I called Game Stop today.

Replica Model

Alright so I'm going to guess Gamestop's stock is going to be pretty low from all this demand.

Does anyone work at, or know someone who works at, another retail outlet like Target, Best Buy, Walmart, Sears etc. who can check when their shipment is supposed to get in by?

If they get theirs on Monday as well, then I'm probably going to head there first before checking Gamestop.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing the cartridge will be in stock at gamestop before the bundle?

I don't think any of us really know what's going on in regards to the bundle. I haven't heard any news of the bundle being shipped later than the game itself.

FUUUU Is there a number i can call to reserve one at Power Gamer?

410-863-5811

I posted about them on GameFAQs about 5 hours ago, at which time they had 30 copies left. Total came out to $47.69. However, they're cash only (probably due to getting screwed by bad creditors in the last few years). There's an M&T Bank just outside the mall, and a... CapitalOne, I think, ATM inside the mall.

Well, that call was made on Friday. But I suppose, but then again, if it's a matter of demand... I suppose it must be a nearby Gamestop. Unless places like Los Angeles and San Diego can suck the whole of south California dry of copies. lol

It must be a local gamestop. I'm in SoCal about an hour and a half from LA and almost 3 from SD and my store is expecting their shipment between the 4th and 5th. I haven't asked any of the other gamestops around my area if their release dates are the same as my particular store though so maybe mine just had a high demand??

I don't think any of us really know what's going on in regards to the bundle. I haven't heard any news of the bundle being shipped later than the game itself.

Well, if someone decides to call in the meantime, can they ask about the bundle? I'm trying to call but I must be in a bad service area or the snow is setting in cuz my connection sucks. I just want to know if our expectations for when the cartridge comes in are the same for the bundle......

Well, if someone decides to call in the meantime, can they ask about the bundle? I'm trying to call but I must be in a bad service area or the snow is setting in cuz my connection sucks. I just want to know if our expectations for when the cartridge comes in are the same for the bundle......

I'm going to call tomorrow when the stores open. I'll post my results.

I'm pretty sure that they will be able to answer any questions you might have regarding the bundle. The bundle SHOULD be in their systems and they don't have the game set as unavailable to purchase online and such. So I would call them and ask about the bundle.

It must be a local gamestop. I'm in SoCal about an hour and a half from LA and almost 3 from SD and my store is expecting their shipment between the 4th and 5th. I haven't asked any of the other gamestops around my area if their release dates are the same as my particular store though so maybe mine just had a high demand??

Thanks for the update :) . I'm in the same-ish area (1hr away from LA).

I worked at my Gamestop in Michigan today; on Go Stores (which is news and info we get from cooperate), says we are getting display cases for the bundle on the 4th, and receiving the game on the 8th. But based on all the stuff on reading here and other sources, it could be just a generalized date.

Thanks for the update :) . I'm in the same-ish area (1hr away from LA).

Oh neat, then you may not be all that far from me (though I live North of LA so maybe not??)

I called gamestop again today just to double check with my friends that work there and they're still holding firm to their 4th/5th release date. Also they weren't sure if there would be a different date for the bundle, but they said that it should be shipping with the cartridge games for their store

I checked the closest GS to me again for any updates.

The guys there gave me a surprisingly-refreshing "I have not a bloody clue."

They did mention a couple of things that could impact local release:

1) Apparently, my neck of the woods is a bit of a black hole as far as shipping goes; there have been reports where express shipments were badly-delayed simply because they were lost in the shuffle at the area processing center.

2) Mine was the only reservation for FE:A at that particular store. Assuming that demand priorities are indeed in place, I'm pretty much the ground rung on the totem pole in terms of shipments.

With that in mind, a part of me would not be surprised if I couldn't get my game until after the 8th.

On the bright side, my art book is ready and waiting. One of the clerks quickly winced at the sight of Nowi... :lol:

Edited by x14113

Well, I know that isn't true for Video Games Plus at least, they didn't get their bundles in when they started shipping the game a few days back. I'm hoping they get their stock in today or tomorrow, then I might have a chance of actually being home to pick it up ><

Ok, thanks for the heads up. I do really hope that they're shipping the bundles with the cartridges on time. Well, I'll be checking in again tonight when I get home tonight. Thanks people!

I checked the closest GS to me again for any updates.

They did mention a couple of things that could impact local release:

1) Apparently, my neck of the woods is a bit of a black hole as far as shipping goes; there have been reports where express shipments were badly-delayed simply because they were lost in the shuffle at the area processing center.

2) Mine was the only reservation for FE:A at that particular store. Assuming that demand priorities are indeed in place, I'm pretty much the ground rung on the totem pole in terms of shipments.

With that in mind, a part of me would not be surprised if I couldn't get my game until after the 8th.

On the bright side, my art book is ready and waiting. One of the clerks quickly winced at the sight of Nowi... :lol:

Haha, I'm the same case. Except there were only 2 people who preordered it at my store.

Called my Gamestop up again, the guy has no clue. Told me they'll have it in the fifth, and when I suggested the release date is the fourth, he said "Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, ok, it's the fourth, it's just that I..."

/facedesk

Called my Gamestop up again, the guy has no clue. Told me they'll have it in the fifth, and when I suggested the release date is the fourth, he said "Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, ok, it's the fourth, it's just that I..."

/facedesk

-facepalm- The person at my GS said almost the exact same thing. -.-;

Sometimes I feel that my GameStop was the only one that was fairly helpful. I am so glad that they are expecting their shipment of pre-orders tomorrow. I'll check up there twice tomorrow, though. Once in the morning(to pay off the remaining balance) and another time after my classes are over.

Eeyup. My guy said "we'll call you when we get the shipments which should be in a coupla days."

Evidently there are five people after me on the preorder list for that store.