Golden Sun Tag Team!

Darros

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will somethingsomethingsomething?

So, there's this thing going around lately that we seem to have caught, it's called TAG TEAM MANIA and it's actually kind of great. So we've decided to start up a Golden Sun Playthrough! We're going to play through all 3 games with the 5 of us amazing people because we're hip! And because we're cruel you're going to have to wait for your first update! Anticipate it!

golden_sun_tag_team_by_jedisupersonic-d5qoyj9.jpg

Banner posted with permission from Jedi, what a bro!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping (for when it eventually gets to it) that Amiti sees a good bit of use. Amiti is awesome.

Will keep this in mind on my turns in Golden Sun 3.. even though I've only played the first 2 :D

OK, before I enchant you with my all-the-hearted attempt at humour and barrage of references that would make even the creators of family guy blush, it's time for some REAL TALK. With your host. Not Jedi. Not BBM. Not Darros. Not Ref-no wait, it is Refa.

Golden Sun: The Lost Age was one of the first JRPGs I'd ever played. I got it with my Nintendo DS new at a Toys 'R' Us (can you say, Late To The Party) because it was made by those dudes who made Shining Force, which also gets all the love from me (being my first SRPG and the only game that wasn't Pokemon that I didn't suck it). I really loved well, everything really (yes, even the story, because this was when I had lots of spare time anyways). Later on I bought Golden Sun solely so I could do the link up feature and FINISH THE FIGHT FOR REAL and have all of the Djinns in Lost Age. What was the point of this paragraph? Well uh, I just wanted you to know if I get a bit too snarky, I still love the game and am just being a jerk (personally I blame Jen...Shin).

So without further REAL TALK, let's get started!

[spoiler=Disaster- Day Of Defeat]

GoldenSun1_zps201fd96e.png

What a lovely title screen, not edited by me in the least, whatever gave you that idea?

(I sure hope noone here has actually played this game before)

GoldenSun2_zpsa7304085.pngGoldenSun3_zps9a9363af.pngGoldenSun4_zpsbc89b409.png

GoldenSun5_zpsdb639546.pngGoldenSun6_zps75365693.pngGoldenSun7_zps96bf2833.png

Of course, I used the usual, expected, average, unassuming, rigamorole, etc. names. I named Jenna after Shin's preferred pet name, Pchan, but I seem to have lost that picture...strange.

GoldenSun50_zps0eeace4b.png

If you're new to Golden Sun, then I feel that I must mention that not all of these named folks are actually playable in the first game.

GoldenSun8_zpsa59f68df.png

Only these four fine folk are.

GoldenSun9_zpsd9b8cd66.pngGoldenSun10_zpsdb9ecd95.png

Well with all of that naming junk out of the way, let's get started with the game! I'm sure it'll let me get into the action right away.

GoldenSun11_zpse6db3758.pngGoldenSun12_zps95a98622.png

Tis the start of a beautiful new day!

GoldenSun13_zpsbf238072.png

...It must be a Monday.

GoldenSun14_zps5565170c.png

What could it be? My memory is flawless!

GoldenSun15_zps8f5651b4.pngGoldenSun16_zps43c1f60e.png

YES A MACHETE I ALWAYS WANTED ONE

GoldenSun17_zpsd78993e6.png

As much as I love my trusty machete, something lacks...

GoldenSun18_zps5d0b0369.png

NO I CAN'T LEAVE BEHIND MY MEGA MAN X PLAYING DEVICE

GoldenSun19_zps661538ad.png

GoldenSun20_zpse16904f1.png

With that face? Not likely.

GoldenSun21_zps8b71f2d0.png

But I'm not on my own! I have my machete!

Also I'm guaranteed to run into CNN, I can hear him trying to drag all of his lame ass junk from all the way here.

GoldenSun22_zpsb64e4865.png

What, no way. I can't find my way out of a paper bag. Remember that one time I left the village?

-FLASHBACK START-

GoldenSun23_zpscc404def.png

Where do I go next, I'm so confused.

-FLASHBACK END-

GoldenSun24_zpsb379ed5d.png

Well, if you keep on saying but thou must, I'll have to give in eventually; curse my lack of patience!

GoldenSun25_zpsb9da35af.png

I know I was talking about how this thing was the greatest thing ever, but I'm really thinking I should have upgraded to the Long Sword.

GoldenSun26_zps1b08fd90.png

Well, I came to get you...r stuff. So no, not really, can you move out of the way?

GoldenSun27_zps3a92aa6e.png

What a patoot, who isn't up for highway robbery in times of crisis?

GoldenSun28_zpsa284c400.png

You can live without your Sega Master System. Be more like me!

GoldenSun29_zpsadf49c00.png

PLAY WITH SUPER POWER

GoldenSun30_zps39c2e08a.pngGoldenSun31_zps97fe5818.png

Yeah, it's not like you're losing anything cool.

GoldenSun32_zps1ff3d67e.png

I never did like mountains all that much anyways.

GoldenSun33_zps23e9acd9.png

I blame it entirely on one game series...Astro Boy.

GoldenSun34_zps0ec31f4c.png

Let's bounce.

GoldenSun35_zps24231e2a.png

I hate these sentient rocks. They always block you off when you try to go like, anywhere but this one specific path. Almost like the developer is trying to railroad you towa-nooo, I'm just crazy, IGNORE ME.

GoldenSun36_zps8a867833.png

I also hate to be the bearer of bad news, but uh...

GoldenSun37_zps1c0cd60c.pngGoldenSun38_zpse869bd3b.pngGoldenSun39_zps686b6542.png

Yeah, you're kind of boned.

GoldenSun40_zps37b7e597.png

RIP NPC #42

GoldenSun41_zps24362217.png

After you talk to that guy, or maybe it's just in the area after him, you can get into battles. FINALLY. Alas, the first enemies are squirts, and pretty easy to beat even with your Shota Main Characters who have no psynergy, just machetes.

GoldenSun42_zps4ceacfe7.png

NOT MORE BOULDERS

GoldenSun43_zpsf7b8b9a1.png

WHY

GoldenSun44_zpse6fbd588.png

Not Sith! We should probably try to help him.

GoldenSun45_zpsb1fb6251.png

Sith must have grinded his grip level for hours, how does he last so long?

GoldenSun46_zps823426ac.png

Be sure not to trip on your way out-OBVIOUSLY WE HAVE TO GET HELP.

GoldenSun47_zpsb684d86f.png

Shin will be accompanying us, unfortunately Shota Lolicon Shin is of no use to us in battle. She probably doesn't even have a machete, the welp.

GoldenSun48_zps527d69b7.png

I'm a pathological liar, don't judge.

WILL I MANAGE TO RESCUE JEDI SITH? WAIT TILL THE NEXT PART TO FIND OUT!

Good lord Refa, I'm laughing so hard right now, the wit, the references.. TOO MUCH GOOD STUFF

Best ones were Avatar and Shadowgate :P

Edited by Jedi Of Connacht

Ah Golden Sun, brings back memories and now I finally have Dark Dawn. Anyway...

LOL This is so full of win...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

[spoiler=Disaster- Day Of Defeat]

If you're new to Golden Sun, then I feel that I must mention that not all of these named folks are actually playable in the first game.

GoldenSun8_zpsa59f68df.png

Only these four fine folk are.

NO I DON'T SEE ROOF AS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER ONLY ROOFA.

YOU'RE A LYRE.

YOU RUINED MY ISAAC x ROOF OTP

In other news yesz this is a gr9 start.

I wonder who TRAP is. tongue.gif

Remember what happened in the last update?

GoldenSun47_zpsb684d86f.png

Shin will be accompanying us, unfortunately Shota Lolicon Shin is of no use to us in battle. She probably doesn't even have a machete, the welp.

Pepperidge Farm remembers!

[spoiler=Episode 2- Return Of The Sith]

GoldenSun51_zps8dd51b31.png

Oh no, the weapon shop is empty! This is just like that time I waited several hours in a line to get a Nintendo Wii only to find out they were all out of Wiis. I'LL GET A LONGSWORD SOONER OR LATER GAME!

