North American release: Feb 4, 2013, EU release: April, 2013

Elieson

1358347103[/url]' post='2249397']

Whoever it is, I already like it^^

One question, at 0:15, what is Vaildar saying? I can only make out "This isn't over" and I'm having trouble making out the rest of his line.

Otherwise, love the Voice acting so far^^.

"This isn't over... Damn you both!"

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, there's 3 voice options, just with the male voices, they're all very similar sounding (As in older guy voices, there isn't one for a shota), and the Mute option was taken away.

Which also probably means they'll be taken away in Japanese voices way too as the customiser will remain in English.

Dang it. I wanted the "shota" one. XD

Mute seemed cool, too... That sucks.

(And what the...? Why in the world are they all similar sounding? Well, I shouldn't complain. The voice acting actually seems pretty good, so... yeah. I shouldn't complain.)

Besides, sometime in the future, I intend on getting a Japanese 3DS and copy of Kakusei...

I LOVE Chrom's voice. It was very well done. I don't know why people are saying it doesn't suit him - maybe they're just too used to Sugita? Lissa and Validar... sound about the way I expected them to sound. Thumbs up all around~

Dang it. I wanted the "shota" one. XD

Mute seemed cool, too... That sucks.

(And what the...? Why in the world are they all similar sounding? Well, I shouldn't complain. The voice acting actually seems pretty good, so... yeah. I shouldn't complain.)

Besides, sometime in the future, I intend on getting a Japanese 3DS and copy of Kakusei...

Or you could save the money and just turn on the Japanese audio...

I tentatively agree with the dude who said in some thread that it might be Chris Redfield.

EDIT: mostly because Chrom doesn't set my Troy Baker sense off, and I have an acute Troy Baker sense.

Edited by Integrity

actually...I think Chrom might be played by Nolan North (Desmond Miles from Assassin's Creed, the Penguin in Batman: Arkham City, Nathan Drake in the Uncharted series,and Deadpool in MvC3 and the upcoming Deadpool game). Lissa, I'm not sure but she sounds familiar. Validar I also can't tell due to voice distortion

Chrom sounds like Troy Baker to me. But I'm probably wrong

I know he's been mentioned earlier but I needed to point things out for those who may not know who he is

Troy Baker is quite the great VA. He is the current voice of Ryu Hayabusa in the Ninja Gaiden and DoA series, the voice of Valvatorez in Disgaea 4, Kanji from Persona 4, Mitsunari Ishida in Sengoku Basara, Yuri Lowell in Tales of Vesperia and many many other game and anime roles