thoughts thus far

cyron

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm going to start out on Hard difficulty, going by the signs of the first 2 maps, though I'm not sure yet.

Anyway, this game is really freakin' amazing and I'm going to continually play the demo again and again until the game comes out.

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm going to start out on Hard difficulty, going by the signs of the first 2 maps, though I'm not sure yet.

Anyway, this game is really freakin' amazing and I'm going to continually play the demo again and again until the game comes out.

Agreed, I've been playing this for the past 4 hours...

I made

+spd

-lck

I rather enjoy the music Lisa's voice is annoying & kroms seems kinda low i rather like Frederic's personality

i rather like that krom dodges by blocking with his sword and the fact of there being magi and swordsmen in the first battle as opposed to only bandits is nice

also thus far the game is amazing

anyone know its length for the demo?

I love it. But I seem to flub a lot of hit rates even at 70-80% hit haha :(

Normal mode is really easy, Hard mode prologue is just about right but chapter 1 is mildly challenging already. Pair Up is a great mechanic that forces you to think if you need bodies on the ground to shied the squishies, or if you need one powerful unit who can deal a decisive blow. Sparkly tiles can make a big difference, since if you get an Orsin's Handaxe you can hand it off to Frederick to wreck stuff with 1-2 range. Lissa's exp gain in Normal is really high, gaining exp as high as an enemy kill, but she earns less exp on higher difficulties.

Localization is great, really charming, really funny, and the voice actors they chose are pretty much perfect. Sully's voice is <3 in particular. I can't wait for the full game.

Well so far after playing both hard and normal mode i personally find the game amazing and I like the idea of being able to change the camera in battle to a first person point of view, Voice acting im really liking. The game plain out just is great ,a huge leap in the FE Series. looking forward to the final release =D

Edit: The've really improved on the 3d models compared to POR and such also the 3d effect on the game is really nice compared to some other games for the 3ds

Edited by MarMarthegreat

My thoughts corilate to the desire of inventing the time machine to jump forward to Feburary 5th.

I really want this game.

Why not February 4th? That's when it comes out. :P

Why not February 4th? That's when it comes out. :P

For me, that would be because my February 5th is your February 4th, haha! I'm going to be sitting on my hands all Feb4 just waiting for the 3DS Store to update so I can download.

I'm not playing it but I noticed that the intermission chapter isn't in the demo..

Not a surprise. It's not really consequential there; makes sense to reserve story stuff for the real game.

Viole, you missed at 93%, dafuq? Anyway, I finally get to see that 3D, the graphics and 3D effects are the best I've seen on the 3DS so far. Or maybe I need to buy more 3DS games.

I beat it on Normal without much difficulties.

Even tough, i will play first on Normal because otherwise i'm gonna take game overs and lose characters because i'm don't comprehend the mechanics and flow of the game. Yea, i'm the kind of guy who don't reset on a 1st playtrough, whoever dies, stays dead.

For example, i jumped to Hard. You can use Pair Up, but it isn't explained. I paired Frederick/Chrom and Lissa/MU. Then my MU needed a heal. Only then i discovered Lissa can't heal the unit she is paired with. I think i could have traded a Vulnerarie, but i chose ''Separate'' to see. Nope, both of them ended the turn. MU got attacked by a mage and died.

Also, i almost died with Chrom as i thought the active guy was on the upper left, but it's actually the guy on the lower right of the space tile.

Next run on Hard i made it through. Altough pairing Chrom/Frederick is really broken. He got 2 SPD levels and he was doubling almost everything and taking NO DAMAGE ( sometimes 1 ). Even the Risen Chief would deal 3 damage with a 52% chance of hit.

Then i jumped to Lunatic ( which apparently didn't changed to Insane ). Wtf ? Now this is scary. I had to use Frederick to one-shot some myrmidons and even then i lost Lissa. Even the mage would ORKO her. I finished the prologue with Lissa down and will play C1 soon.

And the spark tiles give random things... i got a Katarina's Bolt on Lunatic with Chrom. But it seems Frederick always gains 28 exp on the first tile of the prologue.

Viole, you missed at 93%, dafuq? Anyway, I finally get to see that 3D, the graphics and 3D effects are the best I've seen on the 3DS so far. Or maybe I need to buy more 3DS games.

Nah, I pretty much agree there. I tend to turn off 3D for most other 3DS titles because it feels too artificial. Here? Even on the flat tactical map, the 3D is brilliant.

Nah, I pretty much agree there. I tend to turn off 3D for most other 3DS titles because it feels too artificial. Here? Even on the flat tactical map, the 3D is brilliant.

I have to agree the 3ds here is brilliant.

On the Chap 1 map, when there's fire, there's some black silhouetes, maybe toasted leafs or whatever, which flies over the screen. First time i saw it i stopped playing and threw a little slap on the screen because i thought it was an insect lol.

I have to agree the 3ds here is brilliant.

On the Chap 1 map, when there's fire, there's some black silhouetes, maybe toasted leafs or whatever, which flies over the screen. First time i saw it i stopped playing and threw a little slap on the screen because i thought it was an insect lol.

I thought the same at first thinking it was a bug xDD but yes the 3d is wonderful n this game, for most games you dont see a big difference with it on or off but with this you can see alot change especially in the depth of everything

So Viole didn't get a name change either?