DLC Conversation/Script Thread

pichupal

I just did Yen'fay and Say'ri's convos without realizing I had claims, derp.

I'll edit this post in a bit.

Spoiler - Say'ri > Yen'fay

Say'ri: ...

Yen'fay: Does something trouble you, Say'ri? Why are you gazing at the water?

Say'ri: Hmm? Ah, Brother... Beg pardon. My mind must have left me for a spell.

Yen'fay: Are you that eager to try the baths? Have patience. These Risen will be dealt with presently.

Say'ri: Nay, Brother, you have the wrong idea. I was simply remembering the time our family visited the hot springs in Chon'sin.

Yen'fay: Hmm... Aye, I remember the trip. You were little... Or rather... she was.

Say'ri: We went with Mother and Father... when they yet lived. What fun we had! It had been some time since our last gathering, so I was a ball of excitement.

Yen'fay: You were so excited that you fell by the entrance. I remember the tears.

Say'ri: Ha ha... Aye. So that part is the same. How strange, the places our tales intersect. I remember how you scrubbed my back in the bath to cheer me up.

Yen'fay: Aye, that I did.

Say'ri: ...O-oh, but please do not get the wrong idea!

Yen'fay: Hm? Shall I scrub your back for you now?

Say'ri: Nay, and say no more of it! How old do you think I am?

Yen'fay: Ha ha ha. I jest, Say'ri

Say'ri: And... 'tis more than that.

Yen'fay: Hm?

Say'ri: Even if you are my brother... 'tis not the same. Do you understand?

Yen'fay: Say'ri...

Say'ri: Pray pardon. I need some space...

Yen'fay: It seems to trouble her that I have thrust myself back into her life like this...

Spoiler - Yen'fay > Say'ri

Say'ri: *Sniff* *sob*

Yen'fay: Say'ri...

Say'ri: Brother, I pray thee... Leave me be.

Yen'fay: .....

Say'ri: I do not wish for you to see me life this.

Yen'fay: There is no shame in tears. Too much sentiment burdens the body and mind. We must set it free.

Say'ri: I am far too old to "set it free" in front of you...

Yen'fay: ....

Say'ri: ...'Tis your fault!

Yen'fay: ...!

Say'ri: You look like him, speak like him... You even treat me the same. You trick the eye and make me believe I have him back! And the more you say you are different, the more you feel the same.

Yen'fay: Say'ri... I...

Say'ri: *Sob* Ahhh...

Yen'fay: You have the right of it. I ought never have returned to you like this. Perhaps the time has come to part ways... before the pain cuts deeper...

Say'ri: What? ...Where are you going?!

Yen'fay: We shall not meet again. Your brother is dead, and you met a man who only vaguely resembled him. You need remember only that. Fare thee well, Say'ri.

Say'ri: Wait! No! ...BROTHER!

Yen'fay: I tell you, I am not you brother.

Say'ri: It matters not! Can you not see that I need you?

Yen'fay: ...Are you certain? Perhaps we do our true siblings a dishonor by pretending.

Say'ri: Our true siblings are gone... *Sniff* You are the brother I have.

Yen'fay: It seems I am cursed with the unfortunate gift of making you cry in any world. Forgive me, Say'ri Your brother is here. My sleeves are yours to weep in.

Say'ri: Mercy, Brother... Thank you... *sob*

Edited by Drgnquester

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a proper father, you should always say "Okaeri" to his "Tadaima".

I'm sorry but my son is voiced by Liam o'Brien. I'll be saying 'Welcome home' to his 'I'm back' :P

also Boss Morgan quotes incoming for The Future Past 1

EDIT:

Spoiler - Versus Morgan (M)

Who are you? How did you get here? I won't parley with you. My heart belongs to Grima now. You will not sway me from my master! If you insist on interfering, I swear I will destroy you!

Spoiler - Defeated

Master Grima... I... I'm sorry... My life grows short... but... I promise... never... forget you...

Spoiler - Avatar (M) > Morgan (M)

Morgan (M): Is that... Master Grima? No, it can't be. It has been ages since my master took that form... Could he be some emissary of Naga's sent from another world? That damned dragon has no right meddling with my heart. But it is too late. I cannot knowingly fight him. Forgive me, Master Grima. I must withdraw...

EDIT

Spoiler - Virion > Kjelle

Virion: My dear Kjelle, it is you! I thought I caught the scent of nobility when first I arrived... What a joy to encounter a beauty of your caliber in so dreary a place as this.

Kjelle: Father...?! Is it really you? But... but you're dead!

Virion: Dead? What force could possibly stay a man of such matchless vigor as I? A jealous god in a fit of pique, perhaps... But certainly no mortal hand.

Kjelle: Gods, it really IS you... who else talks like that? But... how can you be alive?

Virion: Alas, I am no man of this world, my dear. Unfortunately, I cannot call you my child.

Kjelle: Huh? You're from a different world?! Will you... be staying?

Virion: I am afraid my time here is fleeting. Like a flower that reveals its vivid majesty only to be scattered to the four winds... Ineed, perhaps it would have been kinder had we never met at all.

Kjelle: I... I see. But before you go, there's something I always wanted to say to my father... I know you aren't him... but I'll never have a chanc like this again, so... Can I say it to you instead?

Virion: But of course, my dear.

Kjelle: Father... What lord has ever fought harder or more bravely in defense of his subjects than you? I will never forget the courage you showed in defending your people against the Risen. And when it cost you your life, I only admired you more. It was your example that inspired me to become the person I am--the warrior I am. All my life, I have only ever wanted to protect people as you once did. I know you aren't my real father, but... thank you for letting me say that.

Virion: ....

Kjelle: Are you... crying?

Virion: Wh-what? Men of nobility never cry! I... simply had dust in my eye. ...Yet I will not deny there was a rare beauty in your sentiment. The thought of having to abandon so precious a child is truly heartbreaking...

Kjelle: Thank you, Father. For coming here. For everything. I promise I will never forget this.

d'aaawww, Virion...

Edited by Drgnquester

I'm sorry but my son is voiced by Liam o'Brien. I'll be saying 'Welcome home' to his 'I'm back' :P

Except that's exactly what he said too... unless you are simply emphasizing on the language. I'll read fully when I get home (in an hour)... both in my game and here, I suppose.

And then do my quotes when I get home~

My claims for Hot Spring Scramble (luckily):

[spoiler=Hot Spring Scramble]Aversa
Heh. I always wondered why people got so hot and bothered over these springs. But now that I've seen one, I admit I could get used to a place like this... I need to find a way to make this entire facility mine and mine alone. Hmm...

Gangrel
Ooh, I'd heard rumors about this place! And gods know I could use a bath... Too bad about all the trash in here. ...And I don't mean just me. But before I can clean my own clock, I'll have to clean yours. C'mere, trash!

Priam
These hot springs seem like a fine place for a warrior to rest and recover. But as a man who strives for strength, being here is somewhat disheartening... A moment's respite may be too long. A soul's edge must never be dulled!

