How Much Postgame Is There?

Given that there's a worldmap with skirmishes, I'm going to assume there's some simple postgame material there, and I'm quite sure we'll get DLC for extra postgame chapters, but difficulty stars aside, there's no clear progression as far as those go.

Is there some primary "highest challenge" that gives players a specific reason to keep training their units as much as they can after they beat the game, like FE8 had Valni and Lagdou?

(Thanks!)

Is there some primary "highest challenge" that gives players a specific reason to keep training their units as much as they can after they beat the game, like FE8 had Valni and Lagdou?

The Path of a Grandmaster DLC. At least the non-fanservice ones.

They WILL destroy you if you're not prepared.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I think the DLC is what makes up most of the post game experience, I really wouldn't have a problem with that, except that I'll have the game done in less than a week.

The final Ultimate Training DLC is pretty much that. A chapter with five consecutive sets of enemies, all absurdly powerful to the point of laughing at stat caps.

Oh, speaking of caps, is there a lot of opportunity in the pseudo-postgame to farm money and stock up on statboosters? (Assuming they're in the game)

Oh, PLENTY.

Depends on your luck with what skirmish enemies drop though, or when merchants appear with stat boosting items.

Oh, speaking of caps, is there a lot of opportunity in the pseudo-postgame to farm money and stock up on statboosters? (Assuming they're in the game)

All the opportunity you could ever ask for.

Don't need stat boosters, though, with Change Seals on hand.

How much weapon experience do you need per rank? Is there any way to speed up WEXP gain besides the Discipline skill?

About the same as in the DS games. The gain is 1 per fight instead of 2, but the gains are generally cut in half, so it evens out. You don't have inbuilt WExp from any classes, though.

You can use Arms Scrolls, but that's it.