What do you hate about RD?

Knife

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ranulf comes up to you at the beginning of Part 4 and is like "Guess what, Ike? Zelgius is the Black Knight, and I just pointlessly spoiled one of the main plot details in this game (Last 2 games, technically.) for no reason!"

Honestly, that's the king of spoilers right there. I was looking forward to lopping off his head and taking a look inside the helmet..

I would have liked full length supports as well.

Still, all in all it's a great game and I think it improved on a lot of PoR's fallbacks.

I was annoyed that it took so long for Ike to premote. I often found myself having him avoid all the enemies so that I actualy could get EXP.

And then on Part 4 Chapter 1 I have Ike pretty much Solo that chapter and get to like Level 7. 13 on easy mode.

I hate that the directions you give to partner units affect all of them. It would be so much more strategic if you could set the individual partner's commands. It'd certainly make Micaiah's later chapters a hell of alot easier.

I hate that the directions you give to partner units affect all of them. It would be so much more strategic if you could set the individual partner's commands. It'd certainly make Micaiah's later chapters a hell of alot easier.

Wait, you actually have allied units do something? Letting them slaughter themselves is a hell of a lot easier.