Yen'fay
Ah, volcanic hot springs... 'Tis truly one of nature's greatest gifts. Prized both in the present and the past, and likely just as beloved in the future... Perhaps I shall indulge in a bath myself. But first, there is work to be done...

Walhart
So you Risen want to have a little bathtime fun, do you? Well, a conquerer bathes alone. If you even dip a finger in my bathwater... you will lose that finger, and with it, a whole lot more...

Speaking of my Azure...

[spoiler=FeAvatar/Inigo (spouse)]Inigo
Robin! Are you free a moment?

Robin
Why? Did you need something?

Inigo
Hm? Do I need a reason to want to see you? We're at a hot spring, after all. I thought it a fitting place for some quality spouse time.

Robin
I suppose it is. So what do you propose? A little dip in the mixed bath?

Inigo
M-mixed bath...

Robin
Just kidding, dear. ...Hm? Inigo?

Inigo
I don't think... If anyone saw us, I would be so embarrassed. I just don't know...

Robin
What? I told you I was only joking! Seeing you blush is going to make me all embarrassed too...

Inigo
R-right, a joke. Of course... Even more than being seen, I'd be afraid of what you might do to me in a bath...

Robin
And just what is that supposed to mean?

Inigo
D-don't get angry, darling! But baths aside, I'm all for the two of us going somewhere once combat ends. We could take in the scenery, maybe browse the shops for a nice memento. Er, that's if you wanted to, of course.

Robin
Of course I'd like to. I would never turn down an invitation to spend time with you.

Inigo
Wonderful! Thank you, my love. It's a date, then. I can't wait!

Robin
H-hey! Let go, Inigo! We're in the middle of a battle here!

Inigo
Ha ha, indulge me one quick embrace. Battle or no, you're my wife. ...Mmm, you smell nice. Is that the perfume I gave you? I'm happy to see you're wearing it.

Robin
Well, sure... It was a gift from you. Of course I'm going to— *AHEM* Enough of that! Back to battle! Let go of me already!

Inigo
Aww. But as long as I have you in my arms, I can keep you safe from the big, nasty Risen.

Robin
By immobilizing both of us and pinning my arms? Look, we can snuggle as much as you like later. For now, control yourself.

Inigo
Yes, ma'am...

Robin
Good boy. Now, I'm off to field that area over there.

Inigo
What, by that little structure?

Robin
Yes...?

Inigo
Hmm, better not. Why don't you let me handle that, and you can take that direction instead.

Robin
All right. If you say so, that's fine with me. You be careful now, dear.

Inigo
I will! You do the same, Robin. ...... ...... What?! That Risen is gone! Where... Rgh... This is bad.

>Second
Inigo
There you are, you slippery beast. Should've guessed you'd be hiding in the shadows... To no avail, I'm afraid. I'll just sneak up behind you, and...

Robin
Oh, Inigo! All finished cleaning up the area?

Inigo
Wha—? Robin?! Shhh! Stay down! Rgh, he's seen us! Robin! I need you at my side, NOW!

Robin
What?! Inigo!

Inigo
I'm sorry, but hold still! I can't let you go just now, dear!

Robin
Gah! You're squeezing the life out of me! L-let me go! Inigo, please! This isn't funny! Inigo, let g—

Inigo
Gwaugh!

Robin
INIGO!

Inigo
Finally come out to make your move, eh? Well, I'm sorry, but...it was your last! ...Hraaagh!

Risen
Gwaaargh!

Inigo
Phew... Good. He's had his sights on you for a while now. But he didn't see that coming, did he? Heh heh... Sorry for grabbing you like that.

Robin
No! I didn't... Thank you, Inigo. ......

Inigo
Robin? What's wrong?

Robin
I'm sorry... You were protecting me, and I didn't even notice.. I even got you hurt! *Sniff* I didn't...

Inigo
Ack! Don't cry, please! Shhh, it's all right. I'm fine! S-see? This is just a scratch. Really! I'll pull through just fine. Now, come on. Smile.

Robin
How can I smile? I'm a failure as a tactician AND a wife...

Inigo
That's not true, Robin. Heh, look at you. Your cheeks are soaked now. Hold still a minute...

Robin
Huh? ...Ah!

Inigo
...... ...Heh heh. You taste salty.

Robin
Inigo... A lick?! Where did that come from? I think you surprised the tears away...

Inigo
Then my brilliant plan was a success. You're not the only cunning one in this marriage. And you know I'd do absolutely anything to see you smile.

Robin
Anything, huh? So if I asked you to say you love me...?

Inigo
What? Er, yes, well... Words are so trite. Why don't I express my affections through dance? I'll come up with a new routine, just for you.

Robin
What? Why?! You used to go professing your love to girls you'd barely met! Why can't you say it to your wife?

Inigo
Owww, ow ow ow! Give! I give! Ease up on the headlock! It's just... When you actually really love someone, words don't seem like enough.

Robin
What?

Inigo
Look, it's embarrassing to say it out loud, but I... I love you so much it hurts, all right?!

Robin
Inigo... I see. All right, then. I'll let you off the hook with another of what you did before. But this time, on the lips.

Inigo
What I did be— Wait, what?! Er, but we're... Don't you think that sort of thing is best saved for a more appropriate setting?

Robin
Oh, please. If you're too chicken to go for it, I will!

Inigo
What?! Robin, wait a— Mmmph!

Robin
...... Hee hee. All right, maybe that was a little embarrassing.

Inigo
Boy oh boy... You're unbelievable. As usual, I can barely keep up.

Robin
Since when was it a race?

Inigo
Since the start.

Robin
Oh?

Inigo
You've always charged on ahead, forging your own path with me trailing after. Back when we first met, I was desperate to catch up, then desperate to keep up... But now that I've got you, I need to make sure I don't slack off.

Robin
Oh, I'm afraid you're stuck with me now. You couldn't lose me if you tried.

Inigo
Well, thank you. But the rest of our lives is a long time. If my goal is to keep you happy, I'd best get cracking. You'd better watch out, because I aim to have you positively addicted to me. And forget about feeling bashful. I love you, Robin. I'll say it a million times. Right now, right here, and for the rest of our lives, I love you.

And my other claim. The second convo is quite sweet.
[spoiler=FeAvatar/Owain (spouse)]Owain
Heh... Even the obscuring vapors of the springs cannot quench this gemstone's fire. I knew it for a worthy tribute in an instant. A treasure suited to adorn my treasure...

Robin
What are you up to, Owain?

Owain
Hah! My beloved wife and she who binds the power of two times together! No doubt it was the stone's otherworldly sparkle that summoned you hither? Heh... I ought have known such a riotous spectacle would catch your keen eye.

Robin
Ah, I interrupted bath time, did I? Sorry, dear. You have fun.

