What do you hate about RD?

Knife

The single, solitary thing that bothered me most is how many units aren't worth using. Tormod, Vika, Muarim? You get them for like 5 chapters total outside of the endgame and they only gain any noteworthy experience during the last one. I want to use who I want to use because everyone should be somewhat useful, somehow. At least, that's my opinion.

Also, considering the Wii's wifi capabilities and that they have had link arenas with the GBA games, why no wi-fi battles? They're going to for the DS release, but the Wii as a system is much better suited for that. I guess that doesn't bother me from the game's standpoint but it still bugs me.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that there were no real support conversations annoyed me. But the fact anybody could support anyone else was pretty good, I guess.

Master Crowns really annoyed me. You get a Master Seal - type effect, which is practically useless, because you can just upgrade your characters through levelling up. AND YOU CAN'T SELL THEM!!

The fact that there were no real support conversations annoyed me. But the fact anybody could support anyone else was pretty good, I guess.

Master Crowns really annoyed me. You get a Master Seal - type effect, which is practically useless, because you can just upgrade your characters through levelling up. AND YOU CAN'T SELL THEM!!

YES! I forgot about that one. You cant sell promotion items! WTF?

do what i do.

i raise some unit to level 20, then i use the master crown to save me an extra level.

Well I'm at chapter 3-12 right now and what I hate the most is Michaiah's team being wayy behind Ike's team.

yeah thats typical. You'll get your chane to raise them, trust me

do what i do.

i raise some unit to level 20, then i use the master crown to save me an extra level.

^this.

Other than that, Master Crowns are only worthwhile to use on guys you aren't going to end-game but are still going to accompany you for a few more difficult chapters. If there's a guy you don't plan to endgame and he's level 10 or above at chapter 4 as a T2 unit, you might as well turn them third tier to get some more use out of them.

YES! I forgot about that one. You cant sell promotion items! WTF?

Money was never an issue in this game. On one playthrough I avoided the forge mostly and was able to get way over 100,000 gold by Volke's chapter (didn't sell the laguz gem from the desert either) just to see what Elincia would say to him in the off chance there was something programmed there :P

I hear in the Japanese version of FE10 though that you couldn't promote to 'third' tier without using the items, of which there were 10 or so, in that case I would think that they should be sellable, if they weren't already in that version.

Well, my complaints aren't unheard of, but I'll say it anyway.

Lack of personal supports

The whole "We don't need religion" message (you aren't going to make me turn away from the Lord Almighty, Radiant Dawn)

Screwing Tormod, Vika, and Muarim severely. At least Muarim was usable when you got him back, if not a little bit on the slow side. At least Vika has great fashion sense. (could of took off them sandals and not wear anything on her feet, but that's what'd I say about any girl, due to my bizarre interests)

Edited by Kintenbo

If I got paid to put someone's *censored* in my mouth I'd be a prostitute, or probably one of those retarded Gamespot A.K.A. reviewer.

Radiant Dawn is STILL owns hands down.

I don't understand this comment.

Yeah, pump bonus experience into Meg/Fiona/Astrid, and they turn out OK, but I've got Shinon, Haar, and Ike capping just about every stat possible with no bonus experience. WHY bother with those horrible units?

YOU HAVE INCURED THE WRATH OF MY 2ND PLAYTHROUGH TEAM!

The only that I dislike about Fire Emblem 10 is the Black Knight was far too easy to beat even on Hard Morde

Well they had to do this, he is compolsory in this game.

Oh no, Fiona's going to kick my ass. Wait, she sucks. Nevermind.

Actually, Fiona is the only one of the three you mentioned that I'm NOT using. I will, however, use he in my all-paladin playthrough. (planned 3rd)

Actually, Fiona is the only one of the three you mentioned that I'm NOT using. I will, however, use he in my all-paladin playthrough. (planned 3rd)

Oh really? Same here. I'm almost done with my Mage only playthrough.

Who are you considering to fill up the two remaining spots on Endgame (you get 8 Paladins, but two extra spaces)? Or are you just going to leave those blank?

Edited by Knife

Oh really? Same here. I'm almost done with my Maage only playthrough.

Who are you considering to fill up the two remaining spots on Endgame (you get 8 Paladins, but two extra spaces)? Or are you just going to leave those blank?

Was thinking of filling those spots with Seraph Knights and/or Mist

Was thinking of filling those spots with Seraph Knights and/or Mist

One Seraph Knight and one Mist. I think I'll do that too.

I might consider Tanith for my Seraph Knight, since Marcia is on some bad chapters that steal exp from the other Paladins.

The whole "We don't need religion" message (you aren't going to make me turn away from the Lord Almighty, Radiant Dawn)

In my view, the game's massage was more along the lines of 'pure order is just as bad as pure chaos'

• The quick decrease of the transformation gauges of the laguz
  • Counterattacking with staves (instead of the last equipped weapon/magic like in the previous FEs
  • Characters with horrible availability *coughTormodMuarimVikaLuciacough*
  • Lack of character development, no actual support convos
  • Voice actors in CGs
  • Lack of hard-to-recruit characters
  • The Bengion Senators

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

• The quick decrease of the transformation gauges of the laguz
  • Counterattacking with staves (instead of the last equipped weapon/magic like in the previous FEs
  • Characters with horrible availability *coughTormodMuarimVikaLuciacough*
  • Lack of character development, no actual support convos
  • Voice actors in CGs
  • Lack of hard-to-recruit characters
  • The Bengion Senators

Heh, I can not but agree on that last one!

Eugh... Don't get me started on the Senators of Begnion...

They're all just a bunch of assholes, to be blunt. I was overjoyed to be given the chance to drive an axe through Valtome's nose-infested face. Uwee hee hee!

Eugh... Don't get me started on the Senators of Begnion...

They're all just a bunch of assholes, to be blunt. I was overjoyed to be given the chance to drive an axe through Valtome's nose-infested face. Uwee hee hee!

Ah, you enjoyed that too? Anyone else?