North American release: Feb 4, 2013, EU release: April, 2013

Elieson

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posting this from my 3DS, so I can't provide a link just yet, but according to Gonintendo, the digital version of Awakening will take up 8,579 blocks of space (about 1.1GB,thanks to Onestep), so if you're going digital, make sure you've got plenty of space on your SD card. And for those getting the bundle w/ the 4 GB SD card, you'll have about 20,000 blocks left on the card according to my calculations.

EDIT: Here's the link

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=194259

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

Posting this from my 3DS, so I can't provide a link just yet, but according to Gonintendo, the digital version of Awakening will take up 8,579 blocks of space, so if you're going digital, make sure you've got plenty of space on your SD card.

Er... how much would that be? In a unit that people actually use...?

Never mind, I just looked it up. It's about 1.1 GB

edit: ninja'd, thanks Onestep

Edited by Agro

My gosh. That is a lot of space... It's, like, triple the size of NSMB2. I'd better go free up some space in my SD card... or just use my 4GB one...

Hey Shadow Stalker X, is this the link?

But, uh, how in the world does he know how big the game is if it didn't even come out yet?

Edit:

Omg, I never noticed the nipples on Kellam's armour till now...

I know, right? It's really... weird.

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

My gosh. That is a lot of space... It's, like, triple the size of NSMB2. I'd better go free up some space in my SD card... or just use my 4GB one...

But, uh, how in the world does he know how big the game is if it didn't even come out yet?

Because people get previews and are told theses things?

Holy crap, that is huge.

I assume that is the full game and not the demo, right?

Because people get previews and are told theses things?

Holy crap, that is huge.

I assume that is the full game and not the demo, right?

I don't think the demo would be 1.1 GB...

But then again, when my brother downloaded the demo for Escape Plan on his Vita, that took a while... I think. The demo was, like, 500 MB. JUST THE DEMO!

And why would people be told about how big the game is? Of all things to be told?

Yeah, that's the link. As for how they got the early, Nintendo sent IGN the game early so they could do a proper review. I'm sure other gaming sites also got the game early, as well.

Yeah, destructoid confirmed this a while back.

Though, the destructoid article was kinda iffy. Glad we got another source.

I'm mildly curious how the MU voices work with the ability to switch the audio?

Edited by L95

Yeah, destructoid confirmed this a while back.

Though, the destructoid article was kinda iffy. Glad we got another source.

I'm mildly curious how the MU voices work with the ability to switch the audio?

Probably they'll have the same amount of voice possibilities, so say the second option for the English female will convert to the second option for the Japanese female.

Lol he even looks like he's giving a derisive sniff in that screenshot.

Edit: I don't know why, but NoA's inconsistency with how they're switching between Kozaki art and the in-game portrait art really irks me. Sumia's was so pretty too. She looks great in her portrait still, though.

Edited by Keilis

Welp, voice options for a Male Avatar here. Anybody recognise the voices?

And an assortment of voices here. Pity the guy seems to have no pretty much no idea how to actually play.

Edited by Onestep

From listening to the samples they give, I think it's Tara Platt that's voicing Miriel, but I'm not 100% on that. No clue about the other voices, though.

EDIT: Listening closer, I'm POSITIVE I've heard Male 3's voice before. I just can't pin the name to that voice.

Edited by Shadow Stalker X