Owain
Gah, wait! Robin, come back! I just took a peek at some of the shops here, and I found this amazing necklace. I couldn't help myself, so I snatched it up.

Robin
You were souvenir shopping during combat? Well, no use worrying about it now, I suppose. So tell me about this necklace.

Owain
Heh heh... Sparked your curiosity into a towering blaze, have I? Then hark! It bears a glimmering sheen fit to shame the lustrous pinions of the bird of paradise. Its design is so inspired, it is less a work of man than aught revealed by the very gods!

Robin
That's nice, honey. Um, is this going to take a while?

Owain
What? No, I'm nearly done. By which I mean: here, have a look for yourself! ...Ta-da! Behold, my beauteous spouse! Well, what do you think? Pretty great, huh?

Robin
W-wow, dear... Pegasus wings, wrapped in roses, wrapped in chains and...more chains. And for a souvenir, it deftly manages to avoid any reference to the springs whatever. It's a very, er...unique choice.

Owain
Right?! I'm glad to hear you singing its praises.

Robin
Not praises so much as the opposite of praises, but yes.

Owain
So confident was I that you would absolutely love it, in fact, that... Ta-da-da-daaa! Behold! I bought you the ladies' version!

Robin
A matched set?!

Owain
Just so, my love! They shall hang about our throats, mirror images in their elegance. And through them, our hearts shall be even more a perfect mirror. The truest pair! They shall stand as a symbol of our oaths, everlasting proof of a love beyond time!

Robin
Y-yes... They're lovely... Thank you... I'll lock mine away safe and sound and privately treasure it always.

Owain
What? Such a sparkling gem deserves the light of the sun! Let us wear them together!

Robin
Yes, I'll...I'll take that into careful consideration, dear. For now, I'll just get back to slaying Risen. You get back to the front lines too, honey.

Owain
What? Hey! Robin?! What would drive you to leave your loving husband behind so? ...Ahh, yes, You're overcome! Cheeks ablush with joy! Oh, my bride, you are adorable!

>Second
Owain
Why have you not donned your necklace, Robin? There's no call for sheepishness. Ours is a love worth shouting from the mountaintops. Let everyone see our bond!

Robin
Urk... Y-yes, well... I'm sorry, Owain. It was very sweet of you, but I just don't think I can wear that.

Owain
Huh? Why not?

Robin
Because it's hideo—er, I-I'm afraid it's just not quite my style.

Owain
What?! Y-you don't like it...?

Robin
I'm sorry, dear... Truly, it was a lovely thought.

Owain
N-no, it's...it's nothing to apologize for. I see... No, I ought to have known. Absent the goddess's blessing, even an epic treasure is a bauble lost to history's great—

Robin
Owain! Snap out of it! our theatrical affect is taking over again!

Owain
...Waugh?! Wh-what just...? Oh. Oh, yes... Apologies. I wandered off a bit there. *Sigh* But the necklace is a bust, is it? I was hoping it would serve as a stand-in for a ring for a while, but so it goes...

Robin
A ring?

Owain
Well, yes. We're married, but you still don't have a proper wedding ring. ...Because I'm too poor to afford one. I was hoping this might serve in its place until I could.

Robin
What?! Oh, dear, I am so sorry! I had no idea! I...I'll wear it! I'm putting it on right now! Who cares about the design? Like you say, we should be celebrating our bond!

Owain
You don't have to do that, Robin. We can wait to match until we've got two gold bands. I'm not sure when that'll be, but you'll have to come with me to pick them out.

Robin
Oh, Owain... I'd be happy to. Thank you, dear.

Owain
I'll keep tucking away the money I find along the road and any change from errands.

Robin
Aww, you're saving up? That's so sweet. And a little surprising, to be honest. You tend to surprise me often lately. I guess that means I still don't know you as well as I imagined I do.

Owain
And I think this business with the necklace proves I don't know you that well, either. But we have all the time in the world from here on to teach each other.

Robin
That we do. ...Though I fear I know little more about myself than you. My birthplace, my mother's face, childhood memories... All a blank. It frightens me at times, Owain. I fear the memory of all the times I've spent with you will desert me too...

Owain
Robin...

Robin
Heh, sorry. I didn't mean to darken the mood.

Owain
Don't hide behind your smile. If you're afraid, say so.

Robin
O-Owain, you're squeezing me awfully tight. I don't— Mmmph?! ......

Owain

Robin
Owain... This is hardly the place for a kiss...

Owain
I needed to tell you you'll be all right, and the words weren't enough. I'll keep your memories safe. I'll stay by your side, memorizing each and every one.

Robin
Owain!

Owain
So don't ever hide what you're feeling. Tell me everything. I'll be here, listening. Your favorite color, favorite meal, favorite season. Your favorite words and phrases. I'll memorize the lot of it. And no matter how many times you forget, I'll be here to remind you, every time.

Robin
Owain... Thank you.

Owain
Feel a little less scared?

Robin
A lot less. So, um...it's safe to let go now. The others are starting to stare...

Owain
What? ...Oh, right. Ack! What am I doing?! We're in the middle of combat!

Robin
Well, no use wailing about it now. We can kick ourselves for it later. Together.

Owain
You'd free up time in your schedule for me?

Robin
Of course, silly. You're my husband.

Owain
Then...after the battle, and a nice, long bath, and after we eat dinner...you think maybe we could spend some time together, just the two of us?

Robin
I think I'd like that very much.

Owain
Yesss! Heh... With that decided, we've no cause to stay our blades further. Be forewarned, minions of evil! You face Owain, crosser of worlds! Your ruin is nigh! ...All right, honey, I'm off. I'll see you tonight! I love you, Robin!

Robin
Owain, shh! No need to shout that! People are already staring... Honestly, what am I going to do with him? He's a mad fool, and totally inscrutable... But still... I love you too. My chosen warrior, come from beyond the rift to ransom peace beside his beloved. ...Hee hee.

Vaike > Nah

Vaike: Hey! You must be the Nah of this world!
Nah: Hm? Hey, I'v seen pictures of you... But... but this is impossible! You're... my father?!
Vaike: Er... not exactly. This might be hard to swallow, kiddo, but... this Vaike's here from another world. I dunno if that makes me your old man or not, but it sure is somethin'!
Nah: You're from another world...?
Vaike: But ya know, you got a Vaike-like vibe about ya. Hard and steely, I like it!
Nah: If there's one thing I'm sure of, it's that I don't resemble my father at all!
Vaike: What?!
Nah: Or my Mother, either--outside of being a manakete, of course. I don't understand how I can possibly be your child.
Vaike: What?! You're questionin' whether you're the Vaike's kid?! Why would ya do that?
Nah: Well, it's just... I quit! I completely gave up! I gave up on any hope of rescue... I gave up on getting the Gemstones to Ylisse... From everything I hear, my parents never gave up! They never accepted defeat...
Vaike: Hmmm. Guess ya got a point there. Me and Nowi don't ever stand for losin'. We're both kinda idiots like that.
Nah: Urgh...
Vaike: But us bein' idiots like that is the reason you're all alone now. So if you're a tad bit less gung ho than us, that's no bad thing. Anyway, ya didn't really quit, and you know it. Ya knew deep down that things'd work out. Ya knew you'd get those Gemstones back. C'mon, is Teach right or is Teach right? Ya even lost your dragonstone, but did ya roll over and give up? Of course not!
Nah: Father...
Vaike: That fire you got deep in your heart-- consider that your inheritance, kiddo. Like it or not, you're every bit the daughter of Nowi and ol' Teach!
Nah: Father.. *sniff* Oh, Father! *sob* You're right, I... I don't want to lose! I don't want to let them beat me!
Vaike: There, there. It's all right. You go ahead and cry if you gotta. The Vaike's here to win back your pride. Ain't no way I'm lettin' my little girl lose!

d'aaawww

I finished Morgan's conversation with the Avatar on my previous post (though it's more or less a monologue)

Edited by Drgnquester

Claims Lists (Link to DLC page)

[Note: Items crossed out have been claimed.]

[spoiler=Roster Rescue]Enter Battle Quotes:

Chrom - Faye

Frederick - Faye

Lon'qu - Faye

Ricken - Faye

Libra - Faye

Tharja - Faye

Olivia - Faye

Henry - Faye

Say'ri - Faye

Tiki - Faye

Donnel - Faye

Gangrel - Faye

Yen'fay - Faye

Laurent - Faye

[spoiler=Harvest Scramble]Conversations:

Sully > Miriel - Pikayoshi

Miriel > Cherche - Pikayoshi

Lon'qu > Gregor - Pikayoshi

Tiki > Nowi - Faye

Brady > Yarne - Faye

Cynthia > Nah - Faye

Morgan (M) > Yarne - Faye

Morgan (F) > Noire - Faye

Laurent > Yarne - Faye

[spoiler=Summer Scramble]Costume Change Scenes: - Faye

Chrom

Gaius

Cordelia

Tharja

Enter Battle Quotes:

Chrom - Faye

Frederick - Faye

Miriel - Faye

Sumia - Faye

Donnel - Faye

Lon'qu - Faye

Ricken - Faye

Libra - Faye

Tharja - Faye

Olivia - Faye

Henry - Faye

Say'ri - Faye

Tiki - Faye

Lucina - Faye

Inigo - Faye

Brady - Faye

Cynthia - Faye

Severa - Faye

Morgan(M) - Faye

Morgan(F) - Faye

Laurent - Faye

Noire - Faye

Conversations:

Chrom > Avatar - Faye

Lissa > Sumia - Faye

Virion > Lon'qu - Faye

Virion > Gaius - Silver Lightning

Stahl > Chrom - Faye

Vaike > Frederick - Faye

Vaike > Ricken - Silver Lightning

Miriel > Sumia - Faye

Miriel > Maribelle - Faye

Kellam > Frederick - Faye

Donnel > Virion - Faye

Donnel > Gregor - Faye

Lon'qu > Libra - Faye

Ricken > Chrom - Faye

Maribelle > Sumia - Faye

Panne > Sully - Silver Lightning

Gaius > Avatar - Faye

Gaius > Lon'qu - Faye

Nowi > Sully - Silver Lightning

Nowi > Panne - Silver Lightning

Cordelia > Avatar - Faye

Gregor > Stahl - Silver Lightning

Libra > Frederick - Faye

Tharja > Avatar - Faye

Tharja > Cordelia - Faye

Tharja > Olivia - Faye

Olivia > Lissa - Faye

Cherche > Sully - Silver Lightning

Cherche > Panne - Silver Lightning

Cherche > Olivia - Faye

Henry > Kellam - Faye

Henry > Gaius - Faye

Henry > Libra - Faye

[spoiler=Hot-Spring Scramble]Before Battle Script - Ace Tactician

After Prep-screen Script - Cordelia

Costume Change Scenes: - Faye

Lucina

Owain

Inigo

Severa

Enter Battle Quotes:

Chrom - Faye

Frederick - Faye

Sully - Pikayoshi

Stahl - Levant Fortner

Vaike - Pikayoshi

Miriel - Faye

Kellam - Pikayoshi

Donnel - Faye

Lon'qu - Faye

Ricken - Faye

Panne - Pikayoshi

Gaius - Cordelia

Nowi - Pikayoshi

Tharja - Faye

Anna - Levant Fortner

Olivia - Faye

Henry - Faye

Basilio - Pikayoshi

Flavia - Pikayoshi

Lucina - Faye

Owain - Faye

Inigo - Faye

Brady - Faye

Gerome - Cordelia

Morgan(M) - Faye

Morgan(F) - Faye

Yarne - Zeem

Laurent - Faye

Noire - Faye

Conversations:

Avatar > Lucina (child) - Ace Tactician

Avatar > Owain (child) Levant Fortner

Chrom > Emmeryn - Levant Fortner

Anna > Say'ri - Faye

Flavia > Anna - Faye

Flavia > Tiki - Faye

Walhart > Basilio - Ace Tactician

Walhart > Priam - Silver Lightning

Emmeryn > Gangrel - Faye

Yen'fay > Priam - Faye

Aversa > Tiki - Faye

Aversa > Gangrel - Faye

Owain > Gerome - Ace Tactician

Owain > Laurent - Faye

Brady > Gerome - Faye

Cynthia > Kjelle - Faye

Severa > Lucina - Faye

Morgan (M) > Inigo - Faye

Morgan (M) > Brady - Faye

Morgan (F) > Cynthia - Faye

Morgan (F) > Severa - Faye

Yarne > Owain - Silver Lightning

Yarne > Inigo - Faye

Yarne > Gerome - Silver Lightning

Laurent > Inigo - Faye

Laurent > Brady - Faye

Noire > Lucina - Faye

Noire > Kjelle - Faye

Noire > Cynthia - Faye

Nah > Lucina - Faye

Nah > Kjelle - Silver Lightning

Nah > Severa - Faye

Post-Battle Script - Ace Tactician

[spoiler=Future of Despair 1]Pre-Battle Script - Cordelia

After Prep-screen Script - Ace Tactician

Misc. Script - Ace Tactician

Conversations: (Listed by FoD-version characters)

Cynthia:

Cynthia - Levant Fortner

Sumia - Silver Lightning

[spoiler=Fathers]Avatar (M) - Faye

Chrom - Levant Fortner

Frederick - Silver Lightning

Gaius - Wheels

Henry - Faye

Noire:

Noire - Levant Fortner

Tharja - Silver Lightning

Frederick

Virion - Ace Tactician

Vaike

Stahl

Kellam

Lon'qu

Ricken - Faye

Gaius - Wheels

Gregor - Tsamimi

Libra - Faye

Henry - Silver Lightning

Donnel - Drgnquester

Kjelle:

