Favorite new class?

Andreyas

i really like the idea of tricksters, what would make them better is having a good ranged weapon choice like bows or tomes so that the can fill any role

i also like the concept of a battle monk because it just seems cool

griffon knights are cool but i am saddened by the lack of natural griffon riders

Edited by Cyron

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRICKSTER.

POINTY HAT WITH SWORDS.

Also Nuns with Axes but that's a given. And I'd like to see if the Griffon Knight will be worked on and find a more solid niche in the future, but at the same time it's still pretty curious as is.

i really like the idea of tricksters, what would make them better is having a good ranged weapon choice like bows or tomes so that the can fill any role

i also like the concept of a battle monk because it just seems cool

griffon knights are cool but i am saddened by the lack of natural griffon riders

There's Levin Swords. Those are considered magical.

I didn't play the game,butI like the basic concept of almost all new classes,but my two favourites are probably the battle monk/cleric and the griffon knight

Battle monk/cleric: simply crazy awesome and more or less fitting.I could also see them becoming the standard promotion for priests in games without branched promotions,so that the monk/light mage and the priest won't upgrade into the same thing(however I think the name could be made different,maybe inquisitor or something like this)

Griffon knights:have great potential,but are sadly stuck with axes.I would like them to switch to swords in future games(or the pegasus knights become sword user and the griffon knight uses lances instead).Anyway I'd like them to return together with a prepromoted version.

Dark knights and trickster are ok,but I think axes would be a better option for the dark knight.Dark pegasi also seem cool,but I wouldn't miss them if they didn't return.

Bride is in my opinion the worst class introduced in the game,while it might be a good class ingame,I don't see a reason why it should return ever again.

Taguel are ok,but I am not that interested in these kinds of units anyway

I say dark pegasus. They can fly, use lances and magic (lances suck, but it's better than no physical weapons at all), use Lightning Speed, and can class change to Falcon Knights if they turn out to be too physical-oriented for the class.

true but how common are they?

Thunder Swords are purchasable in the final sidequest chapter's shop, as well as certain SpotPass characters. Not very common, but not rarity either.

Even if it's not a new class, Falcon Knight are awesome (Flying healer, so beautifull). Dark Pegasus, of course. (They fly ! And uses magic ! My two favorite type of units in one !)

I like Bride, mainly for the deadly bow/staff combination (They can stall all day...)

I generally likes all mixed class, and all the healer that add something different and unique (FalcoKnight fly, Battle Monks can actually takes hit, Trickster are all arounf usefull, Bride for Support and Bow)

The Demon Fighter also makes a glorious return.

Yep, this game really looks cool.

Dark Pegasus since it has one of the best skills in the game (Lightning Speed).

Star Lord I suppose because it helps make Marth more distinct. If anyone else knows, does Star Lords learn Lord and Master Lord skills?

Battle Monk/Cleric, with Dark Pegasus coming second.

EDIT:

Bride is in my opinion the worst class introduced in the game,while it might be a good class in game

Same, I would've preferred the class to have a similar appearance to the Merchant. I know Fire Emblem isn't super realistic, but wedding dresses are just too ridiculous.

Griffon knights:have great potential,but are sadly stuck with axes.I would like them to switch to swords in future games(or the pegasus knights become sword user and the griffon knight uses lances instead).Anyway I'd like them to return together with a prepromoted version.

A flying class that uses bows would be unique.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

If anyone else knows, does Star Lords learn Lord and Master Lord skills?

I think it would have been listed on the site if they could. Just saying.

Anyways since I posted. My most favorite new class would probably Dark Pegasus. Lightning Speed is just win, especially to someone who likes the VC games. (Like me.) Not to mention, who doesn't want a flying mage?

Second would likely be Trickster. Staff utility coupled with easy traveling on foot? Yes please. Sadly, there's not many characters that can take advantage of it outside of Anna, Gangrel, and various SpotPass characters.

Star Lord doesn't have any skills of its own and doesn't learn any skills from levelling up

Don't really have a favourite class... If I had to choose, Dark Pegasus, Trickster and the return of the Demon Fighter. Bride is fun too, even I don't always have one deployed~

Edited by Remnant Sage

Strategist/Grandmaster FE4 Mage Fighter, you know

Dark Pegasus... Flying Magic+Lightning Speed= I want that OP-ness

I would like brides a lot better if guys can be brides

Wouldn't we be grooms in that case? I suppose, we would use shiny swords, bendy bows, and magicky magic?

Edited by Soledai

No I want guys in dresses

My favourite guitarist wears a dress and he is awesome

also I don't like gender-differentiated classes

Ohhh, I see, my MU would humor you if black dresses and boots were an option and I would also do it for the skills, but...but, no

No I want guys in dresses

My favourite guitarist wears a dress and he is awesome

also I don't like gender-differentiated classes

no, grooms.

scottish grooms

think of it woman

swords, bows, kilts, bagpipes

everybody wins

Edited by Integrity