Nintendo releases an Awakening Press Kit with several screenshots

Jave

But it's rather hidden. So you have to pull a few tricks to find it:

1.- Go here: http://press.nintendo.com

2.- Log in by entering: User: guest - Password: nintendo

3.- Go here: http://press.nintendo.com/object?id=36846

4.- Click the "Box Art, Logo, etc." link at the left menu to download a ZIP file with several screenshots and artwork.

Several screenshots are new, but here's by far the most interesting one. (Spoilers if you care about names)

hn4Aj.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But it's rather hidden. So you have to pull a few tricks to find it:

1.- Go here: http://press.nintendo.com

2.- Log in by entering: User: guest - Password: nintendo

3.- Go here: http://press.nintend...object?id=36846

4.- Click the "Box Art, Logo, etc." link at the left menu to download a ZIP file with several screenshots and artwork.

Several screenshots are new, but here's by far the most interesting one. (Spoilers if you care about names)

hn4Aj.png

Well those names are interesting. Glad they kept a couple as is. Those would be too good to change up. And would cause continuity errors.

[spoiler=since the op spoilered the names i will too]is morgan supposed to be mark

because if it is that is fucking brilliant

EDIT: who's panne, though?

Edited by Integrity

So from what I can see from that screenshot (I'm downloadin the press packet still myself XD) it goes

Velvet=Panne (Means a fur lining)

Sairi=Say'ri (Pretty much the same, while fitting in with the apostrophe naming the myrm/swordmasters have going on)

And Mark=Morgan (IMO, much more fitting but a shame we lose the FE7 reference

I'm also uploading the packet to mediafire in case anyone doesn't want to go digging around in Nintendo

So Velvet is Panne and Sairi is Say'ri ( How much do you want to bet that Renha (Sairi's brother) is gonna be Ren'ha ? x) ). Imo I don't know why they don't leave us with Velvet it sounds better.

Edited by Tharne

Also while looking through...

Chapter 2 is called 'The Northroad'

When you talk to a streetpass team, you 'Parley' with them

http://www.mediafire...t3orm90nnfzt3fz

Mediafire link for those who don't want to go through Nintendo

EDIT: There's also some changes to the layout of the bottom screen when you're viewing an enemy, just some moving around of boxes, not much

Edited by Wheels

What was the romaji for Sairi's name? I was under the impression that it was, erm, Sairi, but I would be inclined to pronounce Say'ri more like Seiri. Also, not sure what I think of Panne... I don't much like Lon'qu, either, but that's not a new name.

Edited by Rewjeo

What was the romaji for Sairi's name? I was under the impression that it was, erm, Sairi, but I would be inclined to pronounce Say'ri more like Seiri.

It's on this site, but サイリ (sa i ri)

EDIT: I'd pronounce Say'ri as sai-ree, pretty much the same as I'd pronounce Sairi, fwiw.

Edited by Integrity

...*Tilts head* I don't understand why they changed

Velvet to Panne....Velvet is a type of fabric >_> Panne is....Fur...lining....Uh.....Yea o_o;; it seems a little strange to me in a way cause....she's...a bunny....Fur..lining...fur....Well okay then. Mark/FeMark being Morgan is brilliant though. It sounds so much better than what the Japanese gave them. Felt they got cheated out of the unisex name just a bit.

Velvet to Panne....Velvet is a type of fabric >_> Panne is....Fur...lining....Uh.....Yea o_o;; it seems a little strange to me in a way cause....she's...a bunny....Fur..lining...fur....Well okay then. Mark/FeMark being Morgan is brilliant though. It sounds so much better than what the Japanese gave them. Felt they got cheated out of the unisex name just a bit.

I agree, that name was brilliant. Seriously, it works so much.

I kinda liked Velvet so I'm also wondering 'why the name change?' I do like Mark/FeMark--> Morgan.

Nintendo logic? XD

Now watch Chambray be something silly like Drill, Spandex, or Pleather XD (I am kidding on these) He might though, get called Cambric or Cambrai. They're both names related to his original name, and still keepig up the fabric theme.

Now watch Chambray be something silly like Drill, Spandex, or Pleather XD (I am kidding on these) He might though, get called Cambric or Cambrai. They're both names related to his original name, and still keepig up the fabric theme.

Chambray had fucking better be named Drill now, I don't care what context you were using there.

So Velvet is Panne and Sairi is Say'ri ( How much do you want to bet that Renha (Sairi's brother) is gonna be Ren'ha ? x) ). Imo I don't know why they don't leave us with Velvet it sounds better.

Their Japanese names are Sayri and Lenha

I hope they change the pronunciation of Loo-kee-nuh to Loo-see-nuh, which is what I've been calling her anyway

Edited by Mysterique Sign

I like all of those localisations.

Especially Morgan. That works well.

Also, it looks like we're getting some Day 1 DLC and Spotpass content 'within the launch time frame'. That's good to see.

Edited by Onestep

I don't think Japanese pronounciation has a massive influence, otherwise we'd be hearing stuff like "Crimea" and "Begnion" differently in FE10.

[spoiler=Morgan]I compared and it's the exact same map sprite as Mark and I don't think MU can pick Mark's hairstyle.

Edited by VincentASM

I also did saw the Avatar's child (Marc/Mark) was called Morgan which it was same name of the boss enemy from The Binding Blade.

And also, I did see the Chapter 2's name is called "The Northroad".

Edited by King Marth 64