Cleric Cecil

You're right, mt technically refers to weapon power, but I'm going to use them interchangably since weapon power is almost never relevant on its own.

Starfirelord states enemies in lunatic only have 23 attack past the first few chapters.

But he didn't say that at all. Paraphrased, "nobody's hitting for 23 mt past the early chapters". You could take that as either "nobody has that much attack except for some enemies in the early chapters" or "nobody has that little attack except for some enemies in the early chapters". Considering the former is obviously wrong to anyone who knows how Lunatic mode works, and the latter is a point for Cecil, who he's been hyping, (read: her inferior durability is meaningless since both get one-shotted), he obviously means the latter.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is this still a thing.

Also what Sal said is true and I meant Atk instead of mt.

but I doubt any enemies are hitting for 23 mt beyond the first couple chapters in Lunatic or Lunatic'.

No, it actually makes perfect sense: beyond (that means after fyi) the first chapters of lunatic, no one is hitting for 23 mt. If you read my post, I am talking about how enemies generally have more than 23 mt, after the forst few chapters, so it is worded correctly.

So what you did mean to say is that enemies past prologue chapters usually have more than 23 atk. Thanks for clarifying your ambiguous wording earlier.

There are a few odd enemies that hit for less than or exactly 23 atk in the early chapters, mostly thieves, bowmen and the c3 ballista. There's also a considerable amount of enemies with atk ranging from 24-28, which a lv20 (or heck, level 10/1 sage/bishop) Malicia can survive. Cecil survives 28 atk by 13/1 at her earliest, even with that her mag is lower than 10/1 cleric -> sage malicia which provides inferior durability even with nosferatu. :/

I'd make a remark about Physical Cecille by now but I'm finding that this conversation is getting pointless.