Kjelle - SniperGYS

Sully - Silver Lightning

Chrom - Ultimafangirl

Frederick

Vaike - Pikayoshi

Stahl - Faye

Kellam - 春閣下

Lon'qu

Ricken - Faye

Gaius - Ace Tactician

Gregor

Libra - Wheels

Henry - Tsamimi

Donnel - Wheels

Nah:

Nah - Levant Fortner

Nowi - Silver Lightning

Frederick

Virion

Stahl - Tsamimi

Kellam - 春閣下

Lon'qu - Cordelia

Ricken - Silver Lightning

Gaius

Gregor - Wheels

Libra - Levant Fortner

Henry

Donnel - Wheels

Morgan (M) [boss]:

Post-Battle Script - Cordelia

[spoiler=Future of Despair 2]Pre-Battle Script - Cordelia

After Prep-screen Script

Misc. Script

VS Boss

Boss Defeated

Inigo:

Inigo - Cordelia

Olivia - Silver Lightning

Chrom - Wheels

Frederick

Virion - Ultimafangirl

Vaike

Stahl - Cordelia

Kellam

Lon'qu - SniperGYS

Ricken - Faye

Gaius - Tsamimi

Gregor

Libra - Black★Rock Shooter

Henry - Wheels

Donnel - Faye

Owain:

Owain - Cordelia

Lissa - Silver Lightning

Frederick - Wheels

Virion - Leif

Vaike

Stahl

Kellam - Faye

Lon'qu - Silver Lightning

Ricken - Wheels

Gaius - Drgnquester

Gregor - Drgnquester

Libra - Sangyul

Henry - Faye

Donnel - Tsamimi

Brady:

Brady - Cordelia

Maribelle - Silver Lightning

Chrom - Pikayoshi

Frederick - Tsamimi

Virion

Vaike - Faye

Stahl - Wheels

Kellam - Ace Tactician

Lon'qu - Wheels

Ricken - SniperGYS

Gaius - Silver Lightning

Gregor - Leif

Libra - Faye

Henry - 春閣下

Donnel

Yarne:

Yarne - SniperGYS

Panne - Silver Lightning

Frederick - Sangyul

Virion - Tsamimi

Vaike - SniperGYS

Stahl - Tsamimi

Kellam - Wheels

Lon'qu

Ricken - Faye

Gaius

Gregor - Wheels

Libra

Henry - Faye

Donnel - Cordelia

Morgan (F) [boss]:

[spoiler=Future of Despair 3]Pre-Battle Script - Cordelia

After Prep-screen Script

Misc. Script

Lucina:

Lucina - Ace Tactician

Chrom - Silver Lightning

[spoiler=Mothers]Avatar (F) - Black★Rock Shooter

Sully - Ultimafangirl

Sumia - Wheels

Maribelle - Pikayoshi

Olivia - Wheels

Laurent:

Laurent - SniperGYS

Miriel - Silver Lightning

[spoiler=Fathers]Avatar (M) - Sangyul

Frederick - Wheels

Virion

Vaike - Wheels

Stahl

Kellam - Silver Lightning

Lon'qu - Faye

Ricken - Faye

Gaius

Gregor - Ace Tactician

Libra - Tsamimi

Henry - Faye

Donnel - Ultimafangirl

Gerome:

Gerome - SniperGYS

Cherche - Silver Lightning

Frederick - Drgnquester

Virion - Faye

Vaike - Wheels

Stahl - 春閣下

Kellam - Wheels

Lon'qu - Ultimafangirl

Ricken

Gaius

Gregor

Libra - Faye

Henry - Cordelia

Donnel

Severa:

Severa - Levant Fortner

Cordelia - Silver Lightning

[spoiler=Fathers]Avatar (M) - Naui

Frederick - Tsamimi

Virion - Wheels

Vaike - Silver Lightning

Stahl - Wheels

Kellam - Faye

Lon'qu - Zeem

Ricken - Faye

Gaius - Cordelia

Gregor

Libra - Ultimafangirl

Henry - Faye

Donnel

Edited by Tsamimi

Okay, my claims now~ First off will be the Hot Spring Scramble first and then I'll get to FoD later. No, I refuse to call it by the English name!

Gerome and Gaius, in the following spoilers:

Gerome:
Those enduring lives of hardship need opportunities to heal their weary souls. I cannot let you miscreants deprive these poor people of so vital a place. ...It's time for you to disappear back into the steam.

Gaius:

So this is a hot spring, huh? Always wanted to case one of these. I bet they've got a whole bevy of candies and cakes for souvenirs. Hear that? You're cutting into my taste-testing time. Time to die.

Kinda odd / nice in a way that Gaius was already a Swordmaster for me... xD I don't even remember why!

After Prep-screen Script:

Lucina:

So these are the hot springs? They really do look just like a giant bath. Our future never held anything even half as lovely as this... Just look at the foliage floating there on the water! It's breathtaking... I look forward to relaxing here once the fighting is done.
Merchant:
ATTENTION, SHEPHERDS. THIS IS A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT. *Click* *hiss* ANYONE HEAR ME?
Lucina:
Hear you?! Gods, every word is like a hammer strike...
Merchant:
WHAT, TOO LOUD? *screech* ...Sorry. There. I adjusted the volume. I'm using a Megaphone tome to speak long distance. It's an Anna original. It gets steamy in the springs, so we needed a system to locate lost guests. ...Oh, when you reply, please speak clearly into those magical stones, okay?
Lucina:
Amazing. You've thought of everything. So what is this "special announcement"?
Merchant:
Well, remember how I mentioned we voted on which of you we like best? Turns out the results are in, and I get to award the top four a very special prize!
Lucina:
Only four of us?
Merchant:
Aww, don't worry. ALL of you are popular. It's just...well...some are you are easier to latch on to than others, I guess. Today's vote is just for those of you visiting from the future. So do you want to know who won? Of course you do!
For the men, the winners are... Drumroll, please... Owain aaaaaand...Inigo! Let's give it up! Woo! And for the ladies, we have... Lucina aaaaaand...Severa! You go, girls.
Now which of you four are here with us today? [the designated square blinks] Wait right here at this winners' circle to claim your prize. I promise to turn each of you into a brand-new you!
Lucina:
Brand-new you? What exactly does that mean?
Merchant:
You'll just have to drop by and see! Don't worry. I'll stay here as long as it takes.
Lucina:
This sounds worrisome...
[After the words 'Player Phase' appears]
Merchant:
Hey, Xin... Is it me, or do the enemy swordmasters look WAY too comfy in there? It's like they haven't even noticed you. ...Who knew the dead liked to soak? Maybe you can pick them off with bows or magic before they snap out of it.
[The enemy swordmasters will not take action for the first 7 turns. They will enter the fray on Turn 8.]

Ahahaaha, and Morgan (M) calls Inigo as a gigolo!

