Who are you going to have you MU marry?

Fala

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on having my male Avatar hook up with Lissa, but after that, I haven't thought about it too much. I guess the eventual female Avatar will hook up with Chrom, but really, that's more of a throwaway answer since I haven't really experienced the rest of the male cast yet.

File 1 - Tharja. I don't give two about what shadowofchaos and his cronies say, she's best wife.

File 2 (FeMu) - Chrom. Because none of his other wives are good at ALL (that -2 Str on Sumia asdf).

File 3 - Tiki. Then I will pair up my Morgan with Chambray and then create the ultimate life form who bears the blood of man, beast and dragon (and then have my plan get screwed over as breeding two half-humans results on a full-human with no laguz blood).

I would have also romanced Nono but it turned out I wasn't into little girls or 1000-year old dragons that look and act like little girls. I don't know, either.

In my Japanese game I went with Liz, mainly because I doubled with her a lot in the beginning of the game to boost my magic.

For my first playthrough in English, it's gonna be Lucina. I've grown to like her (as you may be able to tell from my avatar and signature).

I think I'll go with Chrom for my Female MU.

Hmm... I guess there's something about Chrom's family that I'm just drawn to.

I'll definitely pair Chrom with Female!Robin, provided that the guy isn't with one of his other potential wives. (Sully and Olivia will most likely have the most frequency. Out of the other options that is.) If I'm not pairing Female!Robin with Chrom, she'll be with who I feel like at the time. Possibly either Ricken, Wood, Brady, Loran, Valhart, or Paris in that case.

Male!Robin is likely going with either a girl who has a magic class in their class sets (Gen 1 girls that both fit that description and have a child to their name will likely get the most frequency. With the likely exception of Cherche, largely because she and Jerome are more melee oriented. But then again, considering Tiamo...), or Lucina.

Both scenarios will likely come after supports though.

Edited by Little Al

Male Avatar: Cherche or Lucina, because they are <33333

Female Avatar: Lon'qu, perhaps, or Stahl. Stahl is kinda cute. Maybe Chrom, too. Fuck it, I'll just whore the bitch out.

I have this really strange love for Gangrel.

I want to make the Plegian royal family respectable. u__u Plus Gangrel is freaking cute.

I'm also really curious to see the MorganXGangrel father and son supports.

Uhmm..

If I make a boy..

Probably Lissa or Emmeryn.

I'd like to be in at least one of the royal families.

I don't really like the idea of ChromXFMU, possibly because they show Chrom and Sumia holding a baby and I can't help but hear "CANONCANONCANON" In my head. ;~;

I'm also really curious to see the MorganXGangrel father and son supports.

I'm sure Father/Child supports are generic.
I don't really like the idea of ChromXFMU, possibly because they show Chrom and Sumia holding a baby and I can't help but hear "CANONCANONCANON" In my head. ;~;

What about Maribelle, Sully, Olivia, or the generic village girl? That never stopped people from wanting to go with non-canon pairs before in other FEs. And besides, something has to be done to keep it interesting. I just wish Chrom's and Sumia's pairs weren't as limited as they are in-game. Even for the sake of keeping things interesting. (I mean, heck! For starters, I certainly wouldn't have minded pairing Chrom with Tharya. Just saying.) Edited by Little Al

I decided on my class & waifus/husbandos for my first 3 playthroughs on each gender now

FeMU

GrandmasterxVirion

TricksterxHenry

FalcoknightxChrom (With red hair too, I just realised she's screwing over Tiamo big time XD)

MaMU

GrandmasterxLucina

SniperxSully

Demon Fighter (Or Hero, if we don't get that DLC)xTiamo

EVERY RUN IS LUCINA

and i will fight all those who try to take her from me

Step aside, sir. In the genderbent universe, she is MINE.

Yeah, so I forgot to mention in my first post (the one where I said Riviera/Libera needed to be deflowered) that my male avatar would definitely marry Lucina. Based on character design, no other girl character seems very appealing to me.

It also helps that she's in an awesome outfit, unlike the other girls who almost lack an outfit. She wears it even better than Marth! Can you believe that? And yes, I am referring to the fabulous SSBM/SSBB Marth wink.gif .

In my Japanese game I went with Liz, mainly because I doubled with her a lot in the beginning of the game to boost my magic.

For my first playthrough in English, it's gonna be Lucina. I've grown to like her (as you may be able to tell from my avatar and signature).

I think I'll go with Chrom for my Female MU.

Hmm... I guess there's something about Chrom's family that I'm just drawn to.

It's the hair

Edited by Lauren

Step aside, sir. In the genderbent universe, she is MINE.

Yeah, so I forgot to mention in my first post (the one where I said Riviera/Libera needed to be deflowered) that my male avatar would definitely marry Lucina. Based on character design, no other girl character seems very appealing to me.

It also helps that she's in an awesome outfit! She even wears it better than Marth! Can you believe that? There's actually someone who can wear an outfit better than Marth. And yes, I am referring to the fabulous SSBM/SSBB Marth wink.gif .

It's the hair

Maybe Marth should grow out his hair, Caeda might like him more.

Today confirmed my final bride. Dat awesome name.

Husbandos

• Stahl <3 - also my headcanon husbando because he is adorable
  • Chrom
  • Paris

Waifus

• Emmeryn
  • Cordelia
  • Libera
  • Say'ri

this is mostly because i'm a little too weirded out to marry second gen characters, but if I had to pick from those outside of for the support library, Azure and Lucy all the way.

Edited by Iridium