I think I need brain bleach.

I was more offended at the use of the word 'nigga'.

Oh, I'd so watch Boku no Pico all day erryday. So much man, man levels are off the charts with it oh man oh gosh.

I just spent 30 mins watching the anime " Boku No Pico". The ONLY reason I even watched it was because I wanted to see how bad it was. I.....I feel sick.

..so you post the video for it?

B|

I need to sig that, ASAP.

Anyways, on topic here, *why* would you watch that? Sure, I've had my fair share of bad ideas, but I don't get why you would watch something that is bad, bordering on terrible. The least you could have watched that with a MST3000 mindset and satirized the hell out of it, but w/e.

Do you actually have prroof that Hitler doesn't like traps?

Admittedly I only have a few vague patched-together secondhand accounts. It is hard to dream of even Hitler having such a mindset.

I need to sig that, ASAP.

Anyways, on topic here, *why* would you watch that? Sure, I've had my fair share of bad ideas, but I don't get why you would watch something that is bad, bordering on terrible. The least you could have watched that with a MST3000 mindset and satirized the hell out of it, but w/e.

Anyone that would try to MST3K Boku no Pico has problems they need to sort out with a licensed professional. .__.

Admittedly I only have a few vague patched-together secondhand accounts. It is hard to dream of even Hitler having such a mindset.

All I can think is that the kitty-cat nazis don't like mausetraps because they can't get the mausies once they're in the traps.