How in the heck?

At 3:01. His MU is male, and TALKS.

At 7:42. Female Mark. Has Aether. And Blue hair. WUT.

Can someone explain this to me? Edited by eCut
Please take care not to use curse words in titles.

And we have Reason #12 why I wanna pair up my Male Avatar with Lucina.

Aether Female Mark.

Well, Aether Female Mark can be obtained with any daughter from Krom, not only Lucina.

So that'll work with Cynthia or Degel. If Krom has the proper waifu.

What? Marc is MU's child, and Chrom is only dad if Chrom marries FeMU.

First : No Krom is not only dad if he marries FeMU. Sumia, Soiree, Mariabel and Olivia work too. Edit : Oh you mean Krom is Marc's dad only if he marries FeMU yeah, i misunderstand sorry.

Second : Yeah, Marc is MU's child, and for FeMarc to have Aether, MU has to marry one of Krom possible daughters so Lucina (with any woman up there), Cynthia (if Krom is married with Sumia) or Degel (married with Soiree).

Edited by Tharne

Well, Aether Female Mark can be obtained with any daughter from Krom, not only Lucina.

So that'll work with Cynthia or Degel. If Krom has the proper waifu.

Yeah, true, I forgot about that.

...Wait, does that mean there's a possibility for male Mark to get it via Azure and Brady, besides going second gen and marrying Chrom?

Yeah, true, I forgot about that.

...Wait, does that mean there's a possibility for male Mark to get it via Azure and Brady, besides going second gen and marrying Chrom?

I think that they'll get Royal Weapon and won't get access to the Lord class. I believe that only Lucina can choose to pass down either Aether or Royal Weapon to Marc. Everyone else only has one of the two skills or doesn't get a choice who get's what.

With grinding to reach their maximum potential, children always outshine their parents. So Lucina ends up better than Chrom, and a third-gen Mark ends up better than anyone.

Othin is right. 3rd Gen Mark (with the right set-up) can be absolutely devastating. For instance, if a female avatar with Best!Speed and Worst!Defense marries a Lon'qu!Chambray, Mark will get +17 added to his max stats modifiers one of which includes +11 speed, which I think is the highest speed modifier you can get in the game.

Othin is right. 3rd Gen Mark (with the right set-up) can be absolutely devastating. For instance, if a female avatar with Best!Speed and Worst!Defense marries a Lon'qu!Chambray, Mark will get +17 added to his max stats modifiers one of which includes +11 speed, which I think is the highest speed modifier you can get in the game.

Well, for the +17 i think that's because Velvet has broken modifiers stats ( like Nono and Tiki ). But yeah 3rd Gen is really stronk, the downside is that you will get Mark later in the game. (And I personally think that marrying one of the children is a little weird.)

Well, for the +17 i think that's because Velvet has broken modifiers stats ( like Nono and Tiki ). But yeah 3rd Gen is really stronk, the downside is that you will get Mark later in the game. (And I personally think that marrying one of the children is a little weird.)

I've noticed that one or two people think the same about marrying the children characters, but I've honestly never quite understood why. They aren't going anywhere after the war (except an unpaired Lucina). They're basically going to live their lives as individuals in the Present.

I've noticed that one or two people think the same about marrying the children characters, but I've honestly never quite understood why. They aren't going anywhere after the war (except an unpaired Lucina). They're basically going to live their lives as individuals in the Present.

Well, first all the problems with time-travel romance, not the least of which is "where the crap did Mark come from?" Second, even if they stick around, they'll probably stay with their parents for least a little while. Those parents acknowledge and love the kids as their own, and it feels weird to marry your friends' kid. Especially since you'll be watching your AU spouse grow up at the same time your kid does.

Well, first all the problems with time-travel romance, not the least of which is "where the crap did Mark come from?" Second, even if they stick around, they'll probably stay with their parents for least a little while. Those parents acknowledge and love the kids as their own, and it feels weird to marry your friends' kid. Especially since you'll be watching your AU spouse grow up at the same time your kid does.

Marc obviously came from

an alternate universe where they failed to stop Gimle from possessing MU even with the time travellers help and everything was irrevocably fucked up once again, just like the original bad future timeline. Or he/she came from a timeline where they won, but he/she stumbled through the timegate and bumped his/her head on the way through, losing all of his/her memories. Either way.

And yeah, I guess I can sort of see the second point. That said though, a fair few doujins and pieces of artwork on pixiv have jokes which involve Male MU going around calling Chrom 'father' in the most ridiculous way possible, which never get's old. And you haven't lived till you've seen Marc kill Chrom through the power of Moe and feigned disappointment alone.It's truly a glorious sight to behold.

Edited by Onestep

Marc obviously came from

an alternate universe where they failed to stop Gimle from possessing MU even with the time travellers help and everything was irrevocably fucked up once again, just like the original bad future timeline. Or he/she came from a timeline where they won, but he/she stumbled through the timegate and bumped his/her head on the way through, losing all of his/her memories. Either way.

Wrong!

In reality : Matthew, Legault and Jaffar ( all three as assassins ) tried a Triangle Attack on The Tactician ( Mark ) but all their Lethality triggered at the same time, ending in a so powerfull attack, that a wormhole formed right on The Tactician leading to his memory loss and his universe travel. Moral of the story : Nerf FE7 Assassins plz :Jaffar: