North American release: Feb 4, 2013, EU release: April, 2013

Elieson

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura confirmed for Gerome.

Guessing that's probably Marth.

Let's be honest, Gerome would sound so much better with Laura Bailey as his VA.

Laura Bailey voices Masked Marth, eh?

Not really gonna get full confirmation until someone gets to the Credits for the game. Though considering that someone's managed to make it to Ch. 22, we'll probably find out for sure tomorrow.

Confirming this. It's in the end credits.

Also, Tara Platt voices both Miriel and Flavia.

On the eShop under Fire Emblem Awakening, there is an Add-On Content tab and in it is the first DLC: Champions of Yore 1 priced at $0.00. Could the people who have the game already confirm if you can access the DLC now?

...I don't have a twitter. CRAP. I want to tell Mr. Mercer he made me the happiest girl for a moment yesterday and to thank him for giving me hope about myself.

...Checking for DLC...

...I CAN GET THE MARTH MAP. You can access it now, people! (So, on Part 2 of my adventures, I'll probably tackle it.)

Edited by SPSEliwoodGabriel

1359653060[/url]' post='2267438']

Do you need the game to get the DLC? It'd be nice to download it now so I don't have to worry about forgetting.

Yes. I tried to download it. It said the cartridge needed to be inserted.

I assume that games acquired through the e-shop and auto installed via the bundle won't har difficulty with getting DLC then?

For those who have the game, it seems that the SpotPass characters are now being released, with the first batch being FE7.

Not FE 10?

Makes sense. FE 7 was the first FE game out...

But that makes me wonder... since they changed the order to correspond with Fire Emblem's history in the West...

Does that mean we might not get some of the teams? But we're getting the DLC, so...

Eh, we'll have to wait and see, I guess...

The street date is Feb 4th, but the GameStop i pre-ordered my copy at isn't getting it in til the next day. Slightly sad panda... Oh well

EDIT: Re-called them, and now they state that they're not receiving any copies until the 8th. Good lord.

Edited by Kyneme