Thunderstorm Approaching

Thunder Kirby

Hey. The name's Thunder Kirby. I tend to lurk these kinds of forums a lot before even thinking of joining them. In this case, it was basically on a whim! So yeah, I like video games (and anime... to an extent). Got into them starting the 64 era. Truth be told, I was always fascinated by them and love watching them, but was too afraid to play them. :E

Eventually got the courage to play Super Mario 64, got the first star, and... well... here I am! First heard of Fire Emblem from Melee way back when I was still young and nowhere near as "knowledgeable" about Nintendo as I am now. A few years later I saw Path of Radiance at a store, picked it up, played it, and liked the series ever since. emo11.gifI do consider it one of my favorite franchises and to get this out of the way, I do want Micaiah in the next Smash Bros.

Thunderstorms are awesome! Too bad I only get 2 or 3 a year and only last for 20 minutes... :(:

Anywho, welcome to the Forest! Just don't thrash the place... that includes bon fires. *Shudders* Don't remind me of the last person who had a bon fire here...

Edited by Replica Model