Guys guys

Ein

"Bad game thread"

inb4 someone bashes the game in my sig in response.

That's right; you're not clever.

Sir and/or madam your tastes in entertainment of the videogame art is awful to say the least and I would appreciate a written apology regarding your point of view at the earliest convenience.

People in FE forums bash FE too =3

Who are you talking to? Me?

B]

I'm an example!

Sir and/or madam your tastes in entertainment of the videogame art is awful to say the least and I would appreciate a written apology regarding your point of view at the earliest convenience.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/19848804.jpg

But F-Zero is amazing.

Good boy.

My friends and I play F-Zero all the time when we're all back from uni. One guy has the cartridge that just says "F-Zer" on it, another has his N64 still, and we just all get together and play "F-Zer" for hours. It's a good time. #coolstory

My friends and I play F-Zero all the time when we're all back from uni. One guy has the cartridge that just says "F-Zer" on it, another has his N64 still, and we just all get together and play "F-Zer" for hours. It's a good time. #coolstory

There's no such game called "F-Zero" on the N64

It's called F-Zero X

Welcome fellow Dark Souls player. Is this your first time playing it?

I'm messing around witha new character since Kalameet and Manus are total jerk faces.

kakusei (that means awakening) will be literally the best game ever

also i'm going to totally buy dark souls if it goes on 50% off sale this christmas

FE13 will be an alright SRPG dude. not da best

GOOD

What is that?

Damn it Soul.

What is that?

Dark Souls is the sequel to Demon Souls, which was a critically acclaimed take on classic dungeon crawling gameplay from an RPG perspective. The series is known for its deep customization and unforgiving difficulty, along with a unique method of gameplay: While each player moves through their respective worlds, they are also connected to the thousands of others also playing. At times players will see other players' "phantoms," letting them get a look at how other players are doing to tackle opponents and hazards. In addition, players can communicate to one another across different worlds by leaving messages on the ground using soapstones. These can be helpful indicators of pitfalls and other such unfortunate traps that can easily kill the player, but they can also be tricks from malicious players looking for pranks.

It's probably the best RPG series to have come out this console generation. It should be required playing for most gamers.

Are you another one of those members that joined because of a friend inviting you?

Or are you yet another masochist?

No, I like FE games

Just very few of them

Dark Souls

It should be required playing for most gamers.

What

I+_3d6ce508341d8f794f57d670cd24fafc.jpg

Bitch go play Mega Man X2

Edited by ಠ益ಠ

I've played it a few times at a friend's and I can't say I fully understand the hype, I found pacifist runs, (with the odd break to fist the undead,) more entertaining than the actual game.