GoldenSun52_zps14addb4d.png

After we meet up with a guy who is in fact, ALL CHARGED UP, we go back to where Sith is still demonstrating his remarkable grip level. It's hero time!

GoldenSun53_zpsb2d25dd0.png

Scratch that, it's The Boulder time!

(making jokes at such a moment will probably make anyone who reads this thread remember me as a huge jerk)

GoldenSun55_zps19e5574f.png

FOR WE ARE MANLY MEN WHO DO MANLY THINGS

(he says this right after I leave the screen to get help instead of I dunno, just following me like he'd been doing for practically the entire last update)

GoldenSun56_zpsfdb58fb1.png

SPOILER ALERT- This cool looking dude right here is actually horrible at Golden Sun, seeing as he, his lady friend, and their entire squad put together couldn't solve a puzzle in the first dungeon of the game.

GoldenSun57_zpsf52ea087.png

Right as they're getting to the juicy bits, CNN decides to be a butt and ruin my amazing stealth skills. Why couldn't he just use the codec?

GoldenSun58_zps69fd1880.png

CNN, this is all your fault, now they're going to kick our collective ass.

GoldenSun59_zpse7febb88.png

I fancy myself quite a bit better than you though, so I'm certainly not the one dropping down first.

GoldenSun60_zps04098530.png

THE PAIN

And then the game does the obligatory title drop, before a time skip. Finally, we get to control almost-adults!

GoldenSun61_zps4ed5f7c3.png

Being far better at the psynergy end of a fire adept than CNN, I can't help but see this comment in a patronizing light; plus it's Shin.

GoldenSun62_zpsd5c6af68.png

They then come to pick me up, in the middle of the invigorating task of doing what I love, fixing the roof. Then mom pops a deep, interesting, and game changing question.

GoldenSun63_zps70f5ca22.png

Everyone in this game must already know I'm a pathological liar, for this is the answer to like half of the YES/NO responses.

GoldenSun64_zps94d031e0.png

Then Shin distracts my mom, because Shin's worried that I'm starting to fall in love with the roof or something.

GoldenSun65_zps2138f263.pngGoldenSun66_zps9ee3c305.png

No, not really, Shin's the power hungry one, not me.

GoldenSun67_zps5b5c0b93.png

NO SHE'S ONTO ME

GoldenSun68_zps231f605e.png

Goddammit, it's the reappearance of our favorite RPG mechanic ever, thinly veiled railroading.

Personally, I think Golden Sun has been a huge (negative) influence on Pokemon, seeing as the later games get worse and worse about this sort of thing.

GoldenSun69_zpsd0e79789.png

"Better leave them alone." - Dumb Ass Dude In Charge Of Designing Events That Railroad The Player To The Intended Goal Without Any Fucking Thought Put Into Game

At least, that's how I think it was in the credits.

GoldenSun70_zps32550761.png

PLEASE DON'T KICK MY ASS

GoldenSun71_zpsb5735b2f.png

On one hand, I'm grateful that you're not kicking my ass, on the other, why couldn't you be more reasonable last time? I DON'T LIKE THIS.

GoldenSun72_zpsb1970ad6.png

Fun Fact- If you say yes, this kid (figuratively) pees his pants.

GoldenSun73_zpsc9742f20.png

No, I'm too lazy to go adventuring, I'd much rather watch Adventure Time instead.

GoldenSun74_zps2ff8365a.png

Stop putting words in my mouth, I said no such thing.

GoldenSun75_zps78a57bb0.png

But what about-

GoldenSun76_zps9be35bb0.png

What did I do to make Pchan here think I was such a loser, that my only other contact is my mom?

GoldenSun77_zpsfff4a7e4.png

I'LL BE BACK

GoldenSun78_zpsa2670819.png

I can die happy now.

GoldenSun79_zps55603a33.png

Whoever this guy is, he sure has one thing in common with Pchan; he sure is a jerk.