Edited by Cordelia

Ok, I really should be studying right now, but I REALLY wanted to actually contribute something for now (and procrastinate), so I'm gonna put up my Future Past 1 claims. I figured since I have less here and they're shorter than the Scrambles, it'll be fine for now. So, please enjoy! First up is Nah and her parents Ricken and Nowi!

Nowi/Nah

Nowi: Heeeey, Nah!

Nah: Huh? Is that...my mother?! How can this be?

Nowi: I don't really get it myself! All I know is that we're here from another world to save you! But we can't stay here for long, so we have to move quickly...

Nah: This is all a little hard to swallow...But when I saw you, I guessed it had to be something like that.

Nowi: That's my Nah---smart as ever!

Nah: Mother...I don't want you to save me.

Nowi: What?! C'mon, don't be a spoilsport! I'm all fired up for a rumble!

Nah: The Risen here are extremely powerful. I can't let you put yourself in danger.

Nowi: What? Why not?! You think I can't handle myself? Or what, was the Nowi of this world some sort of superhuman megadragon?!

Nah: I wouldn't know. My mother died when I was too young to remember. I only know how she looked from pictures. Did she look strong...? Maybe...

Nowi: O-oh...I'm sorry, Nah. I...I didn't know...

Nah: That's why I don't want you to fight them---how could I go on if I lost you twice? So please...just leave, okay?

Nowi: ...Hmm, nope! Sorry. Nuh-uh. I'm not going anywhere.

Nah: Huh?

Nowi: I came here to save you, Nah. I love you! I have to protect you! And your real mother----the Nowi of this world----she wants me to save you too. I can hear her telling me so!

Nah: You...you can hear her...?

Nowi: Yup! And with double the Nowi power, there's no way we're gonna lose! So have some faith in your mothers, okay?

Nah:......Are you sure...?

Nowi: Sure, I'm sure! Now relax and leave everything to us!

Nah: ...Okay. I will. Thank you. Both of you. I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I'm really happy I got to see you...And that you...*sniff*...came to save me...

Ricken/Nah

Ricken: You're Nah, right? The Nah of this world?

Nah: You look familiar somehow...Wait...Father...? Is this a dream?

Ricken: No, not a dream exactly. I'm a Ricken from another world. From a place called the Outrealms. So...I'm not really your father.

Nah: Well, thank goodness for that! I'd have been a little worried if my father turned out to be some little kid!

Ricken: Great...Even my own daughter gives me the little-kid treatment...

Nah: If it makes you feel any better, Mother always said that Father was a great man.

Ricken: Really? Well, that's good to hear, I guess.

Nah: He was a great man, so I'm sure you'll grow to become one too.

Ricken: Heh...Thanks! When I came here to rescue you, I never thought it'd be YOU cheering ME up!

Nah: Ha! Well, I never imagined I'd meet a young version of my father in need of cheering up! But...I'm glad I did. It felt good to talk to you. Better than I've felt in a long time...

Ricken: Well, allow me to repay you for the pep talk by taking care of these Risen. Finding out I grow up to be such a great man has got me all fired up! I'm so glad we decided to heed Naga's call to save you!

Nah: Naga's call?! So that's how...Then miracles really do happen...I guess the faith I abandoned has found me again. Thank you, Father. And thank you, Naga...

Poor Ricken...can't catch a break... XD

More to come!

Ok, I really should be studying right now, but I REALLY wanted to actually contribute something for now (and procrastinate), so I'm gonna put up my Future Past 1 claims. I figured since I have less here and they're shorter than the Scrambles, it'll be fine for now. So, please enjoy! First up is Nah and her parents Ricken and Nowi!

Nowi/Nah

Nowi: Heeeey, Nah!

Nah: Huh? Is that...my mother?! How can this be?

Nowi: I don't really get it myself! All I know is that we're here from another world to save you! But we can't stay here for long, so we have to move quickly...

Nah: This is all a little hard to swallow...But when I saw you, I guessed it had to be something like that.

Nowi: That's my Nah---smart as ever!

Nah: Mother...I don't want you to save me.

Nowi: What?! C'mon, don't be a spoilsport! I'm all fired up for a rumble!

Nah: The Risen here are extremely powerful. I can't let you put yourself in danger.

Nowi: What? Why not?! You think I can't handle myself? Or what, was the Nowi of this world some sort of superhuman megadragon?!

Nah: I wouldn't know. My mother died when I was too young to remember. I only know how she looked from pictures. Did she look strong...? Maybe...

Nowi: O-oh...I'm sorry, Nah. I...I didn't know...

Nah: That's why I don't want you to fight them---how could I go on if I lost you twice? So please...just leave, okay?

Nowi: ...Hmm, nope! Sorry. Nuh-uh. I'm not going anywhere.

Nah: Huh?

Nowi: I came here to save you, Nah. I love you! I have to protect you! And your real mother----the Nowi of this world----she wants me to save you too. I can hear her telling me so!

Nah: You...you can hear her...?

Nowi: Yup! And with double the Nowi power, there's no way we're gonna lose! So have some faith in your mothers, okay?

Nah:......Are you sure...?

Nowi: Sure, I'm sure! Now relax and leave everything to us!

Nah: ...Okay. I will. Thank you. Both of you. I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I'm really happy I got to see you...And that you...*sniff*...came to save me...

Ricken/Nah

Ricken: You're Nah, right? The Nah of this world?

Nah: You look familiar somehow...Wait...Father...? Is this a dream?

Ricken: No, not a dream exactly. I'm a Ricken from another world. From a place called the Outrealms. So...I'm not really your father.

Nah: Well, thank goodness for that! I'd have been a little worried if my father turned out to be some little kid!

Ricken: Great...Even my own daughter gives me the little-kid treatment...

Nah: If it makes you feel any better, Mother always said that Father was a great man.

Ricken: Really? Well, that's good to hear, I guess.

Nah: He was a great man, so I'm sure you'll grow to become one too.

Ricken: Heh...Thanks! When I came here to rescue you, I never thought it'd be YOU cheering ME up!

Nah: Ha! Well, I never imagined I'd meet a young version of my father in need of cheering up! But...I'm glad I did. It felt good to talk to you. Better than I've felt in a long time...

Ricken: Well, allow me to repay you for the pep talk by taking care of these Risen. Finding out I grow up to be such a great man has got me all fired up! I'm so glad we decided to heed Naga's call to save you!

Nah: Naga's call?! So that's how...Then miracles really do happen...I guess the faith I abandoned has found me again. Thank you, Father. And thank you, Naga...

Poor Ricken...can't catch a break... XD

More to come!

I wonder if Ricken used his "Oh come on!" line in that convo. Don't worry, Ricken, you're still cute, and my next female avatar just might marry you XD

Wow the Avatar(spouse) x Inigo conversation is very cute x3

----

Heres my claim from FoD1 (well FP1), is NA version:

Future Past 1

Kjelle - NPC!Kjelle

Kjelle: So that’s this world’s version of me… I’d love to talk to her, but I’d better not. She’d probably assume I was her evil twin and attack me on sight. I know I would. Wow… I can’t stop looking at her… She cuts such an impressive figure… With her battle-scarred armor and that look in her eyes… So intimidating! And that’s without a weapon. The gods only know what she’d be like armed…If I don’t train a whole lot harder, She’ll completely put me to shame. But even if I AM only half the warrior she is, it still looks like she could use my help…Stand strong, other me- help is coming! Today, I’ll fight for the both of us!

Edited by SniperGYS

It's my big moment!

[spoiler=Nah x Kellam]
Nah: You look familiar somehow... Wait... are you my father?

Kellam: Uh, hello, Nah. It's good to see you.

Nah: B-but how is this possible...? You died years ago!

Kellam: Well, uh... I'm not actually the Kellam of this world you see. I'm from another world in the Outrealms. And I can't stay here for long...

Nah: You're from another world? Please, you have to take me back with you! I... I don't want you to leave me again!

Kellam: Oh, Nah... I wish I could. But I can't take you to my world. I don't have that kind of power. I'm sorry. I'm as useless to you as ever...

Nah: B-but! It's okay. I know I can't really leave here... I'll be fine. This is where I belong.

Kellam: Um, do you always stifle your true feelings like that, Nah? I guess that was the only way you could survive without me or Nowi around, huh? But I bet the Nowi and I of this world wouldn't have wanted it to be that way. It's okay. You don't need to act tough. Not while I'm here...

Nah: Oh, Father... *sniff* *Sob*

Kellam: Nah... Even after I'm sent back to my world, I hope you know that I'll never forget you. Live on, Nah. Live and be strong.

[spoiler=Kjelle x Kellam]

Kellam: Um... Kjelle?

Kjelle: Who dares- What?! It can't be!

Kellam: Ah... no. Well, sort of... Um... This might seem a little hard to believe, but... I'm a Kellam from another world.

Kjelle: Another world?!

Kellam: Another one, yes. We heard this world was in trouble, so we came to help out. Things are looking pretty bleak for you all, aren't they? It must've been tough... I know I'm not really your father, but I hope you won't mind me saying... I think you're doing an amazing job.

Kjelle: When you said your story would be hard to believe, you weren't joking... But I have no reason to doubt you. And if what you say is true... Father, there's something I need to tell you.

Kellam: There is...?

Kjelle: Father... I've spent my whole life trying to be just like you. When I was growing up, you used to come home covered in wounds every night. Wounds you willingly suffered to protect your friends. You were like a shield to them. I'll never forget the day it cost you your life... I was never more proud to be able to say I was your daughter. It was then that I swore to train until I was strong enough to defend my loved ones.

Kellam: Kjelle...

Kjelle: But today, for the first time... I failed. I couldn't protect my companions. I spouted some nonsense about our defeat not being inevitable, but... in truth, I was just fleeing from my own failure. I'm not fit to be your daughter.

Kellam: That's a load of nonsense, Kjelle. I can tell just by looking at you. I can see how hard you've worked to become the woman you are... You said you were proud of me... but it's me who should be proud of you! And I am, Kjelle. I truly am.

Kjelle: You... are? Gods... to hear you say that... it's all I ever wanted... *sob*

Kellam: Kjelle... even if you did have to flee, you could always come back stronger. But I don't know much longer we have, so... can you stand strong for me now? I'll be right there with you, okay? So, please... don't cry.

Kjelle: *Sniff* I'm... *sniff* I'm sorry, Father... This time, I swear I'll be strong!

This convo made me glad I made Kellam Kjelle's father.

Edited by 春閣下

Heh, the spouse supports for Avatar/Inigo and Avatar/Owain are much sweeter than I expected! Can you play this DLC before recruiting Lucina though?

Heh, the spouse supports for Avatar/Inigo and Avatar/Owain are much sweeter than I expected! Can you play this DLC before recruiting Lucina though?

you can play this map before recruiting Ricken and Maribelle (DLC unlocks after chapter 4)

that being said, 1. you can't actually get the other kids before Lucina and 2. you'll get wiped out jumping in that early

Y'know, I think he actually did say "Oh, come on!".

Ok, here's the next: Noire and her parents Henry and Tharja!

Tharja/Noire

Tharja:......

Noire: M-Mother?! Y-your here?! B-but...how? Did...did you ressurect yourself with some kind of curse?

Tharja: Hee hee...And what if I did?

Noire: It wouldn't matter one bit!

Tharja: ...It wouldn't?

Noire: Of course not! I'm used to your curses! And I don't care If you're a zombie! I'd put up with anything just to be with you again...You don't know how lonely I've been since you sacrificed yourself to save me. I don't care if you stink of death or your insides have turned to goo...I'm just happy to see you---alive, undead, or whatever else. Oh, Mother! Please don't ever leave me again!

Tharja: Noire...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have led you on like that. Your mother hasn't come back to life. I'm not her.

Noire: B-but...

Tharja: I'm a different Tharja on a brief visit here from another world. I'm not the one who raised you. Sorry for getting your hopes up.

Noire: Oh, you...Oh...I...I suppose I should have known. Death is permanent, after all...But I meant what I said. I am happy to see you, even if you're not...you. Even if you are from another world...Even if you're here only briefly...

Tharja: Good. Then I'm happy too. You were saying earlier that they took your talisman, weren't you? Let me make it up to you by helping you get it back.

Noire: Really? You'd do that? Oh, thank you! *Sob* Mother...

Tharja: Tears? Really? What am I supposed to...? Listen, I don't have much time. But while I'm here, I'm going to make the creatures who tried to hurt you pay. Out of respect for your real mother, if nothing else.

Noire: ...Thank you.

Tharja: Now, let's pick out the perfect curse for your vengeance, shall we? And let's make it a real humdinger. After all, what's the point in coming to another world if I can't let my hair down? Hee hee hee...

Noire: Oh, Mother...This is just like old times!

Henry/Noire

Henry: Hey-o, Noire! Good to see you're still alive!

Noire: Wh-what?!

Henry: Don't freak out on me! Just listen. I'm not your enemy---I'm your dad. Sorta...Naga sent me here from another world to protect you.

Noire: I...I don't think so! This is another trap, isn't it? You're some sort of illusion!

Henry: What? You don't believe your own flesh and blood?! Mmm, blood... (..........Henry, are you a vampire or something???)

Noire: No, I don't believe YOU! My father is dead!

Henry: Hmm...I guess it is a pretty tough story to swallow. And a healthy sense of skepticism is a sign of a sharp mind, after all...That's my girl!

Noire: It's just...how is Naga supposed to help us if we don't even have the Fire Emblem yet? That's not how it works! You must be an illusion or a shape-shifter or...under some kind of resurrection hex!

Henry: A hex? Nya ha! You really are your mother's daughter! Fine----resurrection curse it is! I'm Henry the Risen----rawwr! Nya ha ha!

