I called Game Stop today.

Replica Model

Hey all, hows it going? Sad news about awakening being pretty much delayed to the 8th. Made me and my fellow employees cry out a collective NOOOOO!!!!! Vader style. On the upside, at least this shows nintendo that fire emblem is popular and hopefully that means a lot more FE in the future!

Is it delayed for all stores? That's what I'm most confused about. I know some stores it's delayed, but not sure about if all are...

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it delayed for all stores? That's what I'm most confused about. I know some stores it's delayed, but not sure about if all are...

I find that weird, considering it was just yesterday that my dad was told it was the 5th. Unless... is that thing something of today?

I hope not, I just got off the phone with gamestop at most only 5 hours ago and was told the 5th.

Anyways, this thread escalated quickly. While I'm jealous of the parts of Canada and US who had it a week early, I'm pretty sure this is mostly on Nintendo.

They really don't handle popular games well at all. Most recent example: Adventure Time 3DS

I hope not, I just got off the phone with gamestop at most only 5 hours ago and was told the 5th.

Anyways, this thread escalated quickly. While I'm jealous of the parts of Canada and US who had it a week early, I'm pretty sure this is mostly on Nintendo.

They really don't handle popular games well at all. Most recent example: Adventure Time 3DS

Yeah and I'm beginning to think that this thread should be merged with the one I made about us going crazy since that's essentially what's going on here now. We're going crazy. DX

Yeah and I'm beginning to think that this thread should be merged with the one I made about us going crazy since that's essentially what's going on here now. We're going crazy. DX

Haha possibly. I'm only frustrated about not having a set date to make plans to go into town is all. I've been busy with yardwork and some art commissions that time has been going by quickly enough anyways, but I'll start going crazy once the 5th passes and I still don't have it. Otherwise, I haven't passed my original projected date of getting it from GS :/

Haha possibly. I'm only frustrated about not having a set date to make plans to go into town is all. I've been busy with yardwork and some art commissions that time has been going by quickly enough anyways, but I'll start going crazy once the 5th passes and I still don't have it. Otherwise, I haven't passed my original projected date of getting it from GS :/

Same here. I still have homework and studying that I need to do that keeps my occupied while I wait for the game. Once the 5th pasts and if I don't get any sort of information or the game, I will become annoyed and begin to start searching elsewhere if need be. It will get really bad if I don't have it by the 8th though since I did pre-order it.

I said this in the other topic, but I'll say it here again. I called my Gamestop, asked them about the game getting delay until the 8th, and they told me they didn't have a street date for FE:A. I was told they are expecting to get it by Monday or Tuesday, but the latest they expect is Friday.

I can't help but think that we'd all be a bit less crazy if we knew what was going on... tongue.gif

BUT WE DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. I WANT MY BUNDLE.

Like u said earlier, our computers say we are getting display cases tomorrow, and product on the 8th, but based on what other stores are saying it could be very possible that people who PRE ordered could get their stuff tomorrow. I work all week at my store so ill update every day we get shipment

Like I said earlier, our computers say we are getting display cases tomorrow, and product on the 8th, but based on what other stores are saying it could be very possible that people who PRE ordered could get their stuff tomorrow. I work all week at my store so ill update every day we get shipment

I really hope that tomorrow (or midnight) Nintendo just pops out and says "Psych! All your worries were for nothing. Enjoy the new Fire Emblem."

.... I hope.....

If that's the case then that is going to be one cruel cruel joke by Nintendo...

Cruel joke or not, I would forgive them if I had the game physically in my hands.......my goodness, I've been sounding like such a crack addict these past several days.....

Sorry, wasn't very clear on that. For most gamestops it is delayed til the 8th, some get lucky and get them earlier. But by the 8th, all gamestops should have their games in.

Thank you for clarifying that. If my GameStop doesn't have it by Tuesday, I'll have to take a trip up there on Friday then.

Sorry, wasn't very clear on that. For most gamestops it is delayed til the 8th, some get lucky and get them earlier. But by the 8th, all gamestops should have their games in.

That's what it says at my store as well, but Im really hoping for the part where pre-orders show up tomorrow

Thank you for clarifying that. If my GameStop doesn't have it by Tuesday, I'll have to take a trip up there on Friday then.

No prob. Honestly, I think all my fellows were just as annoyed by the delay as everyone on this forum. Awakening is very much looked forward to at the shop.

No prob. Honestly, I think all my fellows were just as annoyed by the delay as everyone on this forum. Awakening is very much looked forward to at the shop.

Yeah and I bet you are also a bit tired of getting phone calls from people asking about the game. ^^;

Yeah and I bet you are also a bit tired of getting phone calls from people asking about the game. ^^;

...ugh. Phone calls range from ok to ridiculous. And don't get me started on non-gaming parents asking about how to download a game off of the online stores for ANY system.

@Xeph Yeah, that happens for my store to, when a game that totally deserves to be hyped ends up behind the next cod or gta. Kids these days!

...ugh. Phone calls range from ok to ridiculous. And don't get me started on non-gaming parents asking about how to download a game off of the online stores for ANY system.

@Xeph Yeah, that happens for my store to, when a game that totally deserves to be hyped ends up behind the next cod or gta. Kids these days!

Kids don't respect a good RPG now a days...