Slow day, huh?

Raven

Yeah.

So let's talk about random shit in here. Tell me what you're doing on the internet or in RL right now.

Right now I'm sitting at work waiting for the next task to arrive. I hate waiting. So I'm making this topic whilst reading the news and listening to David Cameron talk more shit.

Edit: And drinking coffee.

Edited by Raven

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am switching between "creative" writing on a "book," and viewing internet stuff.

As I see it, I would be committing slander to suggest my attempts are creative, or that what I plan on constructing should be admitted to be a book. (slander of creativity and books)

Edited by Mouse

Raven is Sonic

I'm in my bed thinking about dancing and waving in a costume while people drive by a busy street for four hours. Because I have to do that today.

Sonic is ez with keyboard duuuuuude. Get on my level.

I'm not doing anything in particular.

My laptop keyboard doesn't like combinations of buttons being pressed... Like holding left and up together then Jump... Just won't happen (as shown in the Flying Battery Zone of my run). But I'll agree it's easy. I just prefer using my thumbs and a gamepad.

bluh

fe13 is in 3 weeks to the day

the days are getting LONGER

Is that also its release date for Europe?

Back to schoolio todaaaaay

and today is art class x3

But we won't really be doing anything since it's first day...

I'm not waiting for awakening as impatiently as everybody else D=

Because I know I won't be able to afford it right away anyway =< Mostly because I'm already saving my money that I don't have yet for other things =3

I'm generally reviewing Japanese with mountains of flashcards. When I got out of classes and went back to a fulltime schedule at work I neglected a lot of my studies and seem to have forgotten quite a few terms and grammar points. I also decided to try going through my English-Japanese dictionary from A-Z and start learning words that seem relevant in that fashion.

I am beginning to wish I had used Anki instead because I am becoming inundated with these things now.