GoldenSun80_zps6c939852.png

I love Sol Sanctum. It's pretty simple, but it's got that first dungeon feel.

Not the music though, the music is epic as fuck, have a listen.

GoldenSun81_zpsf4e99004.png

The early jumping puzzles are pretty easy to get you used to the fact that the dungeons are more Zelda than Final Fantasy, but don't worry Zelda fans; they get harder fast. The dungeons are one of the best things about Golden Sun, in addition to practically everything else.

GoldenSun82_zpsfbef322c.png

Enemies are also pretty easy, again, to get you used to the more puzzle oriented nature that the game exudes. Thanks to my shiny new Long Sword, I'm easily worth two of CNN/Pchan when it comes to raw combat damage. They do have an advantage over me that I'll discuss whenever the fuck I remember too, though.

GoldenSun83_zps91d29101.png

Here I get a jewel, which I need to insert into something so something else clicks...OBVIOUSLY. Haven't you played any adventure games?

GoldenSun84_zps90bcb539.png

dammitdeadend, wait, give me another chance!

GoldenSun85_zpse1f12c37.png

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the jewel I just found, that would be too convenient...right?

GoldenSun86_zpsd8d5034c.png

I found a secret area guys, I'm a genius of the highest order! Bow down before your new-

GoldenSun87_zps7bf411d1.png

Talk about getting ego-blocked.

GoldenSun88_zpsda2b6210.png

That's much better.

GoldenSun89_zps25d9024a.png

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention our shota warriors are all grown up and can now use Psynergy. I don't have any offensive ones at the present, which leaves me in the interesting role of being the main character, an offensive dude, and a healer at the same time. How often do you see that (also I have Chimera Wing The Spell)? CNN and Pchan are both sporting Flare, and for all intents and purposes at this early point in the game, equally competent at using it. Outside of battle is a different story...

GoldenSun90_zps868d8daa.png

Both Roofa and CNN possess the Move psynergy out of battle (yes, the giant hand Roofa uses in SSBB), which lets them uh...move objects at a distance from them (like these statues, for instance). It's a lot more interesting and useful than it sounds, trust me.

GoldenSun91_zps8865136a.png

YES MY FIRST LEGITIMATELY EARNED ITEM

OK to be frank, I'm running out of pictures, so just now that I cleared a few more puzzles (involving yes, more block pushing) that had lots of tedious dialogue with no fucking point interspersed in between.

GoldenSun92_zpsee3c8863.png

We end up opening a portal, which will no doubt take us to a magical fun land of kittens and rainbows!

GoldenSun93_zpsd4e1d570.png

A chamber housing four gems of enormous power that are the very foundation of alchemy (Kraden hints that they are philosopher's stones) itself works too. It works very well indeed. I'd make an FMA reference but I'm running out of space and time, but feel free to come up with one yourself.

GoldenSun94_zps44e5b400.png

Then Saturos and Menardi come out of nowhere and hold our group hostage. The proof that they won't kill us is *gasp* SITH! I thought there was a similarity between him and Shin...the fact that they're both jerks, I mean.

GoldenSun95_zps987294af.png

Luckily (for them), we gave all of the other stars beforehand, because as we pick up the final star, BOOM CHAMBER COLLAPSE CUE THE INDIANA JONES SPECIAL EFFECTS DEPARTMENT.

GoldenSun96_zps5a70f3de.png

You didn't seem to have a problem in engaging in activities that medical professionals would deem as "a wanton disregard for the subject's own life" before!

GoldenSun97_zpsee9fcc10.png

Luckily unlike Pchan, Deus Ex Machina has our back.

Then we meet all of the villagers, and explain what happened in PANTOMIME (because trauma or something, I really don't know), and a long convo ensues, but all you really need to know is the end result.

GoldenSun98_zpsff9fdaef.png

BOY OF DESTINY GO SAVE WORLD

GoldenSun99_zpsfd60a3ba.png

I'm not really one for tired tropes though, soooo...

GoldenSun100_zps21562b4e.png

Screw the world, I have money.

