GeoffreyXElincia

GeoffreyXElincia

GeoffreyXElincia

GeoffreyXElincia

Because we all know Ike banged Aimee.

:BD:

someone's not gonna be happy to see this XD

Can't blame him, Aimee is pretty darn hot :3

They'd have to be pathetic if they complain about an fftf post that's not directly insulting.

I wonder if she was roleplaying as Soren when they concieved the ancestor of Paris.

Maybe Ike was so obsessed with Aimee that he heard disembodied voices in the tower, and then went with her through a portal to another land.

I mean it could have happened.

Hentai Pics of IkeXAimee

Not meant to be taken seriously

that smiley has 3 lips

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

The beam with three brims

WERE GONNA MAKE IT WORK

Just have each SF user guess an Ike pairing with one other FE character, eventually at least one of them will get it right...right? That's the power of teamwork.

(How many generic characters are there in Tellius?)

Soldier

Crimean Soldier

General, may I have a moment of your time?

Ike

Yes? What is it?

Crimean Soldier

I'd like your advice on something, sir. Let's say I was faced with an undefeatable enemy. In that case, what should I, as the weaker fighter, do? Should I try to avoid slowing down other better fighters and retreat? Or do I sacrifice myself and try to at least land a single blow on the opponent?

Ike

If it's an enemy general, or just someone that's far too strong for you, there's no need to get yourself killed. But I don't want you to simply run away, either. Study the enemy first, and see if retreating is your only option. I'd like you to do that much, at least.

Crimean Soldier

Study the enemy?

Ike

That's right. What type of fighter is he? What kind of weapon is he using? Things like that. If you can learn to do that, you can determine how best to engage your opponent.

Crimean Soldier

Those are the very core of combat fundamentals, aren't they? Oh, I'm a danged fool! It could be...I think all my troubles started because I wasn't paying enough attention to the basics! You've given me something to think about. And some hope, too. Thank you, sir! You're the smartest general ever!

Ike

Huh... What a brave little fella'.

Ike X Crimean Soldier!!!

WAIT SORRY THAT WAS THE WRONFG ONE

Soldier: General Ike, the army has arrived at the outskirts of Melior. We await your deployment orders, sir.

Ike: Very well. Tell the men to stand down and await my command.

Soldier: ...At last, we face the king of Daein.

Ike: Yes... The war is coming to an end.

Soldier: It appears so.

Ike: Hm? Is there something bothering you?

Soldier: No, of course not. It's nothing like that. But...

Ike: But what?

Soldier: Some... Some of the soldiers are saying that when the war's over, their chances for promotion will dry up.

Ike: They want to continue fighting? Even though Crimea-- and Daein, too-- have suffered so much?

Soldier: No, that's not what I mean... I apologize. I will go inform the men. (Exit Soldier)

Ike: ...

There we go! Ike x Soldier OTP.

Edited by Mouse