Launch Day Plans

Crimson Red

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I pick up Awakening I'm going to get the demo and hope it has the avatar creation part (it should, right?), then spend a few days getting Avatar just right so I can avoid restarting like fifty billion times once I get the game proper. Then on the 4th, I'll be going to Gamestop as early as I can manage it, picking it up, and retreating into seclusion; only emerging to fetch food and answer calls of nature (during which I'll still be playing FE.)

Get out of class at 1:50 and try my hardest to focus on schoolwork, not convincing myself that I can somehow put together $40 with little/no income and buy the game day of.

Realistically, I won't be playing this game until summer break, but I can wait.

Get up at 6:15 to take 2 hour train to CEGEP. Suffer through 2 hours of philosophy.

Go to the FutureShop next to said CEGEP

Collect preorder

Spend the rest of my six hour break playing Awakening.

Sit through English class and use examples from FE games for the scheduled fantasy story structure

Play Awakening on train

Get no sleep that night

I res for school, so I won't be back at home (where I preordered the game) till Thursday night. Told my sister to get it on launch day though, and she's equally excited because she

thinks she can marry Masked Marth as a female Avatar

. I'm sure SHE'LL be playing the shit out of the game. But when I go back, I'll be playing all weekend. Probably will beat it too, if I'm fast.

I res for school, so I won't be back at home (where I preordered the game) till Thursday night. Told my sister to get it on launch day though, and she's equally excited because she

thinks she can marry Masked Marth as a female Avatar

. I'm sure SHE'LL be playing the shit out of the game. But when I go back, I'll be playing all weekend. Probably will beat it too, if I'm fast.

You're a terrible person.

Unless your sister is one of those types who whines about spoilers constantly. Then she deserves it.

I took Tuesday and Wednesday off in preparation for FE. I will pick up the game as soon as GS opens and play it for those two days non-stop(except for bathroom and food breaks).

Edited by Taichi01

Since i won't have the game on the 4th and it's probably gonna take a week until it arrives here....i really hope something comes to occupy my mind...

And while i was reading a topic on FE13 someone actually didn't gave a shit about the Spoiler Tag and now i know what's up with Marth... and then yesterday or before someone posted around the new topics with an avatar picture of an unmasked Marth...which actually confirmed the thing...

Well fuck my life.. seriously....

Want to buy memory eraser...

Edited by Lanko

You're a terrible person.

Unless your sister is one of those types who whines about spoilers constantly. Then she deserves it.

Haha, she doesn't whine, but she does not want to be spoiled, so I'm granting her wish to stay uninformed. She's in for a nasty surprise... :awesome:

The 4th is actually my first day of new classes so I'm going to go to those and meet my new teachers and classmates and whatnot. That's my Launch Day, haha. I'm not actually getting the game until the 24th because that's my birthday and I'll get it bought for me. I'm stingy with my cash.

For Feb 4: Cry at living in a PAL region, harass my US friends to give me all the goss on the game

For April: Depending on school, either:

8:30->12:00=School

12:00->12:10=Getting FE

12:10->12:20= Back to school, playing Awakening on the bus

12:20->whenever I pass out=FE Awakening

If I have afternoon classes...

9:00 =Pick up Awakening as soon as the store opens

9:00->9:10=Head to school, pplaying Awakening on bus

9:10->12:45= FE time!

12:45->3:40= Class, majorly distracted from FE

3:40-> Whenever I pass out= FE

Or if I don't have classes...

9:00= Pick up Awakening once thes tore's open

9:00->10:00 Bus home, playing Awakening

10:00->Whenever I pass out=Awakening

Unfortunately I can't skip or ignore work ;__;

Whenever my copy finally arrives in my hands I will practise slow and calmbreathing, and then marvel at the entire package + artbook, slowly walk backinto my room and slowly opens it for dramatising effect lol

And then I will probably just bring it to work everyday so I can play it on thetrain/during lunch I guess

I will also be sleeping inlate for a couple of weeks a ha ha ha it will be worth it

Edited by tofu

It's a monday so College classes 9-12. then done for the day.

1. Walk to gamestop (screw the bus, i'll get there faster by walking).

2. Pick up game and Art Book

3. ???

4. Profit.

But since that's a month away, I'll play the heck out of the demo version until Feb. 4th

My plan for is to resist this board with all my might since I still have to wait 2 months to actually get the game.

When the game launches in Europe i'm probaly going to spend some time fighting with my twin about who gets to play it first.

My plan is to show up at gamestop on the 4th as soon as I wake up and see if they're serious about me not being able to pick it up that day and having to wait until the 5th

which if that is true I'll be super mad because their website has the 4th listed and so does nintendo..... but the store I have it pre-ordered at keeps saying it's the 5th

so really, has anyone elses gamestop told them the 5th??

Step 1)Beg for remaining amount of money.

Step 2)Get the game from gamestop.

Step3)Run faster than Flash all the way back home and proceed to lock all doors and entrances into my room.

Step4)Play the game and lose contact with the outside world for about a month.

Step 5) Reemerged looking completely diffrerent.

Skip school, Buy game, complete chapter 9(cry manly tears), recruit Anna, Grind for AvatarxAnna S support, complete chapter 13, Recruit Morgan, Wreck everything,

Hand Gimle's ass to him with only tricksters

Wait, so that means you're gonna...

...Engage Gimle in Trickster Mode?

*so going to be bricked for that*

Anyways, because I have to wait a few extra weeks for getting the import at my place, Launch Day is just another Monday but with more reasons to lurk these forums...