Fire Emblem Awakening: 3DS Bundle Thread

Diortem

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. Does anyone know if a website other than Gamestop is proposing the bundle? I'd like to preorder it, but Gamestop doesn't ship to adresses not in the US.

Videogameplus in Canada, who do international shipping, reckon they'll be getting the bundle and will have it for preorder soon

Videogameplus in Canada, who do international shipping, reckon they'll be getting the bundle and will have it for preorder soon

Are you sure ? Because this shows that only Best Buy and Future Shop will get the bundle in Canada. If that's really the case, i'm sad. :'(

PS : Keilis said last page that you only see the post if your location on Facebook is Canada.

Edited by Tharne

Are you sure ? Because this shows that only Best Buy and Future Shop will get the bundle in Canada. If that's really the case, i'm sad. :'(

PS : Keilis said last page that you only see the post if your location on Facebook is Canada.

On page 8~

34jc0eu.jpg

Wait, Gamestop's website says the bundle is $200? I had to pay at least ten dollars more than that when I pre-ordered it at one of the Gamestops here! Well, maybe I misheard the guy at the counter or the pre-order itself also cost a few bucks. Either way, it's not THAT big of a price difference.

Edited by Anacybele

Okay, thanks.

Well, just need to wait now.

What will probably happen is Video Games Plus will take any preorders they get, order that many from Best Buy or Future Shop, receive them on the 4th, and mail them out on the 5th (Which is their listed release date for the game)

Wait, Gamestop's website says the bundle is $200? I had to pay at least ten dollars more than that when I pre-ordered it at one of the Gamestops here! Well, maybe I misheard the guy at the counter or the pre-order itself also cost a few bucks. Either way, it's not THAT big of a price difference.

Tax?

Oh NOW the facebook page has that entry viewable... Huh. Erm, the Best Buy/Future Shop thingy.

OR NOT. Reloaded the page and now it's gone. O.o

Edited by Tsamimi

Ahh, maybe a bit of iffyness on Videogamesplus getting the bundle. I sent an email as well as that tweet, got the email response back

Hi Gemma,

Sorry at this time we are still waiting for our suppliers to let us know if we are getting this bundle.

Thanks,

Steve

Customer Service Representative

VIDEOGAMESPLUS.CA

...Welp, I think I might just get a US friend to be my mail forwarder and get the to buy it from Gamestop for me

How quickly did the Japanese version of this bundle sell out? And how fast do you guys expect this one to? Because I may want to import this. (can't wait until April, lol, and if I'm getting a 3DS capture card later I'd preffer to have a separate console. Plus, American stuff is WAAAAAAAY cheaper than over here. Damn we Australians get screwed over in everything. We pay $100 more for 3DS consoles.)

Please, if any of you guys know any stores that ship to Oz, let me know. I have no friends in the US :(: .

$220? Hrmm, that doesn't seem right. Still have your receipt?

Yeah, let me check it right quick...

Aha, I had been mistaken after all. I paid $213. So yeah, the extra was tax.