Noire: Huh...?

Henry: If believing that helps move things along, then so be it. You go right ahead and think I've been all Risened up by some curse! I just wanna get past this so I can start saving you from peril!

Noire: ......

Henry: If it helps me protect my daughter, I'll be anything she wants me to be!

Noire: F-Father...*sob* I'm sorry! I'm so sorry I doubted you...I believe you---really I do! I'm sorry I thought you were cursed!

Henry: Huh? So now you believe me? You're a strange kid...

Noire: It's just...no impostor could ever talk the way you do, Father...So...about that offer to protect me...Will you help me get out of here alive?

Henry: Of course I will! Hexed or not, I've got your back, come hell or high water! Nya ha!

I have to say, my opinion of Tharja has greatly improved. She's still not the best mother in the world, but she's a true mother; I'm glad that she and Noire really seem to care about each other.

.....And then, there's Henry. Can I just take this time to say that Henry should be nominated for best daddy in the world? He's just all kinds of awesome! :3

you can play this map before recruiting Ricken and Maribelle (DLC unlocks after chapter 4)

that being said, 1. you can't actually get the other kids before Lucina and 2. you'll get wiped out jumping in that early

Oh I see, thanks! I imagine playing this DLC before meeting Lucina will be really weird haha;;

Breaking the FoD combo here with my Rescue Roster claims. 8U; Many apologies for how late they are.

[spoiler=Rescue Roster]

Chrom: Who knew we had a roster? And from the sounds of it, quite a scandalous one… Well, my army’s reputation is MY reputation. I have to get that book back!

Avatar (M): Why’d they have to take the roster? Of all the rotten luck… Our enemies could use that information for any number of nefarious purposes… Well, I’m going to get it back. And from now on, I’m taking better care of it!

Frederick: I may have been sleeping, but still—the book was stolen on my watch. Perhaps had I not stayed up half the night sketching designs for Chrom’s new poster… Nevertheless, the time for redemption has come. Prepare to hand over that roster!

Miriel: How opprobrious of me to overlook a book while cataloguing our library. And how utterly vexing that YOU be privy to its knowledge and not me! Once we have recovered this “roster”, I intend to see it managed more carefully.

Sumia: I don’t care one bit what saucy tales are written about me… But I won’t stand for you spreading nasty rumors about my comrades! Return the roster or face my wrath! I mean it!

Lon'qu: I haven’t got any secrets you could possibly use against me. So it matters not what you—hmm? …Why are you grinning like that? WHAT DID YOU READ?!

Ricken: I’m sure the roster goes on and on about how I’m just some kid. Well…you can’t believe every rumor you hear! I may look like a child, but I fight like at LEAST one and a half grown man!

Libra: I have nothing unwholesome to hide, but the idea of this roster still rankles me. If silencing you helps bring this war to a swifter end, I suppose it can’t be helped. May the gods forgive you for seeking knowledge beyond your grasp…

Tharja: Let’s make a deal. You tell me what the roster says about Maeve, and I’ll let you go. Especially if it’s a juicy secret no one else knows… …No response, huh? Oh dear. Too bad for you…

Olivia: Don’t tell me ALL of you Risen have peeked at that book? No… This is mortifying! How can I possibly go on living? Well…if this is the end, then I’m taking you with me! All of you!

Henry: Aww, you peeked at the roster? Now you must know all my perverted little secrets. That’s not fair! You’ll just have to tell me YOUR secrets…like how much you’ll shriek when you die!

Say'ri: I have, on occasion, had the chance to view the roster while assisting Maeve. I cannot say I saw anything that justifies this desperate attempt to reclaim it… But alas, if it is important to the group, it is important to me. Now hand it over!

Tiki: It’s quite vexing not knowing what information of ours is out there… Long ago, I went through a bit of a rough patch, crying and brooding all the time… If that ever got out, my credibility as Naga’s Voice could be severely hurt!

Donnel: I’m just an ordinary farmhand, so I reckon I ain’t got much in the way of dirty laundry. Least I don’t think I do, anyway. …Do I? Aww, bull plop. I’d better get that darned book back and find out what’s in there…

Gangrel: Please. I doubt that pathetic roster says anything worth a damn about me. But I’m not some whelp who robbed a candy shop, either. I’ve got REAL secrets. If there’s a chance you saw any of them… Well, I think you know where this is headed!

Yen'fay: A man believed dead seemingly walks the earth still… Needless to say, knowledge such as this should remain hidden for all time. Lest the roster fall into the wrong hands, I must put an end to you here and now…

Laurent: Hmm. The roster may have detailed the highly reflective nature of my eyewear… Any foe who knew could look for the distant glint of reflected sun to find and ambush us. We could be massacred, and worse, my glasses shattered! We must retrieve it!

Edited by Faye

I love how the posts I read are the ones I did in my game on my first run (Henry-Noire). But then I saw Kelly-Nah. Even though he doesn't get dialouges and endings, Kelly-Nah is so tempting! But dat Libra Vengance is nice, and I wuv the ending together, as well as the extended Future Past convo (though in my playthrough it kinda was a Future of Despair, 'cause I was dying all over the place due to the ability to quick save reset).

Can you play this DLC before recruiting Lucina though?

That...is an interesting prospect.

Darn it, I'm in FoD1; can't blaze through the first few chapters to check what happens to the dialogue. D: ...Wait, what happens in Summer--oh wait, I don't even know which DLC you're talking about. xD! Both of the new ones, FoD1 and Hot-Spring, would have dialogue changes (or be extremely awkward). As for what I was going to say for Summer: what happens with the vote thingy if you don't have Gaius/Tharja/Cordelia recruited...? Awkward~

I'm adding supports like crazy, and have 2 suspended saves where I can view any and all supports. That means I can do more Future of Despair convos. I'll add these to my claims:

FoD 1

Noire -> Vaike

Kjelle -> Frederick, Lon'qu, and Gregor

Nah -> Gaius and Henry

FoD 2

Inigo -> Frederick, Vaike, and Kellam

Owain -> Vaike and Stahl

Brady -> Virion and Donnel

Yarne -> Lon'qu, Gaius, and Libra

FoD 3

Laurent -> Virion, Stahl, and Gaius

Gerome -> Ricken, Gaius, and Donnel

Severa -> Gregor and Donnel

That...is an interesting prospect.

Darn it, I'm in FoD1; can't blaze through the first few chapters to check what happens to the dialogue. D: ...Wait, what happens in Summer--oh wait, I don't even know which DLC you're talking about. xD! Both of the new ones, FoD1 and Hot-Spring, would have dialogue changes (or be extremely awkward). As for what I was going to say for Summer: what happens with the vote thingy if you don't have Gaius/Tharja/Cordelia recruited...? Awkward~

I'm referring to both DLCs ^^ I assume it will just skip Lucina's convo? I would've tried playing both DLCs on my newer save file but my 3ds isn't with me right now...;;