post ehre and i'll tell you your color,

Percivalé

If I've already told you what color you are I'll just like remind you or something/briefly describe what it means I suppose

if you're someone I don't see post often (read: 98% of the SF community) post like a sentence at least or else I won't be able to see a color in your personality

itt: i hear/see rainbows because i'm just that gay

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not correcting the typo

Elieson I actually get a deep red from you after seeing you post a little longer (I think it was orange-red before but I don't really get orange from you anymore). It feels kinda greenish though. You are Christmas

Uh, I like colors. Especially the song Colors. That's pretty cool. Code Geass is also, but I haven't seen much of it. Uh, that's about it. Oh, and I know you said to post a sentence, but whatever. Oh, and ehre because you said to do that also.

Edited by Konnor97

What's my color.

Even though you associate yourself with green I get a dark blue from you. Not navy blue, though. (Navy blue usually has negative connotations to me, I've noticed...)

This reminds me I should probably skype with you more often.

Yes you should! <3 Also I get a magenta-purply from you.

Is my color still a crimson red?

Yes, and your voice is vivid-ish red-orange.

HI BIZZ

HI PROTO

Pinkish, though not as light pink as Kay. Kay is a really light pink. I also get hints of light blue from you.

PLS STFU

Purple (I almost typed 'people' ilu guillermo) also sometimes I get hints of red

I do wonder what kind of color I will be under your eyes.

Orangish, maybe a little pastel.

There's no real way you can get this wrong

Huh, you're different. Like I get red-violet but then I feel there's a deeper purple than that but then also green.

Do mine :D

What should I type? Do you see me post? Or no?

ummm...

I get a pretty clear tan from you (not a color I often get)

Hello person I've never talked to before! I do wonder what color you will see from me...

I've seen you post sometimes. You're an emerald green, actually, or maybe a grass green.

Uh, I like colors. Especially the song Colors. That's pretty cool. Code Geass is also, but I haven't seen much of it. Uh, that's about it. Oh, and I know you said to post a sentence, but whatever. Oh, and ehre because you said to do that also.

Yellow, definitely.

ahahahahaha I never finished Code Geass.....

Even though you associate yourself with green I get a dark blue from you. Not navy blue, though. (Navy blue usually has negative connotations to me, I've noticed...)

Interesting. Do tell why dark blue, I'm interested.

I've seen you post sometimes. You're an emerald green, actually, or maybe a grass green.

Yellow, definitely.

ahahahahaha I never finished Code Geass.....

I still need to finish Code Geass, I'll probably watch some tonight. That's interesting, what do you usually associate with green? (personality wise, or something... I dunno what I mean, exactly.) I'm also surprised because I don't really post all that often, but thanks!