I OWN SWAG

WYAN

with all due respect your holiness I must posit that your claim to the ownership of all swag is less than justified, the reason being that

Once someone told me that SWAG used to stand for secretly we are gay and it was some kind of age-old in-joke,

but then I looked it up on snopes or something and they were full of shit.

If it was secret snopes would have found out about it first.

Go listen to some real rap kiddo; BIG, Z-ro, Nas, Jay-z or TI . God even Wayne is better than Soulja Boy/Lil bitch

Southern > East Coast > West Coast bullshit. Even the best west coast rapper started out in NY lol

lol Jay-Z. Lil B is the best rapper alive (and that has ever lived). You may not believe it now, but the Based God will one day fuck your bitch when you're not in the Based Heaven with the rest of us.

On a more serious note, I'll listen to OFWGKTA but not any of that shit you mentioned. All that gangsta rap and that mainstream bullshit about bitches money and sex is retarded.

Go listen to some real rap kiddo; BIG, Z-ro, Nas, Jay-z or TI . God even Wayne is better than Soulja Boy/Lil bitch

Southern > East Coast > West Coast bullshit. Even the best west coast rapper started out in NY lol

Lil B actually isnt that bad when you realize what hes doing. On top of that, it makes his srs songs even better since its like "wait this dude can actually rap? what?". In reality Lil B isnt the best rapper alive, and I think most of his fans understand that as well. I really do enjoy listening to Lil B sometimes and Im down with the based message.

TI and Wayne have fell off; they all were a lot better before they went to jail. 2pac > Biggie, though theyre both pretty damn good. Nas is top 5, Jay-Zs old shit was dope, and I havent heard of Z-Ro before. Some of my other faves are Lupe, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Kanye, One Be Lo, Immortal Tech, AOTP, Wu Tang, Eminem, and JCole. BoBs good too (some of his songs while high are just amazing lol), and Im tryin to get into Big Sean and Kendrick Lamar but idk too many of their songs yet.