Slow day, huh?

Raven

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no, I am the Raven. All dem other Ravens out der be hatin'.

It's true cuz they go "caw caw mothafucka

In the bookses, I always liked characters with raven associations...there's one book where the Merlin character is either something like "the grey crow" "the war crow" or something like that, because she's the interminable bearer of bad news, pretty much.

What was your mode of transport? And people on bikes tend to be stupid, thinking they can outrun everything. It's lucky they can in most cases because they can gotta go faster. BUT THEY CAN'T OUTRUN DEATH.

It was my very manly Suzuki Aerio.

suzukiaeriomanu0702.jpg

Maybe if I painted flames on the side it would look better. >__>

It was my very manly Suzuki Aerio.

Maybe if I painted flames on the side it would look better. >__>

I think Gotta Go Faster stripes are very necessary on any vehicle. They must also be blue or white.

Reading a Lets Play while looking at junk for classes which start this upcoming week. Easy final semester for me. Three film courses and a general basic-ish math class. All of which are totally unrelated to my major.

I'm staring at this screen which shows this forum called Serene Forest which has a section called 'Far From the Forest' which has a thread called 'Slow day, huh?' which is all about telling people on the forum what you're doing presently.

Watching a friend play Catherine and helping him along the story bits. Been fun to recognize all the voice actors. Especially the ones from Persona 3 and 4.

Anime jiggly bits.

It's been an interesting game so far, but yeah not something I could see playing through multiple times, even for the story.

The gameplay is eh to me. Have seen the multiplayer for it in a competitive setting though, that was pretty neat. Didn't even know it had multiplayer till then.

Edited by B00TE