It's been a fun group playthrough, guys! I don't mean to brag but I feel my contributions to it dwarfed all of the others' who participated, how do you readers feel about this?

Edited by Refa

Amazing update Refa. Was laughing all the way through I'm not a jerk

Now its MY TURN

[spoiler=The Quest Begins]

GoldenSun_21_zps9f7f2392.png

LAST TIME ON

Refa and BBM were told by the Wise One they have to reclaim the elemental stars, their childhood friend Shin and wise elderly scholar Kraden were taken Hostage by 2 mystery people who beat the crap out of Refa and BBM as children, among this band of foes an old friend named Sith Jedi who is suddenly alive!

Can Refa and BBM succeed in their quest? Or will they die of Dysentery? FIND OUT ON THIS EXCITING EPISODE

Golden Sun Episode 3: The Might of Stone. Flint

GoldenSun_24_zps1f6444f0.png

Everyone in town but Refa's mother is here, she must be sick with worry.. I'm sure that won't be a minor plot point later!

I do like how BBM is an afterthought, its like the town forgot his horse thieving ways as a young lad in that gang

GoldenSun_29_zpsc5d9501d.png

Yaaaay a Psynergy we will rarely use. No I didn't forget the nut on the tree in this village shut up.

GoldenSun_26_zpsda0766fc.png

"Signs point to no" JUST LIKE MY MAGIC EIGHT BALL

But we know for realz BBM is the mastermind of this party.

His mother and sister give the 2 hearty farewells and we move on!

GoldenSun_33_zpsa0bf6f05.png

VERY LOUD FAREWELLS

GoldenSun_34_zps2dda4d5f.png

Ahhh the world map, you can see the mountain back there. It's time to leave home like all boys do and never look back

Never coming back here surely

GoldenSun_40_zpsa82b9a2b.pngGoldenSun_42_zpsdeb356d5.png

Not even a full 10 steps do I take before we meet our first Djinni. Flint

These guys are everywhere and we will be getting them all.. in all 3 Games

Now lemme explain how these guys work.

GoldenSun_55_zps8821c4b8.png

Before that though an obligatory

I HAVE THE POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!

GoldenSun_56_zps01227e89.png

Each character can equip Djinni, ones that correspond to your characters element enhances their powers. The more you equip the more powerful you get. Your stats and class go up the more you have equipped.

But, if you equip say a Venus Dijnni to Garret [bBM] his class would change and get all new moves sometimes extending to outside of battle Psynergy like Growth, messing around with multiple classes is always fun but this is expanded on much more in Golden Sun 2 Electric Boogaloo

GoldenSun_60_zps2a711615.pngGoldenSun_61_zpsdec20479.png

In battle you may use them for special attacks like Flint here can do a power smash attack, but you will lose your stat ups the dude gave you until you use a summon/it recharges or you reset it

Non-Set Dijinni have a use as well

GoldenSun_64_zps996ed97d.png

Summoning, which combines the power of the non-set group. getting stronger summons with more Dijinni

GoldenSun_65_zpse563e337.png

After a summons use, your character will gain power for that element for the rest of the battle and after a summon is used the Dijinni used for it will recharge and become reset onto the character they are on giving them their old power back

GoldenSun_66_zps2821c859.pngGoldenSun_67_zpsf09bb324.png

Oh yeah the guys leveled up.

Going to the right we see our first town Vault!

GoldenSun_69_zps5904befe.png

What's this? MODE 7 WAGONS.. NOT SINCE FINAL FANTASY 6 HAVE I BEEN STUNNED BY.. ok its old

GoldenSun_71_zps32b85fe0.png

"All these drated zombies hunting us down whenever we forage for food! I'm going back to Oregon Trail!"

GoldenSun_72_zps1ff4b3d3.png

Meet Master Hammet, not to be confused for Hamlet. This guy is important. Remember him

GoldenSun_73_zps473e995d.png

"CURSES.. A PLOT DEVICE"

They cannot go to Kaylay as easily now and we learn something else. a Boy has been left behind

GoldenSun_78_zpsd2e869c3.png

Hmm a rod. and he is in this town we are going to? sounds like a quest hook to me!

