Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh if only I knew more about SMT and the characters people were talking about.

I would probably get into it, but I'm not really in a position to get into it except through SMT X FE.

I do have high hopes for this, mainly because they should NOT be disappointing us any with the crossover, since it would be so big. Plus, with how popular each respective series can be, why should they screw it up? Plus, it's ridiculously early in development, so not much is notable except "OMG CROSSOVER GIOSDHGUIOSDHIGOASUF", so they have plenty of time to work on it.

I do think this should be quite interesting. Can't wait for more news on it.

inb4 this is all a big prank by the developers

Here's a hint. Characters like Sain, Gatrie, and Virion would definitely enjoy being in the SMT universe.

...Oh dear. Just. Oh dear lord.

Supposedly, Katsura Hashino, one of the lead designers for SMT, teased a collaboration no one would expect back in August, in an interview with Famitsu.(This is from the SMT wiki's article, but I've seen it mentioned a few other places after deciding to check on it, haven't found the original yet though, probably requires Japanese which I cannot do)

Seems we've been strung along a while yet.

Man... I never guessed THIS would happen. I better get my hands on my sister's PS Vita now...

I really never understood SMT - and I never played it either. Good thing I got a Wii U for Christmas! If Marth is in it, then I'm surely getting it. And I want the legit Marth, not that masked man claiming to be him. I still can't trust that masked man!

Uhh...yeah, what? This is a really strange crossover choice and really unexpected. Still though, I guess I'd like to see how it turns out. I just...I just do not comprehend.

[/rant]

You pretty much missed the whole point of traditional SMT games. I'd say more, but those who came before me already said all that needs to be said.

Also, Kaneko is amazing and I don't like you. HMPH.

Edited by Nightmare

.....I have no idea what SMT is. All I know is that Atlus produced Persona & a friend told me Persona is like a spin-off of SMT.

...........uhh....... No comment for me at this point. Maybe FE will get more recognition(?). I don't know. hahah. I'll keep my eyes open for news about this game though.

Never having played Nobunaga's Ambition didn't stop me from enjoying Pokémon Conquest.

Thinking about it, Nobunaga's Ambition x Fire Emblem and Pokémon x Shin-Megami Tensei would have made a lot more sense...

Never having played Nobunaga's Ambition didn't stop me from enjoying Pokémon Conquest.

Thinking about it, Nobunaga's Ambition x Fire Emblem and Pokémon x Shin-Megami Tensei would have made a lot more sense...

What is this sense you speak of, I've never heard of it. Also we still need to throw all 4 together and do the mass brain melty.

I tried some SMT games, but the only one I finished was Devil Children Dark Version. I tried the others but dropped them rapidly...

Anyway, the chance we have this game seems really slim, honestly...

I think you underestimate the following Atlus has over here

I tried some SMT games, but the only one I finished was Devil Children Dark Version. I tried the others but dropped them rapidly...

Uh, why would it not get released overseas if they announced the game on Nintendo Direct, which the entire WORLD can see?

Igor's not main series SMT though, so he may not show up... However, there is a good chance we might run into a Louise Cipher some ways down the road, or STEVEN. I actually squeed a little seeing Aleph in the trailer even though it's his lame redesign art and not the original rocking-the-cyber-80's look.

Uh, why would it not get released overseas if they announced the game on Nintendo Direct, which the entire WORLD can see?

In this particular case we know the game is released globally since it was shown on all Nintendo Directs (US, Europe, and Japan), however, just because it's on Nintendo Direct doesn't guarantee a global release. Anyone can watch a Japanese Nintendo Direct but that doesn't mean the games revealed there will be released everywhere. Culdcept 3DS was announced on a Nintendo Direct and has been out in Japan for a while. No word for an Amrican/European release yet, and probably won't happen at this rate.

In this particular case we know the game is released globally since it was shown on all Nintendo Directs (US, Europe, and Japan), however, just because it's on Nintendo Direct doesn't guarantee a global release. Anyone can watch a Japanese Nintendo Direct but that doesn't mean the games revealed there will be released everywhere. Culdcept 3DS was announced on a Nintendo Direct and has been out in Japan for a while. No word for an Amrican/European release yet, and probably won't happen at this rate.

Oh. I thought Nintendo Direct was only a global thing. Well, at least we know we're all getting this crossover.