North American release: Feb 4, 2013, EU release: April, 2013

Elieson

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, I would have liked for the pre-order bonus to be a free voucher for one of the DLC's, but a character artbook is nice, too. Maybe it'll have Loran's art in it, which no one seems to have found. >_>

Eh, I would have liked for the pre-order bonus to be a free voucher for one of the DLC's, but a character artbook is nice, too. Maybe it'll have Loran's art in it, which no one seems to have found. >_>

Here~ :D

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=34311&view=findpost&p=2224145

I'm going to wait to see if they'll also have the pre-order bonus for Amazon or Best Buy. I want that art book, but I'm hesitant to go to GameStop because I don't want them to bug me about resubscribing to GameInformer. Kind of a silly reason, but I'm finally starting to sympathize who advise against GameStop.

I'm going to wait to see if they'll also have the pre-order bonus for Amazon or Best Buy. I want that art book, but I'm hesitant to go to GameStop because I don't want them to bug me about resubscribing to GameInformer. Kind of a silly reason, but I'm finally starting to sympathize who advise against GameStop.

Even though my Gamestop isn't that bad, I would have to agree with that last sentiment. Gamestop's... kind of blegh. But I make due, since it's pretty much the only semi-reliable way for me to get games. I still see where you're coming from though.

I don't know if this was posted before, but NOA just uploaded a 20-second teaser on their Youtube account *__*

It's nothing new really but ahhhhhh one more month (give and take a few days) to go!!!!

Edited by tofu

It's nothing new really but ahhhhhh one more month (give and take a few days) to go!!!!

Three months for those of us unfortunate enough to live across the sea. :'(

I'm not coming to Serenes Forest between February and April. The sorrow will be too much to bear. First no Spotpass Joshua, and now this.

Three months for those of us unfortunate enough to live across the sea. :'(

I'm not coming to Serenes Forest between February and April. The sorrow will be too much to bear. First no Spotpass Joshua, and now this.

I will be getting my copy at least 3 weeks after the US release date because none of my local stores are taking orders for them and I live very far away from US, so I understand ahaha;;; Shipping things from US is hard ;____; I'm sure 2 months will pass by very quickly though, the most important thing is that we finally get to play it! biggrin.gif

I will be getting my copy at least 3 weeks after the US release date because none of my local stores are taking orders for them and I live very far away from US, so I understand ahaha;;; Shipping things from US is hard ;____; I'm sure 2 months will pass by very quickly though, the most important thing is that we finally get to play it! biggrin.gif

Use Videogamesplus if you want to import from the US, and don't want to go through the hassle of gamestop.

Use Videogamesplus if you want to import from the US, and don't want to go through the hassle of gamestop.

Ah it looks like Videogameplus actually offers shipping to my country unlike gamestop, awesome! *___* I will definitely consider ordering from there in the future so thank you for the suggestion! :D

Ah it looks like Videogameplus actually offers shipping to my country unlike gamestop, awesome! *___* I will definitely consider ordering from there in the future so thank you for the suggestion! :D

Not a problem. They really are great. I'm actually using them instead of Gamestop to order Awakening to the UK, simply because they're that much quicker and give you so much less hassle over importing.

Edited by Onestep

This. Thanks a lot Onestep! Both Gamestop and Amazon wouldn't deliver the 3ds to me, but videogameplus will. Kinda stupid of me to forget, since I already ordered a Tales of game for the Wii from that site some time ago. Anyway, time to pre-order!

Not specifically from Nintendo, but another trailer has popped up, although it's one we've already seen for the Japanese version.

Nintendo of America's Facebook page also updated with Marth.

"Appearing in Fire Emblem Awakening as a masked knight, Marth carries the legendary Falchion sword and appears out of nowhere to save Chrom and the other Shepherds."

From that trailer, there has been one thing that has always bothered me, and that was how the soldiers about 30 seconds in walk. Their legs are so stiff. They're just like, "Beep beep, we're robots. Look at how stiff our legs are, beep beep."

From that trailer, there has been one thing that has always bothered me, and that was how the soldiers about 30 seconds in walk. Their legs are so stiff. They're just like, "Beep beep, we're robots. Look at how stiff our legs are, beep beep."

Yeah. I found it to be quite weird. Although, I find it more funny than anything, just because of how random and blatant it is. And there is a term for that: the goose step. No, seriously. That is the name for that stepping motion.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but Nintendo posted another character on their facebook page.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed, say, four posts above yours. :p

Not specifically from Nintendo, but another trailer has popped up, although it's one we've already seen for the Japanese version.

Nintendo of America's Facebook page also updated with Marth.

"Appearing in Fire Emblem Awakening as a masked knight, Marth carries the legendary Falchion sword and appears out of nowhere to save Chrom and the other Shepherds."

Do you know, it's only just occured to me that that the glowing butterfly in that movie represents 'Marth', while the glowing orb represents Chrom? I don't know how that slipped my mind.

It's interesting that there still using Sumia as Chrom's cover pairing too.

Ah well, it's cool to just see that Nintendo is still keeping this on their minds.

Quick warning, if you're avoiding spoilers, don't read the comments on the above character

Waiiit, what? About Marth? He Appears in the fourth chapter or so. If NoA is posting it on their FB, it's not a spoiler. o.o

Waiiit, what? About Marth? He Appears in the fourth chapter or so. If NoA is posting it on their FB, it's not a spoiler. o.o

Yes but the comments on the post made by other people are very spoiler-tastic.