Silith's Shining Knights.

Fun playthrough of Fire Emblem 12 on lunatic difficulty.

Done as efficient as I can manage with certain limitations.

From the moment reclassing becomes available I have to use:

-Silith (MU)

-Marth, Julian(when the need arises), Feema

-As many Male units using the cavalier or Paladin class

-Silith may not be a cavalier/paladin at any point.

I guess I should use a mage too for starlight purposes. Who do you guys recommend?

Prologue 1

Chapter notes:

Archer, Mage and Cavalier are out of the question so I picked Myrmiadon in hopes of getting higher offensive by doubling a lot.

Not much to say for P1. I need 2 vulnerary uses to survive and both a Str AND Def proc on my level-up.

Got lucky on my first try.

Edited by Silith

I'm verry affraid I will need Matthis as a Cavalier because I have limited access to Male-A units.

Prologue 2

Luke won't attack Ryan on the first turn but Rody will.

I need to proc 1 Str and Sped during this or next chapter.

Luckily I had a good file where I got both saved before recording.

The strategy remains the same so enjoy.

Prologue 2 was completed in 4 turns.

I was thinking of maybe using Beck. Or Etzel?

I Dunno. Maybe the longer growth time Cord gains is best.

Prologue 3

First chapter I had to think before doing anything.

I had to make sure Gordin is not exposed at any time because he does not have any enemy phase prescence.

Rody cannot tank 2 units on the same turn and the enemy Fighter who moves first will attack him. If the Mercenaiury can he WILL finish off Rody right after. Otherwise he'll unwisely go for Silith.

I have to avoid pulling the 2nd Fighter or Ceada too soon.

Only Silith can pull the boss at turn 4. Yes I've tried trading Luke and Rody's weapons and having Luke pull using a vulnerary. It doesn't work. He still gets ORKO'd.

Prologue 3 is cleared in 5 turns.

Yay for Rody and Luke juggling swords and lances.

Also. After this chapter my most usefull units will be Silith, Athena and Ceada. None of which are male. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Prologue 4

Ryan pulls the archer and keeps him busy.

Ceada needs to move to the corner on turn 2 to prevent being in range of the archer. She needs to use the vulnerary to not die to Athena.

If Rody or Luke stands in the front with a Sword they will get targeted first and die.

The mercenairy needs to be alive at the end of turn 3 because he's blocking access to Rody/Luke (they are interchangeable) Only Silith and Ceada can survive a round versus Athena because they got good speed.

Wrys is bald.

Prologue 4 was cleared in 4 turns.

(yay girlpower)

Edited by Silith

First chapter that I used a strategy which needs a dodge to be effective. One of the two fighters attacking Athena needs to miss. In this case they both do and usually one of the two does because their hit rates aren't that great.

Prologue 5

Chapter notes:

Ceada moves to the far left because it causes a slight chance the bottom archer will move below the brush instewad of to the east of the brush.

If Athena gets hit she gets healed by Wrys but I lucked out.

The top archer will Focus Ceada then Ryan then Wrys and then someone else. Keeping Ceada and Ryan out of range means he moves in to attack Wrys who can take a hit.

The second pair of bandits get triggered when you walk into the thief's aggro range.

Silith takes out the thief from the right so she can hug the boss the enxt turn. Vulnerary was given but not neccecairy in the end.

I have Athene pull the fighter over because she can survive an axe and arrow to the face. If she got hit on turn 1 her own and Silith's positions would be reversed (and she would get healed by Wrys on turn 2) because Silith has a higher dodge rate. Basically One of the two fighters attacking Athene this chapter has to miss. Both did this time but they display over 50% hit rates.

Luke was fed some kills for exp.

Prologue 5 was cleared in 5 turns.

I'm currently trying out prologue 7 and the Bullsit reinforcements come from everywhere. This chapter si going to take quite a few turns before I can finally finish it.

Prologue 6

Easy chapter to complete.

I focus on getting Luke and Rody kills and Luke needs to get more Lance weapon rank if he ever wants to use a javelin.

(This is the point where someone tells me I won't get a javelin untill chapter 5 or something.)

I picked Draugh's map so he could tank but he too is a 2RKO by everything. So I didn't even field him.

It turns out I need Athena for this one. The strategy coudn't be done with Rody and Luke. I had to ditch one of the two. I ditched Rody because Luke is turning out better and I want him to become even more reliable.

Prologue 7

Turn 1.

Since Ceada goes to clock reinforcements on to top right fort she can tank the first hit. Rest moves out of the way top prevent gaining aggro.

Turn 2.

Ceada flies to the fort. Merric finishes the knight. Other units position so that they are out of BOTH archer's range.

Turn 3.

Athena finishes archer. Ryan moves up to be out of the remaining archer's range. Meric heals so the archer will target Silith.

Turn 4.

Finally we get to collapse unto our enemies. I kill all archers and one cavalier. I need 2 units who can ORKO the archers so I used Athena this map instead of Rody (I'm missing out on exp!)

I also need 2 units that can tank a round of damage. Ceada with a vulnerary can hold the fort.

Turn 5.

Ceada flies away to heal. I ranged Chip the myrmiadon's and have Athene finish one off (should've used Silith).

Luke blocks the fort.

Turn 6.

I don't have Ryan chip the myrmiadon here because then Luke would kill him on EP and he cannot handle 2 more rounds fo combat.

