Create Your Own Skills

Jotari

That looks a lot like the FE Summon Skill, but with Taguel instead.

It's actually very different

Summon creates another "unit" aka the phantom unit and can be used as bait

These bunnies are not bait (nor are they taguel, they are just bunnies) and they are only summoned in battle to eat enemies up

You don't get a horde of bunnies following you on the map afterwards

Although now that I think about it, horde of bunnies on the map sounds tempting

(and totally not overkill at all nope)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of a skill that affects Def/Res

Like a random chance (or always, depending on whether it's balanced or not) of a weapon hitting an enemy's resistance or a tome hitting an enemy's defence.

Could be either a skingle skill or one skill for each variation.

Like 'Mage Killer' (Tome hits Def) or Weaponslayer (Weapon hits Res)

That would be interresting.

Happy to see someone agree with me :B): :

Mind over Matter : Mag% Sometimes uses Res instead of Def, when attacking with physical weapons.

These bunnies are not bait (nor are they taguel, they are just bunnies) and they are only summoned in battle to eat enemies up

This is what come in my mind when I read your description.

(This is pretty gory, so be warned...)

And that would be as overkill as Pegasi Summon ;):

EDIT : I wanted to say FE Summon Skill... The point is the same,though...

Edited by TendaSlime

This is what come in my mind when I read your description.

(This is pretty gory, so be warned...)

And that would be as overkill as Pegasi Summon ;):

EDIT : I wanted to say FE Summon Skill... The point is the same,though...

7oT8g.png

I was more or less thinking something like that

Except with more bunnies

The only Summon skill I know of is the FE8 one so I dunno what you're talking about

On another thought, it could totally be a Taguel skill, summon non-taguel versions of the animal they can transform into in hordes to eat you

Maybe it'd be like a gauge activation thing or something

Edited by Zhuge Liang

Joust - Mounted unit only, gains a bonus to Hit/Crit/Damage based on distance moved to reach the target. Activated; if used, the unit loses proportionate amounts of Avoid (easy to hit a charging target) and cannot re-move after attacking. I didn't steal this from Heroes of Might & Magic.

Exploitative - If the unit hits another unit for effective damage, Skill% (or whatever) chance of negating the target's DEF/RES (or auto-critting, either way).

Killer Instinct - If the unit is hit by a critical or for effective damage and survives, they automatically critical back. Imagine this on a high-HP, low-LCK unit.

Spotting - Select a tile within a set radius (maybe 3). Allies in a 2-3 tile radius from the selected tile receive an Avoid bonus, allied Siege Weapons have a huge bonus to Hit, and Fog of War is cleared. Activated; user can't act after spotting. Alternately just center it on the unit but with a slightly larger radius, like 4. And yes, have enemy scouts doing it in a night mission full of ballistas.

Tower Shield - Passive bonus to Avoid (equal to one stat, maybe SKL or DEF) against ranged weaponry like bows and tomes. Armor Knight-type units only, of course.

Headshot: (Mastery Skill Warrior and Sniper)

If the user criticals with a bow, the user activates a consecutive attack which has a 50% chance of a critical.

Chanel: (Command) Uses a turn to increase MAG by 1 (up to 5 stackable)

Florist Healing (Mastery of Valkryie and High Priest) at the start of each turn, adjacent units have thier HP increased my MAG/3

Terrible names I know.

>Ike 2HKOs Edward with range at 91% true hit

>Edward doubles and 7HKOs back without range with 23% crit

"evenly matched"

In all fairness, with Alondite, Edward 5HKOs and doubles vs getting 3HKOed.

pretty even there

Also, wasn't there some sort of summon in FE2?

7oT8g.png

I was more or less thinking something like that

Except with more bunnies

The only Summon skill I know of is the FE8 one so I dunno what you're talking about

On another thought, it could totally be a Taguel skill, summon non-taguel versions of the animal they can transform into in hordes to eat you

Maybe it'd be like a gauge activation thing or something

It is a spell, who invoke a large number (I think it varies,but I'm not exactly sure)of allied units near the user. Which units depends of the user. The choices are Soldier, Pegasus Knight or Demon Fighter.

I have an idea : Bunny's Ressurection : Sacrifice all eqhiped beast stone usage, and reduces user HP to 1, but create a Taguel unit for each weapon usage/2, rounded up (so if you have 29 uses, you summon 15 Taguel/Bunnies.

I'd like the equivalent for manakete then.

Another Taguel skill : Cuteness Overload : Luck/2 % to stop (= greyed out) ennemy units in a 3 square Radius each turn.

Angel grace : reduces growth rates to 75% but doubles level up gains Negates Parangon/Elite and half good growth

(that is, your character have 60% Strengh, he have 45% growth but will gain 2 STR, instead of 1. with good growth, it become 55%)

Inspired by the Angel Ring inFE2.

Atheist : Unable to use magic or magic weapons, but magic made no damages, including healing staves.

Divine Blood : Halves damages from beast units and doubles damages against beast units, but doubles damages from dragons, and halves damages to dragons.

Necromancy : RES% Chance of transforming the ennemy into an ally Revenant/Entombed. (same level as unit defeated, Entombed for Promoted unit, or special unit level 20+ (Level is then Ennemy unit - 20). Obviously don't works on boss or special unit.

Mind Control : Passive skill. In a range equal to RES/4 around the user, MAG/2% chance to berserk an ennemy unit,

if ennemy RES < User MAG.

