Mister Cold

62 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want them for DLC

• oh god, YES!
    • yea, sure
    • meh
    • not really
    • F**** NO!

I hope someday they'll come out with Laguz classes as DLC.

they can either make it so only Taguels can have them or anyone.

Weapon of choice will be the beaststones that the Taguel use.

I always loved the Laguz (Hawks are my favorited flying class, Lions were awesome)

altho the get little love, in-game or out.

anyway, would YOU want them?

Edited by Mister Cold

Really, I'm not sure how they'd do this. Stones that give Taguels different battle forms and stat increases? It'd be the only reasonable way. It's far too much work to try and shoehorn new mechanics into the game at this point.

I guess I wouldn't mind if they did it, but I'm not that eager about the idea either. So, sorry, but a decisive 'Meh' vote here.

I'd rather they do a romantic Christmas DLC.

Edited by Onestep

Really, I'm not sure how they'd do this. Stones that give Taguels different battle forms and stat increases? It'd be the only reasonable way. It's far too much work to try and shoehorn new mechanics into the game at this point.

I guess I wouldn't mind if they did it, but I'm not that eager about the idea either. So, sorry, but a decisive 'Meh' vote here.

I'd rather they do a romantic Christmas DLC.

I thinking more in the lines of "Taguel" , "Lion", "Raven" and "Hawk" class all use Beaststones.

Stat caps and skills would be different, and ofcourse the battleform

yea, I forgot the other options when I posted xD

I do think it'd be cool to see different beast varieties again; the Laguz were a cool idea that had a mixed execution as their mechanics gave characters that had a different flow from the other units, though their overall usefulness in battle could be debated. Heck, I'd just like to see Nailah again. It could be possible to add them as DLC DID give us the Demon Fighter and Bride classes in Awakening. Maybe it's something they could do for the next entry in the franchise.

Edited by Aiddon

Different taguel transformations? Maybe.

Full blown Laguz? Nope.

Dammit. Why can't they just do it like it was in FE3 (and TRS...) D:

Iirc it was talked about somewhere in th game that Laguz and Taguel are related.

So I'd say no gauge bars and usage of beaststones.

I wouldn't mind laguz,but I don't really miss them either.

I think if they return they should work like taguel,maybe with different stones so that they can transform into different forms(restricted by their type of laguz,for example beast tribe laguz can transform into cats,tigers or lions(maybe even wolves?))

OVerall there will be most likely no laguz dlc,the best we could get would be alternative stones for the manaketes and taguels,but even that is unlikely(I even doubt that we get more dlc at all)