at 11:30 AM today. Almost done.

But I'm more deprived of sleep.

Since taking a 5 minute break and skimming new topics. I skimmed passed this thread title. Instead of "nicest", I saw "incest".

I'm sure everyone knows by now that some of this forum's priorities are in the wrong places.

Yeah to begin with we aren't allowed to post boobs. Which is distinctly disadvantageous.

I say we rebel guys. No moderation without representation~

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Tangerine nominated for biggest buzzkill.

Psssh, I do plenty of fun things for you guys :(. It just happens to be my job to warn against bad ideas! Obviously I'd delete them if problems arose, I don't see what's different about that.

I mean the most vocal person in favor of it is in favor of it because the drama will be fun to watch. Come on lol.

Edited by Tangerine

This thread was a bad idea because none of the options are Donna. Free, you let me down for the first time maybe ever (don't worry, i'll forget soon)!

Anyway, the last time this fad sort-of happened it really sucked so let's not do it again ok :(

ravennnnnn don't make me look for an old post by you in an FE board so I can warn you for invented reasons like stirring up discontent

you'll be like socrates!

This thread was a bad idea because none of the options are Donna. Free, you let me down for the first time maybe ever (don't worry, i'll forget soon)!

Anyway, the last time this fad sort-of happened it really sucked so let's not do it again ok :(

oh god, the user tier lists and user rating threads. I'm pretty sure that's how we met! That doesn't make them any less of a disaster, however, lol!

The biggest drama I remember was telling somebody he was a shitty person and having an edit war in my own thread with Tangerine.

But I didn't read, like, any of the other threads and the fad went on long enough that I stopped caring.

The biggest drama I remember was telling somebody he was a shitty person and having an edit war in my own thread with Tangerine.

But I didn't read, like, any of the other threads and the fad went on long enough that I stopped caring.

There was a bunch of drama involving people who didn't wanna be listed and such. My thread had a fair amount of it.

Also, that was the best edit war ever. It created a bond :'(.

shit woman how long has it been? like, seriously?

Well was I a moderator when we started talking or what? I think I was a moderator. I became admin in june 2011 or something, and moderator in january 2011. So some time in between there?

Well was I a moderator when we started talking or what? I think I was a moderator. I became admin in june 2011 or something, and moderator in january 2011. So some time in between there?

have we really been together more than a whole year? :O

I remember my member tier list. It was pretty high up on Tang's tier list of tier lists.

I am so meta.

have we really been together more than a whole year? :O

It seems that way! We need to come up with some kind of celebration, clearly!

We won't even have to get eachother gifts if we celebrate on Christmas.

Because the greatest gift we could've given to eachother was friendship.

and we all know what friendship is!

some days you're my best friend <3