They also go to a town called Lunpa which is warned to be a thieves haven but they have no choice but to head that way so they do.

GoldenSun_83_zps28a4a722.png

BBM: Look at the beautiful horses! Let's nab em Refa!

Refa: No

BBM: BUT THEY ARE SO MAJESTIC!

Refa: What did your sister tell you before we left?

BBM: To.. Steal Horses? OH and to watch the water we drank of course

Refa: No and yes, I think Shin has had a negative effect on your mind.

GoldenSun_85_zps828acacd.png

Looks like a quaint town, I wonder why Hammet said this place was ba.. oh wait thieves right right.

GoldenSun_86_zps8b35ca8a.png

We dig around in the inn and find a MINT, one of the many stat boosters of this game, who do I plan on giving it to?

GoldenSun_90_zps4637e903.pngGoldenSun_91_zps5ca6d6d6.png

BBM KINDA NEEDS IT I THINK.

GoldenSun_92_zpsb3bc7490.png

I wonder if these are Sety's breath mints

GoldenSun_93_zps9d3a7580.png

Sucks. Can you get out of our way?

No? Fine. OOOH A WELL AND SOME KIDS ARE HAVING FUN

GoldenSun_94_zpsdc7fbab9.png

LET'S RUN AROUND WITH THE KIDS.. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Much_much_later.jpg

GoldenSun_95_zps5ca9794f.pngGoldenSun_96_zpsc0e7572c.png

That is a shame, good thing we overheard Master Hammet from a good distance away with our Elf Adept Ears

Maybe we should visit the Mayors place

GoldenSun_97_zpscdb58180.png

Hello young person who sticks out as important!

GoldenSun_99_zps02c118ea.pngGoldenSun_102_zpsbffdb9a9.png

He reads our minds completely, and he learns of his true powers name.

GoldenSun_104_zps79ba46d1.png

"I need to find it or else I'll be here forever! I need to get out of here before SHIN FINDS ME"

BBM: Could it be..

Refa: Nah it couldn't be

GoldenSun_109_zps92202aa7.png

Welcome to the team buddy! Also we can now read minds!

GoldenSun_120_zpsd7b61e89.png

BBM: So thats what you like? Wow dude your taste in women is very strange

GoldenSun_129_zpse18e9c90.png

Refa turned into Erk for a second and read the minds here.

GoldenSun_130_zps78faa1c0.png

Not only the Rod has been stolen it seems.

GoldenSun_132_zps24bbeb66.png

Its time to get some armor!

I buy pretty much shields, hats and vests for Refa and BBM getting a Lucky Coin in the mix.. which we will explain later

GoldenSun_134_zpsaaa904e7.png

You could have sold us a Combat Knife maaaaan..

GoldenSun_136_zps8309d7e5.png

Um.. If you are asking us.. then that makes you super guilty looking

GoldenSun_137_zps065e4924.png

You seem like a good per..

GoldenSun_138_zps8abdd77f.png

I KNEW IT. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT IT FOOL

Now back to the Inn where his 2 buddies are!

GoldenSun_143_zpsad05aa0e.png

HAI GAIS HOW'RE YOU DOIN?

GoldenSun_148_zps9095601d.png

STAND STILL -wheeze-

Thief 1: Wow what a chump, he could just jump over that bed

Thief 2: I know right?

GoldenSun_152_zpsb00f2982.png

Refa: NO REALLY? YOU GUYS WERE MAKING ME DO ALL THE WORK

Horac: Sorry Lazy

BBM: Laziness!

GoldenSun_158_zpsc41dca67.png

We caught em and found out. The stuff is hidden in this very Inn! WHERE COULD IT BE? Find out on the next exciting episode of GOLDEN SUN!

All the horsethief jokes... I SENSE SOME NEGATIVITY HERE.