Turn 7.

FINISH IT!

Note: I used a different go at this strategy for my save file. The difference is That I had Silith finish off the myrm at turn 5. This causes her to level-up at the boss.

Anyways.

Prologue 7 was finished in 7 turns.

Marth, Silith, Luke, Rody, Draug, Cecil and Ryan will start with the items they ended with on prologue8 at the start of Chapter 1. All other characters will get a new set of items when they are re-recruited.

(I didn't recruit Gordin)

For that little bit extra I should try to get all items on those characters at the end of the chapter.

EDIT: Okay. I've got the first few turns down but the Fighter reinforcements are making things hard.

Supposedly you can 7-turn this. But right now I'm staring at 12 turns at best.

I might jsut have to ditch Luke and Rody in order to field Athena and Wrys

Edited by Silith

I tried to get all items to transfer but Cain needed somethign to attack on the last turn so a Steel Sword was lost.

Prologue 8

I wanted to train Luke and Rody here some. I dropped Ceada for Wrys and I think that if I had ditched Rody instead I could've cut a turn. But that would've cost me valuable exp on units I'll actually use.

After this I'll hit chapter 1 whcih is the first chapter I've never done before. Into the unknown!

Prologue 8 pt.2

EDIT: For those wondering. YES I needed a crit to popperly clean up. It dien't matter really if it was Merric who gets 3 shot a 3% each, Ryan who has 3%, Rody has 4% and Marth with Rapier has 15%. All combined I have a 27.7% chance of winning. Not that great but concidering that save points basically are there to make sure you get a good hit/crit off I can forgive myself.

Edited by Silith

Ouch @ your Rody and your Ryan. Btw, you dont have to take the prologue deserters equipment before they leave, once they leave, their stuff appears in the convoy in Chapter 1. Good luck with the rest of the run

Rody is on the low end of HP and Str with not much to show as compensation.

On the other hand. Luke is above average or at average on all his stats. His 5% Res growth has already procced twice! That means he's got 40 levels worth of resistance gained in 5 levels.

And Ryan. poor poor Ryan. Never procced speed so everything could 1RKO him. As Cavalier he gets +2 speed making 6 total but I don't think it's enough to save him. (At least he has 9 Str adn DEf now)

Edited by Silith

Rody is on the low end of HP and Str with not much to show as compensation.

On the other hand. Luke is above average or at average on all his stats. His 5% Res growth has already procced twice! That means he's got 40 levels worth of resistance gained in 5 levels.

And Ryan. poor poor Ryan. Never procced speed so everything could 1RKO him. As Cavalier he gets +2 speed making 6 total but I don't think it's enough to save him. (At least he has 9 Str adn DEf now)

Yeah, Rody has never done well for me tbh. Luke is bro 90% of the time. Your ryan is unsalvageable. Ryan makes a bad cavalier anyway. He doesnt like any class not Myrmidon, Pirate or Bow class tbh.

Hmm now I'm kinda stuck on Chapter 1. I managed to defeat all the enemies in the starting part and recruit the cleric girl. But then I have to go through the mountain pass where the front twp brigands cannot be pulled seperately. Not a single unit can survive 2 Silver Axe brigands at the same time. Not even Arran.

It's a Bonus Content Item. Starting from Ch. 1, you can get the Rainbow Potion, Bond Drop and the Growth Drop onto your save file. Since you have the English Patch, the BC stuff should be unlocked.

Go to "Extras"-->"Bonus Content"

The aforementioned items are on the right side.

I have the English patch but not the bonus content.

http://postimage.org/image/vd63g5k2p/

It's pretty greyed out.

I found a way but it involves using the save point to get some dodges. And wasting some exp on a unit where it's not actually all that much wasted.

Also for some reason.

http://postimage.org/image/568o66akb/

On my sucessfull test run I got a res on Luke.

Now I'll cross my fingers It´ll happen on the recording too.

EDIT: This is the best I could do XD.

Chapter 1. Pt.1

The part up to the village is pretty simple bait and kill. I wish I had anythign capable of taking 2 hits.

Edited by Silith

Chapter 1. Pt.2

Here I have about 19.5% chance to survive the enemy phase. Good thing I have the save point right before it because I needed over 30 tries to get it.

And then I fail by not healing Silith before I move off the fort. That's another 65% chance to lose. Yay!

How's Everyone on chapter 2 gave Ryan, Gordin and Cecil some exp. Nothing major.

Edited by Silith

I had hoped someone would've told me how to get the rainbow potion patch.

Pretty please?

(Or else I must soldier on without)

The wi-fi Downloadable content basically unlock those features and then it overwrites your SAVE FILE, you basically need to get a save file with then already unlocked... or find some way to access Wi-fi.

Pfew. Chapter 2 is also proving to be difficult. Got the first part down but the boss and all his draco's move at the same time. Maybe I should heed Catria's warning and try a diversion somehow.

Maybe one unit can stay ahead of the draco's while keeping thier attention on him/her.

Chapter 2 Pt.1

Thief has to have only 1 defense for the Gordin/Arran combo to work.

Catria's crit on the hunter means Ryan gets less ex then I wanted him to get.

Edited by Silith

Draco's have about 50% hit on Silith. At least 1 must miss giving about 75% chance to survive.

Also warren must NOT miss (damn him!)

Chapter 2 Pt.2

Chapter 2 is completed in a lazy 9 turns.