Drafting Hall of Fame 2012

PKL

^ Haha, I dont know a whole lot about FE4 drafts, but isn't Ardan the guy who usually ends up being undrafted? And recently he has just been a free unit?

At least that was the 1st draft, there wasn't anything to go off of. Lute was 1st picked by someone in the last 6 months IRC, And I think someone 1st picked Joshua once too. Both of these are worse than Soren.

^ Haha, I dont know a whole lot about FE4 drafts, but isn't Ardan the guy who usually ends up being undrafted? And recently he has just been a free unit?

At least that was the 1st draft, there wasn't anything to go off of. Lute was 1st picked by someone in the last 6 months IRC, And I think someone 1st picked Joshua once too. Both of these are worse than Soren.

I'd say Lute is about equivalent because she still has uses and fliers are important in both games.

Also Ardan is amazing you two shush. :P

Also if by firstpick you meant going first round I think that was me.

Still got first place in that so lol.

Edited by Xinnidy

Naw, I mean the very 1st pick. Besides, that was a skirmish draft. Lute is actually 1st round material in a skirmish draft.

Soren is a 2nd round early 3rd round pick, and he is the best sage in his game. Lute is a 3rd or 4th round pick, and is the 3rd best magic user and arguably the 5th best warper.

Oh ok.

I don't really know about FE9 besides the basic drafting notions so ok.

And I would actually put Lute as 2nd round in skirmish because of fliers and earlygame weight but that's neither here nor there.

Edited by Xinnidy

I completed fe9 Random/Fixed Mode HM draft # 31677 in 143 turns. It was before the rule changes so 27-2 counted as 1 turn. Idk if you want to consider this 142 or 143 turns.

edit: I forgot the team. Kieran, Tanith, Nephenee, Soren, Haar, Ranulf,Rolf, Devdan.

Edited by Hawk King

^ Huh? I just finished an old draft that I was 75% of the way through.

Correct me if im wrong, but aren't we supposed to report new draft records here too? This isn't just a list up to 2012. I believe PKL wants it to stay current and change every time a new record is set.

"If you get a new record, please post it in this thread (including your team and thread number) so it makes my life easier."

Read the OP. It is in the 1st paragraph.

Edited by Hawk King

• 2 weeks later...