Nah! This update was just my best chance for em, I doubt I'll be making that many if any more :P

Thanks for the replys SO I didn't double post :P

[spoiler=Episode 4 - Horac]

LAST TIME ON SAILOR SUN

We met the mysterious Wind Adept Horac! and we are searching for his masters Rod and the townsfolks stuff as well!,we cornered them and got them to tell us where the hidden stuff was IN THIS VERY INN!

Will our heroes succeed in stopping the thieves? OR

shark1.jpg

will they be murdered by a hotel shark?

GoldenSun_162_zps9e4f40d3.png

We finally found the thieves and found out they were at this very inn! Also all the items are somewhere in here too! HOW REMARKABLY CONVENIENT

GoldenSun_165_zps85bb0e53.png

BBM trusts Refa with his life, espcially if he is hanging off a random tower when Refa and Horac are fighting 2 other adepts

GoldenSun_166_zpsf0a21656.png

Refa.. Sense of Duty... BWHAHAHAHAHA.

[spoiler=where']Where is our Megaman Vids man?

GoldenSun_168_zpsfb30a456.png

You know, a big ol hole like that will bring attention guys.. Just thieving 101 do not hide in the obvious spots.

Also our first ladder SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATER... shame its so short or I'd put the tune

GoldenSun_169_zpsd4492742.png

Thanks to move we can see a door to the right there.. well props guys no one but us could get into here but you crossed the wrong people.

GoldenSun_171_zps6c4a194f.png

Welp, I'd say we found the stuff and HEY ITS THAT DOUCHE WHO WOULDN'T LET US UP HERE

Now its time for our first boss fight, we will be recording these, and sorry for the loudness of the speaking and music because my wave was max when I recorded this [won't do it again] I had to replace the fight music

As you can see, these 3 go down pretty easily just spell spam em and you'll win lol, if you happen to get low on health just use Refa's Cure

Also we now know that Master Hammet has been captured, curses.

GoldenSun_173_zpsc930763e.png

Hush up dude, you could have gotten us up here so much faster, you don't even know us

GoldenSun_177_zpsf43601e6.png

YEAH YOU TELL THEM BBM.

Hypocrite

GoldenSun_181_zpscdd601d1.png

Would be a good idea to not get in my way actually but heck I guess its the best plan.

GoldenSun_185_zpse5af6f97.png

Horac breaks his promise to never read our minds again by seeing what happened back in Vale. What a jerk

GoldenSun_195_zpse39872ea.png

In the chests are the Urn, a statue from the Sanctum.

GoldenSun_203_zps0d2bd2a9.png

Wow way to ruin the triumphant mood we have here.

[Master Hammet moved north!]

[i'm certain he has been kidnapped]

GoldenSun_206_zpsa0ddd9b0.png

We learn that Dodonpa [not to be confused with the Ki Attack] is an evil thief, when the original thieves of Lunpa used to be noble like think Robin Hood. But this guy came in and ruined everything pretty much.

GoldenSun_217_zpsd2c0f349.png

Now equiped with the Rod of Shaman's we can use Dark Magic!.. Wait wrong game

GoldenSun_214_zps31a05582.png

This made me laugh for some reason. Me in a gang? You guys are silly! Don't you trust your mysterious friend who just helped to kidnap his own sister and your old teacher with 2 people who kicked your asses? Gosh your standards are high

So Horac and our team go our separate ways, Horac to save master Hammet and us to find me

GoldenSun_222_zps63100628.png

ADVENTURE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GoldenSun_227_zps54ffa25c.png

Also we got a neato Sword from those bandits, the Bandit Sword which is now when I explain "Weapons Letting out a Howl"

Basically think special attacks only certain weapons can do like this Rapid Smash hits an enemy 2 to 3 times and is really good for early enemy chumps. It only happens here and again though its like a critical or skill chance in FE not all the time lol

GoldenSun_228_zps58d19a1d.png

A CAVE, ADVENTURE AWAITS US!

GoldenSun_231_zpse28c2aa8.png

Sometimes us men must PUSH things out of the way and not use our Psynergy

GoldenSun_236_zpsedfb4056.png

CURSES.. FOILED BY A STUMP.

GoldenSun_239_zpsee8810eb.png

BBM: What are you doing here!?

