Why i hate football (part deux)

Aizenberg

Oh this. That kid held the ball on purpose, everyone knows he's a douchebag, and was even bragging about it afterwards. I believe Hazard was attempting to kick the ball from underneath the kid, and not actually trying to kick the boy's ribs in. However he should have kicked harder since he's been penalised for the whole scenario anyway.

I actually find it funny that people are defending the ballboy at all

little prick hardly got kicked, if at all

the kid even posted that he intentionally was wasting time on his twitter feed

Edited by General Horace

lol sports

I wholeheartedly agree with this!

I love people who are arbitrarily against sports, it's usually because they can't run to save their lives themselves. And if they were inept at it back then WELL GUESS IT DOESN'T MATTER AND IS INFERIOR TO PROPER JOBS :smug:

Get over yourselves.

Edited by Furetchen

I love people who are arbitrarily against sports, it's usually because they can't run to save their lives themselves. And if they were inept at it back then WELL GUESS IT DOESN'T MATTER AND IS INFERIOR TO PROPER JOBS :smug:

Get over yourselves.

I'm not saying screw sports, i'm merely saying that the debates sports create are pretty lulsy. While i don't particularly follow any sport, nor do i enjoy them very often, doesn't mean i hate them.

Since I started getting enjoyment from spectating some competitive gaming scenes, I've oddly enough been able to see a lot more of the appeal in sports and competitive endeavors in general, as well as how fired up people can get about them. still a flabby stick without speed or stamina, though, so I fit the sucks at __ position all too well

A friend, who's much better at more than one game than I am and watches considerably more sports than I do, went so far as to put it "If you like one team game, you should be able to like all of them." I might not go so far, but I think it helps.

I'm kinda reminded of some less-than-savory incidents in competitive game scenes, also. Come to think of it, this might actually be relatively tame in some comparisons, unless the ball boy really did get some broken ribs out of it. Ergh

Edited by Rehab

Get over yourselves.

Furet, no. Bad. Bad Furet.

Shut up and watch some rugby. The Six Nations tournament is starting on the weekend, and I will be covering it in the Entertainment sub-forum like I did last year.