Douchebag elitist thread

Aizenberg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1359748696[/url]' post='2269030']

You may all be douchebag elitists, but I'm more douchebag elitist than you all.

The fact that your trying to put yourself above me is sad. I so much of and elitist that I have a room in my parents basement.

The fact that your trying to put yourself above me is sad. I so much of and elitist that I have a room in my parents basement.

this post is hilarious on so many levels

i keep re-reading it and finding something funny again

I just finished Skyrim in 48 hours, with no sleep. Beat that.

I just finished Skyrim in 47 hours (the game file went for 47 hours), and I actually slept for 5 hours (not completely consecutively) while I left the game idling.

If you know what you're doing when you take breaks, you'll just function much more efficiently!!! Well, I will anyway.

Edited by Mouse

I just finished Skyrim in 48 hours, with no sleep. Beat that.

You consistently use avatars and signatures with warped ratios and claim to have beaten mediocre games as if it gives you cred.

In the previous post which Integrity quoted and a few others in this thread, you made spelling errors which you did not go back and correct.

Quick scoping is considered illegitimate.

Your standards are below average in everything you have spoken on. How can you be an elitist if you do not demand as much as the average person?

I can beat you without doing anything exceptional purely by avoiding your mistakes.

Edited by Makaze

I can beat you without doing anything exceptional purely by avoided your mistakes.

No...no...don't let yourself be determined by such reflexivity. Duplicate the mistakes, and succeed even in making them...!

Editor's Note: Reflexivity is actually a word, but I didn't look it up in deciding to use it except to confirm it was a word.

Edited by Mouse

No...no...don't let yourself be determined by such reflexivity. Duplicate the mistakes, and succeed even in making them...!

Editor's Note: Reflexivity is actually a word, but I didn't look it up in deciding to use it except to confirm it was a word.

They are not mistakes if you aim for them. Paradox. LOGICCRIME!