So do you believe that the worlds going to end?

Gold Vanguard

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that what happens is extraterrestrials come from outer space and force us all to play worldwide Hunger Games except that we're all on teams and the winning team gets to have what's left of Earth and help the aliens conquer other worlds

WOW WHAT IF that actually happened.

I hope I'm not forced to fight my sister or Manix I could never handle that. I also probably would be unable to actually kill anyone but I would be willing to do spy work even though I would probably be useless and die while on my first job and Manix would go on a suicide mission leaving my sister to mourn and go on to lead her team to ultimate victory. Any surviving members of losing teams that decide to surrender become slaves. UNLESS the aliens have super-advanced technology that allow all of those dead bodies to be disposed of neatly somewhere where they won't pile up and rot on the rest of the planet and cause disease and horrible odor.

who cares

EDIT: unfortunate placement of post noted: this post is not directed at bizz but rather at the thread topic

Edited by Mr. Sparkles

I hope that what happens is extraterrestrials come from outer space and force us all to play worldwide Hunger Games except that we're all on teams and the winning team gets to have what's left of Earth and help the aliens conquer other worlds

What if we like, got grouped up into an SF division, wouldn't that be cool?! I imagine we'd last a few minutes at least.

aww smoochies

Maybe that is crazy and yeah it's true I would probably die but it would be the coolest if all of the SF forum members, at least the active ones, and even the guests that lurk here every day, were all on a team. I would really only hang out with the mafia people though because I'm shy as fuck and we're all about winning games so we would totally win except I would still be dead. I bet all of the moderators and admins would be like our generals. They would give us our orders and try to keep us safe. Tangerine would definitely not die as she is invincible. I'm not sure about the others. Nightmare wouldn't die either though.

EDIT; LOL I GOT NINHJA'sD"D

Edited by Sentamos

aww smoochies

Maybe that is crazy and yeah it's true I would probably die but it would be the coolest if all of the SF forum members, at least the active ones, and even the guests that lurk here every day, were all on a team. I would really only hang out with the mafia people though because I'm shy as fuck and we're all about winning games so we would totally win except I would still be dead. I bet all of the moderators and admins would be like our generals. They would give us our orders and try to keep us safe. Tangerine would definitely not die as she is invincible. I'm not sure about the others. Nightmare wouldn't die either though.

EDIT; LOL I GOT NINHJA'sD"D

I hope you weren't making smoochy faces at me. That better be the ninja'd thing!!

But I am not a mafia person. I am only linked to that by the fact that a guy using my name won a game once!! What would be the point in getting grouped up if you didn't get to meet cool people you never got to before you die :(.

life would likely win the whole competition

Life would like, get killed by a stray anything. He'd be scribing on his slate the characteristics that make x SF soldier better than y SF soldier, and just not see it coming!

Life would like, get killed by a stray anything. He'd be scribing on his slate the characteristics that make x SF soldier better than y SF soldier, and just not see it coming!

okay I admit it, I laughed at this

I hope you weren't making smoochy faces at me. That better be the ninja'd thing!!

yeah, that was the ninja'd thing lol I am sorry

also I would love to meet all of you!! I'm just still super super shy

I mean if we're being realistic, we'd lose to a lot of people. We're a group of people ranging from 12-30 years old who practice playing videogames as their #1 hobby. We can't be ranked very high athletically.

I mean if we're being realistic, we'd lose to a lot of people. We're a group of people ranging from 12-30 years old who practice playing videogames as their #1 hobby. We can't be ranked very high athletically.

but at least we'd be decent strategists!!!

also i swear everyone on sf has 4.0 GPAs and knows at least two languages

Edited by Sentamos