Horac: Um.. I tried to rescue master hammet but SHIN FOUND ME SO I GOT AWAY SO SHE'D STOP CHALLENGING ME TO CHILDREN'S CARD GAMES

Refa: Wait you saw Shin.. as in our friend? WHERE ARE THEY?

Horac: I dno too lazy to remember where on the map

BBM: -Facepalms-

GoldenSun_242_zps80550c6b.pngGoldenSun_250_zps4762f874.png

Horac has wind powers and helps us clear the Ivy so we can move the stump AND get into the cave, and he officially joins the team.

WELCOME ABORD [FE Pun Intended]

GoldenSun_257_zps863430df.png

Welcome to the smallest dungeon in the game, it looks like something out of Final Fantasy 4, you know the cave where Cecil and Rydia meet Tellah? Cept no Giant Squid here

GoldenSun_259_zpsb0beec3c.png

Good thing I took those lessons from Mario! Now we go down from here

GoldenSun_261_zpsfba138bc.png

Wil Head: Oooooo I'm the ghooooost of Wil from Elibeeeeeeee

Everyone in Party: AHHHH A GHOST KILL IT

These guys do have a semi nasty attack where they throw spirits at you but they rarely do it

GoldenSun_263_zps2ea97f8f.pngGoldenSun_268_zpsa5c50f73.png

BBM Learns Fire which at this point in the game is very powerful.

Plus it looks cool.

GoldenSun_264_zps372868be.pngRockett.jpg

Slimes are pretty weak, zombies are also pretty weak but they can do some damage at this stage have some HP but go down to Fire fast, bats are chumps and go down in 1 or 2 hits

GoldenSun_270_zpsd8d5afce.png

After going down from the jumping segement we go through a Door and to the right. Where we see this. a stump and to the right we have [picture taken at the higher floor]

GoldenSun_286_zps5791bd97.png

A Mars Dijinn to get it just push that stone to where it's an easy jump and you have to fight this one.. which I forgot to take screens of, but its not that tough other then its spell Blast which does round 20 to everyone [Horac had 1 HP left]

This is Forge who increases attack power when used, BBM got him for more POWER

GoldenSun_272_zpsdb433034.png

Now to the right sequence of events

Go down leap this area here and there is another staircase

GoldenSun_276_zps6bc4099a.png

Up, left, then this platform, left up staircase and you are near where that stump I mentioned earlier is

GoldenSun_279_zps5328dabe.png

Push this and it makes a platform in the water below to get to the end of the dungeon

GoldenSun_281_zps701b7bbf.pngGoldenSun_282_zpsdc0e8ff9.png

Move this back and forth for a Lucky Medal

GoldenSun_283_zps9f35e668.png

Skeletons have a Bone Rush which hurts a bit, they are the strongest normal enemies in this cave but still go down in just a few hits

Ghosts have a nasty spirit spell which hits kinda hard

GoldenSun_285_zps717cd22e.png

Platform we dropped from earlier, you know what would be funny is if we plugged a hole in the ground with this. and sunk the water level

GoldenSun_287_zps0a867e0a.pngGoldenSun_289_zpsa1bf17e6.pngGoldenSun_294_zps9ed7c3e1.png

And thats pretty much it for this cave.

GoldenSun_295_zps4f09eded.png

Refa: You know.. I think I forgot something at Vale guys wanna go back?

BBM: ...

Horac: ...

Will our friends find Jedi and his gang? Find out in our NEXT update done by HORACE

Nice job with the video, what with the music made by the same guy who did the OST for Golden Sun and all.

Also I really should update that Mega Man thing.

Nice job with the video, what with the music made by the same guy who did the OST for Golden Sun and all.

Also I really should update that Mega Man thing.

Yes, I do quite like Motoi Sakuraba's music

You should have used the Tsukihime reference when they first left Vale, and compared the experience of seeing the world map for the very first time to the gaping maw of the hotel shark. Because, you know, those are more alike.

Make shore to use any Fate/stay night references in a better way, Jedi!