North American release: Feb 4, 2013, EU release: April, 2013

Elieson

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Topic. Best news all year~

Um..the link!?

This is so that Vince can update it on the main page.

No idea about special releases, but I'm assuming something Spotpass will be announced come January.

Also my bday is 4 days after the NOA release. So best slightly early bday gift for me~ I'm gonna call GameStop and preorder it in a few minutes. See if they are aware yet :D

Video Link from Nintedo Direct, posted today.

http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/12-05-2012/

MOD EDIT: combined posts

Elie-Edit***

I'd like to add that the FE material begins at 24:38 in the video.

Edited by Elieson

And 15 days later, my birthday.

Fantastic news!

And 7 months and 12 days later, my birthday!

...well, guess I'll be shelling out my own money that I make tutoring for FE13. Woo!

Welp, time to shell out for an American 3DS and get my pre-order then.

Still, best news of the year!

Totally this! I'm lucky enough to be getting a US 3DS for Christmas, this will just validate that gift 100x over!

I just called GameStop (In Texas)

They have preorders with expected NA release set for April X. I think they are still behind :O.

Presumably Nintendo will send out press releases or something soon.

I know they've changed the Fire Emblem website (reverting it to before Shadow Dragon came out, lol), so they're probably planning *something*.

YES! 2 months is an ok time to wait now. I won't be buying my 3DS until I know if there's a bundle or not.

The fireemblemawakening site is no longer re-directing to the country selector or showing anything for that matter (and it was redirecting yesterday when I checked). I think they're working on it and we might see it up soon.

EDIT: It's now redirecting to the Nintendo.com site and not the country selector. So they were working on it just now.

Edited by Silent Mercenary

If I get the GS gift card(s) I want this Christmas, besides getting The Last Story, I will probably save them/it till this comes out to get this game game an some 3DS point cards if I can. Though I am disappointed in that this isn't comming out in March cause I was hopin to weasle this out of my Parents for my B-day, but oh well, sooner is better then later anyway. XD

FINALLY. Hey, do any of you know if North America is getting the bundle? My idea is that if NOA releases the bundle, people will start paying more attention to Fire Emblem because it got it's own limited edition DS. AND I WANT THAT SEXY BUNDLE SOOOO BAD.