Long March : give +3 Move, but decreases every stats by 1 (except HP) until the next turn, for each of these supplementary movement.

(So, if you normally have 6 Move, you'll have 9 move, but will loose stats beginning with the 7th move (or 8th if you have Move+1) )

Magic Expansion : gives 3 more range for magic (including long range magic ), but decreases Hit by 10% for each supplementary range.

Cannot counter at range 3 or more.

(So if you have a Thunder Tome (80% Hit), you'll be able to hit Range 1-5, bot it'll have 70% Hit at range 3 and 50% at range 5.)

Soul Pact : Command ; allows to save Magic Usage, but will loose 5 HP for each uses instead, whether it works or not.

Won't activate if have 5 HP or less.

(if you have 10 HP and could normally doubles, you won't be able to double, except if you activates Sol)

(could be useful for Slime users)

And last but not least a Lunatic + Skill : Lethality + : Instant Kill, don't works on Lords or MU.

I want more formation skills, dammit.

Shield Wall: +1 DEF for each friendly unmounted unit next to you.

Volley Fire: +10 to hit/+1 STR for each friendly archer next to you when you make a ranged attack

Peasant Raligun: Sacrifice a unit at the end of a line to deal 20 damage for each square in the line

Edited by Gone2Ground

These just some ideas I thought of. They'd probably need to be modified to work well in an actual game.

Desperation(ver. 1): Switches str/mag and def for one turn when HP is lowered to a certain point.(helps glass-cannon type characters survive long enough to be healed)

Desperation(ver. 2): Switches spd and def for one turn when HP is lowered to a certain point.(helps fast glass-cannon type characters survive long enough to be healed, can also makes generals awesome with vantage(if it activates on spd%))

^These skills would only be available through the use of very rare scrolls/manuals.

Destiny Bond: If a unit is defeated, its' opponent goes down with it.(this is not meant to be used by the player, but by enemies(like thieves for example) and allies like Tanith's reinforcements(although it would either have to have no effect on bosses, or every boss would have to have nihil))

Edited by RayDavid99

Destiny Bond: If a unit is defeated, its' opponent goes down with it.(this is not meant to be used by the player, but by enemies(like thieves for example) and allies like Tanith's reinforcements(although it would either have to have no effect on bosses, or every boss would have to have nihil))

why

just

literally

why

Destiny Bond: If a unit is defeated, its' opponent goes down with it.(this is not meant to be used by the player, but by enemies(like thieves for example)

YEAH SUICIDAL LEVEL 1 THIEVES LET'S GO.

In all fairness, with Alondite, Edward 5HKOs and doubles vs getting 3HKOed.

pretty even there

Missed this, aye.

That does make it rather more even. Rey's video belies the true nature of the beast, I suppose.

IMO you should go all out and make it summon a horde of bunnies that overruns the enemy army. It'd be adorably terrifying. One turning every route chapter totally isn't OP.

Pimp slap: Pimp class only. Command. Deals damage equal to strength to enemy and stuns enemy for next turn. Description: Keep your pimp hand strong.

Edited by bottlegnomes

Potential: Perhaps to be assigned to est-likes, the unit (as a nonpromo) gains a fixed growth or IV like bonus to its stat growths when it downs a promoted unit. This bonus ceases when it promotes. Finnicky.

(I call it) Confidence: Unit avoids +/- hit/evasion when facing WTD.

Command: Each unit with this skill can move one allied unit from their menu each turn, when they are present, during the player phase - generally, armed and generic units on the player's side.

Capacity: A skill that shifts to another skill for each battle (possibly could be based on relationship between map affinity and character affinity, assuming a map affinity like in FE10). Just to fuck around. Gimmicky. Might be locked to a character once assigned.

Sartor Resartus: Player can toggle a character between a nihil, parity, fortune (critical blocking) and neutral effect at will from the character's action menu during the player phase. (parity works like FE9 parity rather than FE10 parity)

Stagnation: Nullifies all (or perhaps nearly all) combat-RNG triggered actions besides hit/miss in a support/daunt radius.

Competitive spark: Unit adds from nearby allied biorhythms that are higher than its own, but allied units are drained when this units' biorhythm is higher than theirs. (3 space radius) Probably to be given to Ike, Boyd, Mia (go Greil Mercenaries!), and maybe Tormod.

"What Foul Gets": Thomas Covenant drains stats from himself and another unit when they have a support. Bloodguard receive this effect at A rank potency when rescuing an unsupported Covenant.

I'm also wondering (not really a skill thing) if it would be nice if a leadership stat allowed a unit to order one or perhaps more than one allied units around manually during the player phase. Wouldn't really translate well in FE10 though.

It's like Smashwhoever's mtg stuff but with Fire Emblem!

Edited by Mouse

Hyper Luck : Luck/2% Favorised RNG for 1 turn when activates (Avoid/Critical Avoid anything that have less than 100% hit,

sure Hit/Critical hit if more than 0 hit.) (so if the ennemy has 99% Hit and you hav 1 Hit and 1 Crit Hit, you'll avoid and counter woth a critical).

Treachery : Trickster/Assassin Skill. Command : switch your weapons with the ennemy weapon. you must be able to use this Weapon. The weapons will return in each inventory afterwards.

(So you can't use a Lance with your Assassin. You can switch your brave swoRd with someone who have onlyb D Rank, such making him unable to counterattack. You can't use it to steal a weapon)