• Sully
    • Maribelle
    • Olivia
  2. 2. Who's best for Sumia?

• Chrom
    • Frederick
    • Gaius
    • Henry

I'm not fond of Sumia, but Chrom's her best match due to some pretty cute main story scenes. I just really like the Chrom/Maribelle pairing and there's the whole rescuing-damsel-in-distress thing that he pulled (Okay, fine, Rict did that whatever. He still showed up)

If MU was there he answer would be obvious for them both XD

Voted Olivia and Henry, Olivia for passing on both Myrmidon and Pegasus Knight to Lucina, and Henry for passing on the highest amount of classes for Cynthia.

ChromxOlivia, good luck dealing with Azure with Royal Weapon. As for Sumia, I'm pairing her up with MU, but my thought before that was Henri (or Henry) since he gives some awesome classes to Cynthia such as the Sorcerer class and has some good stat modifiers as well.

Edited by Quick

KromSumiaOpening1.png

Totally not canon, right?

I do agree Chrom x Olivia would be a great option for Lucina's reclassing options and Azure having Royal Weapon...

But come on... everyone should know me by now.

Olivia being Chrom's bride requires EFFORT that you go out of your way for.

And that other thing.

ReiCard.png

For Chrom, Olivia mainly because I randomly decided that Lucina should deserve a hot brother. Plus Azure really looks like Chrom when he has his father's blue hair *automatic ship*

For Sumia, Chrom is out thanks to Olivia, Gaius is mine so her hands are far away from him so that leaves Fred and Henry. I'd pick Fred to avoid ChromxSumia asap but I'm kinda interested in seeing Henry as a dad so...maybe Henry...? XD I know I got some weird reasoning

If not MU, then I definitely like Chrom with Olivia best. They seem like a very sweet couple. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Sumia, but it just rubs me the wrong way that she can marry Chrom while her best friend keeps her feelings for him to herself (just a personal opinion).

But yeah, when it comes to Sumia, I like her with Frederick (I honestly don't know why, I just do since I don't really think to hard about the whole result of the stats and such when it comes to the kids)

Went with Chrom x Sumia since it's one of the easiest pairings in comparison to Chrom x Olivia, but I have different pairings for most of the females depending on who I pair up Chrom with (either Sumia or Olivia).

Olivia gives Lucina the best class variety, but it's too much. Sully gives the second best but I honestly dont like Sully. I like Sumia x Chrom a lot, though, but I feel like it's not the best one for her.

ChromxFemaleAvatar forever for me, but if Avatar didn't exist I'd probably pick Sully for him cuz she's cool (or at least her english voice is) and she matches him best both personality wise and shared history wise way more than than the so-called canon Sumia or his other picks. But that would only happen if Stahl didn't exist either (who I have her paired up with), so on my Male Avatar play through, Village Girl-chan it is! (Until I summon my Female Avatar to that playthrough and they can Pair Up in battle together...) XD

As for Sumia, it goes without saying for me that its Frederick, simply due to both personal preference and the fact that I wouldn't mind having Luna on Cynthia.

As for Sumia, it goes without saying for me that its Frederick, simply due to both personal preference and the fact that I wouldn't mind having Luna on Cynthia.

Wouldn't Cynthia have access to Luna anyways? I mean Sumia does have access to the Armor Knight class. Unless if you're talking about making her have the skill right off the bat via skill inheritance. Edited by Little Al

Wouldn't Cynthia have access to Luna anyways? I mean Sumia does have access to the Armor Knight class. Unless if you're talking about making her have the skill right off the bat via skill inheritance.

Well yeah she would, but I'm not planning on reclassing many characters, I'm too lazy and all, and I figured that it would be a nice skill to pass down anyhow...it's probably not the smartest thing, but when I pass down skills its usually not based on whether someone has access to it but whether it would work with their class and add a new spin to it without having the child reclass (because I'm lazy).

If you'd asked me a month ago, I'd say I was planning to pair them with each other.

Now, after reading more supports, I've conclusively decided I'm going with Chrom and Sully, and Sumia and Henry.

Chrom and Sully are easy to pair up, and you can start their supports almost immediately. They have a lot of shared history, and they seem to get along really well. Plus, there was nothing awkward about their support conversations, which can be a nice change of pace sometimes.

As for Sumia and Henry, I liked the way they got along. Both of them show sides of themselves I like seeing, and like above, it didn't really seem awkward at all. And their S support was unique and funny. Plus, I like the idea that they might switch places while paired up, and am going to imagine they do at least half the time once they're married.

Of course, I had both Sully and Henry set to be paired with other characters, so I have to rearrange a good chunk of my pairings. I guess it's a good thing so many of the characters have chemistry in this game.

well, chrom and sumia make a fine canon pairings, but TBH i was more with Fem MU and chrom, not only they had the best supports (emm... indeed) but i heard if MU is Lucina's mom or her lover (as Male MU), there's gonna be a heart wrenching moment ( i don't remember when, but i just heard there is, i love tear jerker moments xD).

and for sumia... well, Gonna pair her with Gaia, so i can have a lethally pegasus killer rider and ( oh, and that "cake tester" supports was so sweeett..... xD)

totally a sucker on supports:P

I'm throwing this out in this thread as I don't think it's extreme enough to get its own.

I want to keep Lucina with her default class. Who would be her best mother to provide the strongest growth rates for that particular class? Will Sumia offer close to what MU offers her, or is it a huge leap?