What do you hate about RD?

Knife

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The graphics were perfectly fine. I mean, it's not like FE relies on its awesome visuals.

Exaclty. I mean cmon, what is this... PS3?

I loved the art, I thought it was great. The graphics were perfectly fine. I mean, it's not like FE relies on its awesome visuals.

You know which art I mean, right? I'm talking about the character portraits...I should be more specific...

You know which art I mean, right? I'm talking about the character portraits...I should be more specific...

I know you meant that. That's what I was referring to. I found it much better than any other FE.

I don't know. I liked PoR's better. A lot of characters looked retarded/deformed in this one. Granted, I like some characters better, but a lot of them were uglified and stuff.

I was mostly upset on how ugly Ike looked. I mean his face was decent, but nowhere as cool as PoR Ike. Although in the cutscenes, he looked better.

Well I liked Mia's artwork, Soren's new costume, Shinon looking rather calm instead of arrogant. I found Brom hilarious in his portrait but Nephenee's portrait I didn't like as much.

Maybe not as much as I thought.

Edited by Wil

I'm getting pretty sick of units that need babying. Yeah, pump bonus experience into Meg/Fiona/Astrid, and they turn out OK, but I've got Shinon, Haar, and Ike capping just about every stat possible with no bonus experience. WHY bother with those horrible units?

I think the endgame storyline wasn't the most well-explained thing ever.

"Everybody's turned to stone? Okay, I guess we're all cool, then."

It's not that it couldn't work, I just wish they tied it up better before part 4 started.

Edited by Mac

I'm getting pretty sick of units that need babying. Yeah, pump bonus experience into Meg/Fiona/Astrid, and they turn out OK, but I've got Shinon, Haar, and Ike capping just about every stat possible with no bonus experience. WHY bother with those horrible units?

Ike isn't likely to cap magic, luck, or resistance, Haar speed and resistance(at least), and Shinon is fine. Underleveled units are a part of FE; if they were gone, I'd be pissed. They're the ones I tend to love the most.

Ike isn't likely to cap magic, luck, or resistance, Haar speed and resistance(at least), and Shinon is fine. Underleveled units are a part of FE; if they were gone, I'd be pissed. They're the ones I tend to love the most.

I'm not saying get rid of them. Yes, I dislike them, but if every unit in the game just capped every stat regularly, that'd make the game worse than it is. All overpowered units = No difficulty.