Fire Emblem Awakening English VA's

Hello. Long time lurker, first time poster. But thats not the point here. Didn't see a thread for this so i'm going to go ahead and make one. I'm curious about the voice actors for the NA version of the game. I kind of wanted to see who YOU would want to voice a character. Also, any confirmed voices would be welcome. Cause I want to know about them as well. smile.gif

Really? I thought it was all fe10-y where there's a narrated status update at the start of each chapter.

Imagine:

Morgan Freeman: "this is the story of Krom and his friends. This.....is Fire Emblem."

Then title screen and everyone would orgasm simultaneously and everyone would live happily ever after

Johnny Yong Bosch will be in this. Not because we want him to, but because he's in like everything.

Pretty sure he's one of MU's voices.

And uh.. @topic: There's a thread about this on page 2 (at this point in time). We don't need to beat a dead horse, do we? Meh, oh well. -shrugs-

Danny DeVito has to be in there somewhere. And Samuel L. Jackson (as Fauder maybe???)

I don't know whether to be ecstatic about the idea of Samuel L. Jackson or dreading it. Perhaps both.

You mean you can't imagine the voice of the main villain being Samuel L. Jackson?

Generic soldier: I'm sorry milord but our forces were defeated by Krom's army

SLJ: "you let that motherfucker win!? The fuck is with you shitheaded motherfuckers!?"

etc etc xD

SLJ: "you let that motherfucker win!? The fuck is with you shitheaded motherfuckers!?"

That wording sounds like Gangrel... xD But nah, the voice is better suited for Fauder than Gangrel, in my opinion.

Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, and Harry Shearer. That'd cover the whole cast.

YES

if only Phil Hartman were still alive...

Also Joey "Capps" cappelletti as chrom :(